Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hopefully I'll be inspired to stop snacking just had a pack of jelly babies:dohh: did walk to the dog first but got to keep telling myself that's no excuse:nope:

:haha:o I can't wait to walk buddy :happydance:did I ask you if you had a harness for your dog ? We got one today and buddy loves it :hugs:

I had harness but he ate it and I've never bought another my dog walks best with a collar,, is buddy ready for walks in time for your holiday??

I'm here I'm here! Sorry I was running late :)

Gentle leaders are a great tool for walks. It straps around their snout and back behind their ears. The hook hangs below his mouth and it prevents them from tugging and walking you!
Takes a bit to get used to but makes a HUGE difference

I had to get a harness for Egypt cause she just pulls too bad cause she's afraid of everything and I didn't want her to do any damage to her throat/neck, but I walk Knubia with just a dollar and leash. She does well with it. Plus you have more control with the collar and leash than with a harness. A lot of people like the gentle leaders from what I hear though and I see a lot of people using them. But if you start early with buddy you should have any problem with it. I'm a huge Ceasar Milan fan and I believe in what he teaches.

Hi :wave: Congrats on the weightloss. You did a fantastic job. I think you look amazing :happydance: I am inspired by you as I have the same tendencies. I am back on the weightloss train. I weighed myself so I could weigh Carolyn and then subtract and holy moly I was very shocked and disappointed in myself. I mean who gains 15 lbs while nursing!?! So, I am back to the low carb diet as best as I can with my crazy schedule and what Caroly will allow. Except my oatmeal in the morning when at home to help support my milk supply or so they say. I am struggling to make it to a year, but I am hopeful. I would love to lose 35 lbs so I am working on that now. I lost 6 already according to the scale, but don't really believe it. So I am on my way.

Ok I'm here and stalking!!! How did you get so many pages so fast!

I definitely need this because beginning Aug. of last year I've gained 45 pounds!

I'm here too!!!!! I still have some weight to get rid of too :)

I had harness but he ate it and I've never bought another my dog walks best with a collar,, is buddy ready for walks in time for your holiday??

Yes last jab Friday then we go away Saturday :thumbup:so he's been walking on lead and collar / harness thru house and yard and garden for practice :) :hugs:

Gentle leaders are a great tool for walks. It straps around their snout and back behind their ears. The hook hangs below his mouth and it prevents them from tugging and walking you!
Takes a bit to get used to but makes a HUGE difference

Thanks b im gonna have a look on ebay and try it out . :thumbup::hugs:

I had to get a harness for Egypt cause she just pulls too bad cause she's afraid of everything and I didn't want her to do any damage to her throat/neck, but I walk Knubia with just a dollar and leash. She does well with it. Plus you have more control with the collar and leash than with a harness. A lot of people like the gentle leaders from what I hear though and I see a lot of people using them. But if you start early with buddy you should have any problem with it. I'm a huge Ceasar Milan fan and I believe in what he teaches.

My goodness it's great I have you all here to help me out with so much advise :thumbup:I will try anything to be honest as at the minute it's trial and error :thumbup::hugs:

Awww all together again one big happy family ladies I hope we can all inspire each other in achieving our ultimate goal . Happiness ,confidence ,contentment and good health :thumbup::hugs:

Hi :wave: Congrats on the weightloss. You did a fantastic job. I think you look amazing :happydance: I am inspired by you as I have the same tendencies. I am back on the weightloss train. I weighed myself so I could weigh Carolyn and then subtract and holy moly I was very shocked and disappointed in myself. I mean who gains 15 lbs while nursing!?! So, I am back to the low carb diet as best as I can with my crazy schedule and what Caroly will allow. Except my oatmeal in the morning when at home to help support my milk supply or so they say. I am struggling to make it to a year, but I am hopeful. I would love to lose 35 lbs so I am working on that now. I lost 6 already according to the scale, but don't really believe it. So I am on my way.

Great to have you onboard and v that's def doable . I gained with bf as I allowed myself an extra 500 calories to feed baby :blush:I've started last night to put 35grammes of porridge oats in a bowl with blackberries and raspberries on top plus a carton of 0% fat free yog then more berries . I left this to soak overnight in fridge to eat for breakfast and it's delicious in the morning as the oats soak up all the juices and yogurt :) yummy :thumbup::hugs:

Ok I'm here and stalking!!! How did you get so many pages so fast!

I definitely need this because beginning Aug. of last year I've gained 45 pounds!

Hi milty :happydance:thanks for joining us ❤we can all do this together and get our goal for Xmas which is only five months away already :wacko:yikes . You are doing great with your walks too :hugs:

:hi: good morning!

I'm really wanting to loose 30 pounds in the next 3 months! Of course the rest after that! Well and to be honest I could have lost another 10 pounds before I started gaining weight.

Ok here is my stats.

July 2012 150 pounds
April 2013 196 pounds
July 2013 193 pounds

I think a good weight for me is 140. A skinny weight for me is 130. I'm 5'8".

Morning all so today I have five days to really kick some weight loss and I'm gonna try my very best for another four pounds by Saturday :thumbup:I've had oats berries and yoghurt for breakfast :thumbup:been a busy morning as I've washing done . Clothes put into drier and dishwasher emptied also bathed buddy in the sink which is so much fun and the kiddies have just emerged for breakfast :haha:not much planned for today so getting some stuff done around the house and saving my pennies for weekend :thumbup:can't believe we only have another few days and it's August already :shrug:time goes so fast ...... Happy Monday all :hugs:

Good morning milty ❤ my sil is your height and goes between 140 and 147 and I think she looks amazing . You still need to take it easy too after your op so tiny steps :thumbup:it's so easy to gain with all the pills and potions we have taken over the years too but hopefully you can achieve what your comfortable with :thumbup::hugs:

I want to lose 28lbs all in all, maybe 23, but I have to see what I look like when I get to 180. I personally have never wanted to be skinny. I like my curves, just don't want my curves to be rolls, lol. But I don't think I'll look too healthy past 180 as I have full features. I'm chesty, I have a big butt and thighs, and hips...all of which I like, just want it toned. Plus hubbs doesn't want me too small either. So once this all get toned back up, hopefully 180/175 will look good on me. That should put me about a US size 10 which is what I'm looking for. My goal is to take off 7lbs in the next 4 weeks, then the other 16 by my b'day, Oct 2nd. Then I'll reexamine and see if I want to lose more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->