Movie that freaks you out the most?

Hide and seek really freaked me out, espeically when he turns round with this mad face and goes " Daddies gone now, charlies here" and then starts counting
xx

Ooohhh I havent seen that (hide and seek) ... one to find and watch me thinks (will scare me but so long as DH is here thats cool)

not many films scare me really!

The one that does is IT!!!!! I HATE clowns with a passion and thats one freaky ass film!!! I can read the book though and not get scared!(weird)

I also get scared at billy the puppet in saw but i think thats beause he looks like a clown!

Shaun of the dead :blush:

It's hilarious and can't resist watching it but i can't go to bed after without having a nasty dream a zombie is attacking me i wake up in a sweat :(

Maybe it has something to do with the fact they scare the shit out of me?

a few films scare me like the ring and the grudge.

the others really freaked me out, i hate ghosts :cry:

and signs with mel gibson!

but the worst one is the exorcist!!! i cant even watch an ad for it without nearly crying, and then i torture myself with the image of that girl! like if i ever have to get up with the kids in the middle of the night or go the toilet i picture her face :wacko: i run back to bed and hide under the covers :haha:

IT *shudder*
and the book is even worse :(

Oh god, yes, IT scared the bejeezus out of me until I learnt it was Tim Curry as Pennywise, that took some of the edge off.

When I was younger The Exorcist scared me as the thought of this poor innocent girl being posessed seemed dreadful.

Event Horizon is pretty creepy too.

I agree with a lot of what others have said - I watched IT when I was 12 and would not go into a dark room for years - plus I now have a fear of clowns, that blood will come out of a sink and also a fear of looking into a mirror above the bathroom sink (why oh why does every film have a nasty surprise when people do that!). Our bathroom sink is fortunately under a window - so the mirror is off to the side!

I also hated the strangers (especially when they say the reason for doing it at the end of the film - scary coz it could happen!), I also hated creep and will not ever watch it again.

I agree that the noises in the grudge are scary - but Ethan makes a sound just like it which is really unfortunate!! And I hate the juddery movements in the ring. Having said that I've watched both of them about 3 times lol.

Ju-on I & II (the original japanese version of the Grudge, it's worse than the american version)
same with The Ring (forgot japanese title)

The Descent!!!

i think White Noise got to me too...

and i actually loved Skeleton Key

one that got me under the covers is about a dad moving to the countryside with his
kids and the house turns against them, but i don't remember the title

DAWN OF THE DEAD!!! I HATE Zombie movies and they give me night mares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That got me scared for over 2 weeks when I first saw it when I was pregnant with Jace. To this day I look for scape routs and hiding places! Need some weapons!!! LMAO

I also HATE dolls and puppets and the puppet from "Dead Silent" FREAKED ME OUT! That movie was freaking SCARY!!!

I am a huge whimp and not good at scary movies, but I Love Werewolves and Vampire movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->