Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hiddy Ho! I think that swedish for hello! Wow incredible weight loss picts. You are about as skinny as P. You should turn in pics for weight loss contest!

Hiddy Ho! I think that swedish for hello! Wow incredible weight loss picts. You are about as skinny as P. You should turn in pics for weight loss contest!

Awww thanks g :kiss:I think p is about 30 pounds lighter :growlmad:and he eats what he wants which is so annoying ESP wen he works late and brings home Chinese chow mein and Indian korma . Men have it so easy :hugs:thanks so much for stalking

Buddy ::haha: love the hats, mine sits there in sun glasses.. On the weight loss front I need to cut out caffeine and lose 10lbs but will have to wait until back from Italy for both :thumbup:

Yeah you found me :happydance:buddy has almost as much accessories as me already :haha:three hats a raincoat a jumper and a tshirt :haha:two leads and a harness , two new pillows , a blanket and a new bed :thumbup:I haven't had a coffee in so long I don't even miss it now :shrug::hugs:

Awww thanks g :kiss:I think p is about 30 pounds lighter :growlmad:and he eats what he wants which is so annoying ESP wen he works late and brings home Chinese chow mein and Indian korma . Men have it so easy :hugs:thanks so much for stalking

You can have that just healthier version. Like stuff with veggies and no noodles or rice or you can have brown rice w veggies.

You can have that just healthier version. Like stuff with veggies and no noodles or rice or you can have brown rice w veggies.

That's what I usually go for :thumbup:

T, you look fan- phucking- tastic!:happydance:

Love Spanx!:cloud9:

As long as we're talking weight loss, should go easy in my house this week...N packed up my entire kitchen last night and we don't leave until Thursday.:growlmad:

There is neither a plate, nor pot in this entire house.

I burst into tears when I realized what he had done.:cry::blush::haha:

As long as we're talking weight loss, should go easy in my house this week...N packed up my entire kitchen last night and we don't leave until Thursday.:growlmad:

Omg you need to get yourself a picnic set or paper plates to keep you going :growlmad:how long till you leave ? :hugs:

:hi: T you look fantastic :happydance: it's easy to sy that you don't look like you need to lose any more bt at the end of the day it is what yu are happy with :thumbup:

Loving the Spanx pics :haha:

Blimey DMom are you moving already? Just get him to pay for takeaway until Thursday :haha:

I totally missed this journal, but I'm here now!

You look amazaballs hun! What a difference in the photos. And I love the pics of buddy!

Yup when we move which seems to be every 2 yrs lately, we have a box of moving kitchen stuff. Paper plates work well!:thumbup:

Who hoo I'm here!

What a difference in the pics. I really forgot them because I'm so used to the new you!

And buddy..aka spanx is getting so big already!

I have been starting to eat what db is on. Rice and boiled eggs with soy sauce for lunch. Usually have a banana and either kashi cereal or a smoothie for breakfast and or snack and our usual dinner. A can of v8, can fruit and applesauce, although not getting anymore applesauce cups as we read ingredients and is loaded with high fructose corn syrup

Will be switching breakfast soon too s to a less processed food
Loosing slowly on its good

Love the new journal T :)
You are looking so fab, so worth keepin on going. I'd love to get my bmi frm 30 to nearer 25, so I'll def be keeping you company here. You are a great inspiration & a hottie lol :hugs::hugs:

xxxx

:hi: T you look fantastic :happydance: it's easy to sy that you don't look like you need to lose any more bt at the end of the day it is what yu are happy with :thumbup:

Loving the Spanx pics :haha:

Blimey DMom are you moving already? Just get him to pay for takeaway until Thursday :haha:

Thanks Hun but yea I will feel much better with another few pounds off :thumbup:great to see you here x

Who hoo I'm here!

What a difference in the pics. I really forgot them because I'm so used to the new you!

And buddy..aka spanx is getting so big already!

I have been starting to eat what db is on. Rice and boiled eggs with soy sauce for lunch. Usually have a banana and either kashi cereal or a smoothie for breakfast and or snack and our usual dinner. A can of v8, can fruit and applesauce, although not getting anymore applesauce cups as we read ingredients and is loaded with high fructose corn syrup

Will be switching breakfast soon too s to a less processed food
Loosing slowly on its good

Bonnie I'm so glad your here as you can give me loads of tips and your exercise is always an inspiration for me so thanks :thumbup::hugs:

Love the new journal T :)
You are looking so fab, so worth keepin on going. I'd love to get my bmi frm 30 to nearer 25, so I'll def be keeping you company here. You are a great inspiration & a hottie lol :hugs::hugs:

xxxx

Aww hi babes ❤and I'm over the moon you are gonna keep me company :thumbup:it's always so much easier with support and friends that are in the same journey so thanks :hugs:

Can I just say thank you so much for you all being here . It means a lot and it's lovely to see us all together again . Now where are the others ? :haha::hugs:

:hi: Well done on your fantastic weight loss Hun, you are gorgeous whatever though :hugs: x

Hopefully I'll be inspired to stop snacking just had a pack of jelly babies:dohh: did walk to the dog first but got to keep telling myself that's no excuse:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->