Moving on in the journey from ttc

Eyemom - Any bleeding is terrifying. I know that if I saw blood i'd fear the worst even now. I have a good feeling that everything will be just fine but I know it's impossible not to worry. I think you have a strong sticky bean in there.

Mariah's Mom - AHH how exciting on the movements. I've started feeling 'bigger' movements now. Feels like she is doing somersaults in there. Bet you can't wait for your gender scan

Unexpected - yeah, we're most likely done after this. DH only ever wanted 2 in the first place and I'm just weary of TTC and m/c and the worry. It's made me selfish in that I have struggled to bear my own burdens that I have not been there for the people around me like I should be. We are giving ourselves a year to think things over before making any permanent decisions, however. It's hard for me to completely give up the dream of a third. But at the same time I am excited to leave this world behind.

And 20 weeks! Wow! I forget, are you planning on finding out the gender?

eyemom - I hate the "fill the pad under an hour" stipulation for coming in to the ER. Only one of my miscarriages ever fulfilled that requirement. In fact, the one where I needed my d&c due to internal hemorrhage only ever had moderate flow. With my SCH I went in whenever I filled the toilet. Usually after that initial gush it would go back to spotting/moderate flow but I didn't care. I was going in. Don't know how we're not supposed to worry with bleeding in pregnancy--especially after a previous loss.

I hope your spotting remains light and goes away soon.

Mariahsmom - how you holding up? Any scans coming up soon?

Left - glad to hear BFing is going well for you! Is the little man starting to chunk up?

Hello everyone :) Eye I'm sure you are terrified every time you go to the loo ! You poor thing . It is good that you have an explanation for it though I'm sure it doesn't do anything to ease your worry . Hopefully it will resolve itself soon xxxx

Starry 7 weeks OMG where did your pregnancy go !!! It seemed to fly by ! Literally fly ! I bet your getting excited now , in no time your little wriggly bundle will be in your arms and ruling the house ;) one glass of whilte on the way ;)

Mariah its so wonderful when you feel them kick !! I miss that feeling !

Unexpected 20 weeks !!!! OMG your time is going quickly too ! You are coming into that lovely time too between 20+ to 32-34 weeks where you feel on top of the world , full of energy and glowing !! Enjoy every second .

Anyone care to share bump photos ? Baby photos ? Here is my oh with baby in the sling all cosy Awh .......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Starry - I think we will probably stick to two as well. I'm not very good with pregnancy I seem to get every bug going and spend most of it miserable and ill. Also I can't take the anxiety/worry very well. Plus two is more practical for us space and finances wise. But I'd never say never.

Yeah we found out at 16 weeks it's a girl :) and we are going tonight to double check lol.

Heres a pic of my lil boy. I probs won't leave it up for TOO long for privacy reasons but he is 18 months old this month.

I haven't taken many bump pics this time. I need to get on that lol.

Love the pic left, so cute!

Unexpected he is adorable ! What a cheeky smile :) I bet he has you wrapped around his little finger :)

Oh my gosh he does I'm always getting told off by DH for being too soft and giving in to him lol. He's so happy and loving.

Boys are awesome :) How olds your little man?

Eyemom - Any bleeding is terrifying. I know that if I saw blood i'd fear the worst even now. I have a good feeling that everything will be just fine but I know it's impossible not to worry. I think you have a strong sticky bean in there.

Mariah's Mom - AHH how exciting on the movements. I've started feeling 'bigger' movements now. Feels like she is doing somersaults in there. Bet you can't wait for your gender scan

Yes!!! I was so excited to feel the kicks...the gender scan is next Tuesday, the 15th!!!! I can't wait

Unexpected - yeah, we're most likely done after this. DH only ever wanted 2 in the first place and I'm just weary of TTC and m/c and the worry. It's made me selfish in that I have struggled to bear my own burdens that I have not been there for the people around me like I should be. We are giving ourselves a year to think things over before making any permanent decisions, however. It's hard for me to completely give up the dream of a third. But at the same time I am excited to leave this world behind.

And 20 weeks! Wow! I forget, are you planning on finding out the gender?

eyemom - I hate the "fill the pad under an hour" stipulation for coming in to the ER. Only one of my miscarriages ever fulfilled that requirement. In fact, the one where I needed my d&c due to internal hemorrhage only ever had moderate flow. With my SCH I went in whenever I filled the toilet. Usually after that initial gush it would go back to spotting/moderate flow but I didn't care. I was going in. Don't know how we're not supposed to worry with bleeding in pregnancy--especially after a previous loss.

I hope your spotting remains light and goes away soon.

Mariahsmom - how you holding up? Any scans coming up soon?

Left - glad to hear BFing is going well for you! Is the little man starting to chunk up?

Hey Starry...I'm good just excited to have felt kicks from the baby. My scan is Tuesday the 15th. So 6 more days :happydance: I just hope my cervical length is good.

Hi ladies! I love that this thread was started! I was always lurking on the other thread but didn't want to post much.

I had my first post baby beer last Saturday, it was so delicious :)

It is hard to believe my sweet little Talon is 6 weeks already!

I was trying to share a puncture but it keeps telling me the file is too large, I will have to work that out first!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Hello everyone :) Eye I'm sure you are terrified every time you go to the loo ! You poor thing . It is good that you have an explanation for it though I'm sure it doesn't do anything to ease your worry . Hopefully it will resolve itself soon xxxx

Starry 7 weeks OMG where did your pregnancy go !!! It seemed to fly by ! Literally fly ! I bet your getting excited now , in no time your little wriggly bundle will be in your arms and ruling the house ;) one glass of whilte on the way ;)

Mariah its so wonderful when you feel them kick !! I miss that feeling !

Unexpected 20 weeks !!!! OMG your time is going quickly too ! You are coming into that lovely time too between 20+ to 32-34 weeks where you feel on top of the world , full of energy and glowing !! Enjoy every second .

Anyone care to share bump photos ? Baby photos ? Here is my oh with baby in the sling all cosy Awh .......

OMG yes a beautiful feeling but I know it's a greater feeling to hold them in your arms :hugs:

I feel horrible, I haven't taken any pics of my bump. I was just saying the other day, I have to take some pictures.

Heres a pic of my lil boy. I probs won't leave it up for TOO long for privacy reasons but he is 18 months old this month.

I haven't taken many bump pics this time. I need to get on that lol.

Love the pic left, so cute!

OMG he is ADORABLE. He's going to be a heartbreaker :hugs:

I think I got it to work! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Tricia :) he is so adorable ! I am jealous of your beer I so want one ! Soon , real soon lol

Mariah make sure and take photos of your bump , time will go so quickly and you will regret it so get snapping and sharing lol

Hi mama hope your doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->