Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Bravemom

Reaction score
Hi everyone well my name is Tracey and I've been trying for another addition to our family for almost eight years . I've suffered 11 losses and with a heavy heart ive decided to give up ttc and move on and concentrate on my life and feeling happy with what I've got .since last year I've lost just over six stone and would still love to lose another 20-30 pounds to make me a healthy weight for my height . I'm an emotional eater and if I'm stressed happy worried tired or lonely I eat :dohh:hope you can join me on the remainder of my journey and thanks for visiting ❤

Indigo :happydance:at last I have a stalker :haha::blush:well it's been a long journey as you know I started last march giving up biscuits crisps and chocolate and lost 21 pounds then joined slimming world and lost 28 pounds :thumbup:after my holiday I had gained some if that so I joined weight watchers and lost another 21 pounds just before Xmas 2013 I have then gained and lost over Xmas and new year but finally got back in track losing a total now of 89 pounds and a quarter :haha:and counting lol I walk 3-4 times a week . Drink 2-3 litres of water and try for three small healthy meals a day :thumbup:I recently used lipitrim shakes and lost 11 pounds in a week on them :wacko:but it then dropped down to 2-3 pounds a week once I added an evening meal :thumbup:some days I have good days some days I want to eat everything in sight but I pull myself back up the next day and now that I'm not ttc I have 100 percent to give to this instead :haha:how's ttc going for you again ? :hugs::hugs:

What do you eat? What does your daily menu look like?

Eh - I'm taking coq10 & prenatals & melatonin & am trying to get off the caffeine. I NEED caffeine, though. TBH, I'm still not convinced I want to do this again. We agreed to try until the end of the year & then move on. So, it's highly unlikely N will have a sibling.

You just never know indigo you could get lucky right away and at lest you know you gave it a go in case in the future you regret not trying at all :thumbup:ok in the morning I have tea at seven then at nine ether have porridge or a smoothie made with milk fruit and yogurt or poached egg on toast lunch is a chicken salad or a sandwich plus a piece of fruit and fat free yog Dinner can be veg and fish or chicken and veg and rice or veggie soup risotto spag bol or a stir fry :thumbup:it all depends really what food i have in plus loads of fluids thru out the day . I try to take in 1,400 calories a day and i also walk everywhere and I do have a treat if I want it too :hugs:

That all sounds yummy! :thumbup:

I need to lose 40, but have absolutely no motivation & this heat doesn't help. N doesn't like being in the stroller for long anymore, so I push him in his car in the morning for 20 minutes & then sometimes he lets me push him in the stroller in the evenings for 20 minutes. It's just not enough.

Do the kiddos walk w you?

That all sounds yummy! :thumbup:

I need to lose 40, but have absolutely no motivation & this heat doesn't help. N doesn't like being in the stroller for long anymore, so I push him in his car in the morning for 20 minutes & then sometimes he lets me push him in the stroller in the evenings for 20 minutes. It's just not enough.

Do the kiddos walk w you?

That is actually really good if you do fourty minutes three times a week :thumbup:I usually walk wen kids are at school but now they are off I go with one or two of them for about 40-60 minutes three times a week :thumbup:I also walk every morning to get food shopping which is about another thirty mins there and back . 40 pounds isn't a lot Indy in fact it's very doable at 2-3 pounds a week . :hugs:

He's getting his second jab on Friday morning and then he's allowed out . The kids can't wait and ask me every day if I can just sneak him out :haha:I am training him today in house and garden with collar and lead . He's loving it :thumbup::hugs:

Could I hang out here?:hugs::winkwink:

T, you should be so proud of yourself! :happydance:

Did you get a dog? May I see?:kiss:

Hi b I woukd be honoured for you to hang out here :thumbup:Ok gonna post some per diet and after diet pics :thumbup:And off course ESP for b buddy aka spanx :haha::hugs:

AMAZING!

Although, I have to say that u looked lovely w the weight on, as well. But, you also look younger now. :thumbup:

Top two I was over 250 pounds :( bottom two just under 200 pounds and I've since then lost another 28 pounds but don't have a recent pic downloaded yet :thumbup:

AMAZING!

Although, I have to say that u looked lovely w the weight on, as well. But, you also look younger now. :thumbup:

Thanks Indy but I never ever felt lovely and hated gettin my pic taken ,in fact I still hide behind a camera :haha::hugs:

Buddy ::haha: love the hats, mine sits there in sun glasses.. On the weight loss front I need to cut out caffeine and lose 10lbs but will have to wait until back from Italy for both :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->