Movements

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
well ive been feeling the baby move for about a week now and im pretty sure thats what it is as its been happening in the same place and quite alot
but im just wondering as i think its to early to be feeling actual kicks what could the movement be?

its like a sort of pulse kind of thing it only last for a couple of minuites at the most
could this be hiccups? and if so would that be happening every day :S

xx

HI THERE CONGRATS YOU ARE FEELING WHAT THE BABYS HAS BEEN DOING WITHOUT YOU NOTICING!!! MY #1 PREGNANCY I FELT MOVEMENT AT 16 WEEKS NOW WITH THE #2 12-13 WEEKS I KNOW THEY SAY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT ITS NOT! I WAS LYING ON THE COUCH ON MY SIDE AND I SUPPOSE THAT WAS THE SIDE THE BABY WAS ON BECAUSE IT FELT A WIGGLE I GUESS I WAS PUTTING TO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER AND I HAVE BEEN FEELING MOVEMENT EVERY SINCE :happydance:

I BELIEVE IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON HOW SENSITIVE YOU ARE AND HOW IN TOUCH WITH YOU BODY YOU ARE :winkwink:

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!

i started feeling movmets around 18 ish weeks myself .
it didnt feel like proper kicks it felt like strange flutters and poping in my stomac.
they r loverly feelings aint they.
its the start of it the baby is moving more and more now and getting bigger. soon u will feel kicks in another week or two not heavy kicks but gentle nudges

I love it when they first start to move. What your feeling could be where the baby is rolling over, not too sure if you can feel hiccups this early but anything is possible.

We are due the same day! :D

I have been feeling movement for about 4 days now, really difficult to describe the feeling but its pretty constant, and then every so often there is a bubble/popping sensation. Thought I felt it last week too but now think it was just wind! :blush:

It is a lovely feeling isn't it! x

We are due the same day! :D

I have been feeling movement for about 4 days now, really difficult to describe the feeling but its pretty constant, and then every so often there is a bubble/popping sensation. Thought I felt it last week too but now think it was just wind! :blush:

It is a lovely feeling isn't it! x

wooo :happydance:
yeah this feeling is pretty constant and at different times of the day, mostly at night when im trying to sleep though !

its an amazing feeling ive not felt nothing like it :D

xx

probably little movements hun. Congrats :happydance: dought would be hiccups though at this stage huni but u never know :) xx

When i look at my bump the whole thing pulses and i can feel the blood pumping over it. Dont know if this is to do with anterior placenta? So you could be noticing this or maybe baby moving? When i first felt moving it was like a tap but not rhythmic like a pulse. x

When i look at my bump the whole thing pulses and i can feel the blood pumping over it. Dont know if this is to do with anterior placenta? So you could be noticing this or maybe baby moving? When i first felt moving it was like a tap but not rhythmic like a pulse. x

if u look at your bump or tummy in general it normally will pulsate just your normal pulse but u may not have noticed it until now because u would never normally look at it :) x

I tend to get...fart bubbles...in one area at a time. But they happen for about a minute, every ten seconds. Makes me wonder why the baby moves so much. I can understand ONE kick, but loads regluarly? Unless she's dancing o_O

Yeah that's the best way I thought to describe my baby's first movements as well, like a pulsing...I thought it was kinda like if you're lying funny and can feel your pulse etc. I was 17 weeks when I first felt it so sounds about right, congrats...it'll become clearer soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->