Movie that freaks you out the most?

The Ring :(

I'm never scared by horror films but the first time I watched this I slept with the light on for about... 6 months. :rofl: naw, maybe 2 weeks. But still! J-horror (Japanese horror films) are generally far scarier to me. Creepy and unnatural.

I love scary movies- but i do get nightmares really vivid nightmares. I usually watch them in bed b4 sleep lol we have a sunday night horror on every week here- I still dont learn lol

The Ring :(

I'm never scared by horror films but the first time I watched this I slept with the light on for about... 6 months. :rofl: naw, maybe 2 weeks. But still! J-horror (Japanese horror films) are generally far scarier to me. Creepy and unnatural.

I totally agree , I think Japanese horror films just play on my mind more or something , They are really spooky

I love horror films. Some scenes do get to me tho.

Like Last House on the Left

The rape scene

Anything with eyes :sick:

The one film guaranteed to freak me out though it one you would least expect Watership Down :blush:

I love horror films. Some scenes do get to me tho.

Like Last House on the Left

The rape scene

Anything with eyes :sick:

The one film guaranteed to freak me out though it one you would least expect Watership Down :blush:

omg!! im totally the same with the eyes thing! i hate it when u think someone dead and they suddenly open there eyes and the music goes really loud, i CRAP it :rofl:

watership down, holy crap i hate that film its really creey to me, i dont like it at all, u aint the only 1 hun lol xxx

Not many movies freak me out. I laughed at the grudge but I thought The Ring was a bit creepy.

Anything with ghosts in it, the others make me laugh :D

Love horrors!

The entity (old 70s film), poltergeist, exorcist etc scare the shit out of me!

MY OH who is a strapping 6 foot 4 and not scared of anything is actually scared of the film............... virus.... :rofl: where they are half people and half robots, he cant watch it :lol:

The ring petrifies me, the way the lass moves as she crawles out the tele *shudder* nasty. Also as mentioned, last house on the left. The 'attack scene' (iykwim) was so drawn out and graffic, it even showed you dig her nails into the ground, i cried my eyes out at that. Haunting in conecticut scared the shit out of me and OH, we both had nightmares the night we watched it.

Has anyone seen mirrors with keiffer sutherland? Proper scary shit!! xx

The ring petrifies me, the way the lass moves as she crawles out the tele *shudder* nasty. Also as mentioned, last house on the left. The 'attack scene' (iykwim) was so drawn out and graffic, it even showed you dig her nails into the ground, i cried my eyes out at that. Haunting in conecticut scared the shit out of me and OH, we both had nightmares the night we watched it.

Has anyone seen mirrors with keiffer sutherland? Proper scary shit!! xx

I hate every single one of those lol. I'm such a wuss :haha:

im petrified of the ring- the whole thing where she comes outta the TV, i cant even watch the pisstake of it on the scary movie LOL! The Grudge scares me too um.. & the exorcist- my mum said i used to throw up like it :)

i went to watch The Final Destination in the cinema & i actually loved it!
my mates are scared of 1408 if anyones seen it? I actually found it really not that scary-
oo and the strangers, the fact that its based on a true story *shudder*

I've seen 1408. I think its a bit jumpy but not so scary it gives you nightmares lol x

LOL I was having a convo with my sis the other day who is also scraed of clowns (26) apparently I used to make her stand in front of the laughing clowns, you know them in boxes that cost 50p? :rofl:

:haha: i used to do exactly that with my cousin and she has never forgiven me

I've seen 1408. I think its a bit jumpy but not so scary it gives you nightmares lol x

i didnt find it scary, cept when he climbs out the window & like when he's in the room & can hear the mum & the baby.. that freaked me out!
x

None of them really scare me - I used to love horror movies but don't really watch them now as my OH hates them (wuss lol)

When we were younger we used to watch the Freddy Krueger flms in bed and i'd sing the song to my little sister and also scrape my fingers down the window (my bed was conveniently right beside it) to freak her out

Also used to hang a coat outside the wardrobe to frighten her. I was an evil biatch when I was younger - we used to tell her she was adopted/found under a cabbage too lmao:haha:

I saw the first Final Destination movie in my friends house the night before flying to Greece on hols with my family. At the airport we were waiting for ages delayed so I started telling them about the brilliant film I had seen the night before - not realising my brother was terrified of flying oops:blush:

PP......Im the same. I love the Saw films, even though they are too gory.....but I hate that stupid puppet. Hes freaky :(

I also dont like clowns.... :nope: Or the noise from The Ring....

Oh and the strangers is shit scary :shock::cry:

x x x

Some bits of Last House On The Left really scared me. It was soo graphic.
I've never been able to watch more than about half an hour of Red Dragon, it freaks me out. The Shining and The Exorcism of Emily Rose absolutely terrified me.
I'm such a girl, I can't watch horror films at all but my OH makes me.
OH! I just remembered. I watched 28 Days Of Night a few months ago with my OH since he loves vampires, and I wouldn't let him leave me on my own for DAYS. It scared him too, so it must have been scary :lol:

Wolf Creek (couldnt sleep after watching that one night on my own wld you believe, as DH was away with the RAF at the time, so I slept with the light on all night (like that would stop him getting me right :dohh: the guy in that fim was a serious freak!) :rofl:

The Hills have Eyes (the first one was the worst, not so fussed about the second one tbh).

Hostel (weird film, and Im still waiting to watch the sequel, which is here, but DH wont watch it, and I wont watch it on my own )

Back in the day, I used to watch Exorcist, Freddy Kruger, Salems Lot, Entity ... all of which scared me witless, and used to watch them over and over again, never seemed to learn my lesson :rofl:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->