Movements

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by leoniebabey, Dec 18, 2009.

1. leoniebabey

leoniebabey mam of 2 boys

well ive been feeling the baby move for about a week now and im pretty sure thats what it is as its been happening in the same place and quite alot
    but im just wondering as i think its to early to be feeling actual kicks what could the movement be?

its like a sort of pulse kind of thing it only last for a couple of minuites at the most
    could this be hiccups? and if so would that be happening every day :S

xx

2. 2LINESPLEASE

2LINESPLEASE Well-Known Member

HI THERE CONGRATS YOU ARE FEELING WHAT THE BABYS HAS BEEN DOING WITHOUT YOU NOTICING!!! MY #1 PREGNANCY I FELT MOVEMENT AT 16 WEEKS NOW WITH THE #2 12-13 WEEKS I KNOW THEY SAY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT ITS NOT! I WAS LYING ON THE COUCH ON MY SIDE AND I SUPPOSE THAT WAS THE SIDE THE BABY WAS ON BECAUSE IT FELT A WIGGLE I GUESS I WAS PUTTING TO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER AND I HAVE BEEN FEELING MOVEMENT EVERY SINCE :happydance:

I BELIEVE IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON HOW SENSITIVE YOU ARE AND HOW IN TOUCH WITH YOU BODY YOU ARE :winkwink:

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!

3. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

i started feeling movmets around 18 ish weeks myself .
    it didnt feel like proper kicks it felt like strange flutters and poping in my stomac.
    they r loverly feelings aint they.
    its the start of it the baby is moving more and more now and getting bigger. soon u will feel kicks in another week or two not heavy kicks but gentle nudges

4. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

I love it when they first start to move. What your feeling could be where the baby is rolling over, not too sure if you can feel hiccups this early but anything is possible.

5. poppykat

poppykat Mummy to Chloe and Mia

We are due the same day! :D

I have been feeling movement for about 4 days now, really difficult to describe the feeling but its pretty constant, and then every so often there is a bubble/popping sensation. Thought I felt it last week too but now think it was just wind! :blush:

It is a lovely feeling isn't it! x

6. leoniebabey

leoniebabey mam of 2 boys

wooo :happydance:
    yeah this feeling is pretty constant and at different times of the day, mostly at night when im trying to sleep though !

its an amazing feeling ive not felt nothing like it :D

xx

7. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

probably little movements hun. Congrats :happydance: dought would be hiccups though at this stage huni but u never know :) xx

8. ilovecocopops

ilovecocopops Well-Known Member

When i look at my bump the whole thing pulses and i can feel the blood pumping over it. Dont know if this is to do with anterior placenta? So you could be noticing this or maybe baby moving? When i first felt moving it was like a tap but not rhythmic like a pulse. x

9. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

if u look at your bump or tummy in general it normally will pulsate just your normal pulse but u may not have noticed it until now because u would never normally look at it :) x

10. xpatchx

xpatchx Wife, Mummy and pregnant!

I tend to get...fart bubbles...in one area at a time. But they happen for about a minute, every ten seconds. Makes me wonder why the baby moves so much. I can understand ONE kick, but loads regluarly? Unless she's dancing o_O

11. AFC84

AFC84 Mama to One + Bun :)

Yeah that's the best way I thought to describe my baby's first movements as well, like a pulsing...I thought it was kinda like if you're lying funny and can feel your pulse etc. I was 17 weeks when I first felt it so sounds about right, congrats...it'll become clearer soon! :)