Moving on in the journey from ttc

Try not to worry too much my son has kicked me in the bump whilst I was changing him more times than I'd like to think! They are sooo protected in there it'll probably ache for you for a while but not for the baby.

Eye - Everyone says he is my mini me lol. I'm so excited to see what this baby will look like. I was convinced DS would have loads of dark hair like me when I was born and I had loads of heartburn but nope he was completely bald!

Also my instincts on gender were rubbish this time. With my son I just KNEW he was a boy. With this one I 'knew' it was a boy too. Infact we've been to TWO gender scans cos I still cant believe it's a girl lol.

Can any of you that have used Agnus Castus look at my thread please? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...astus-recurrent-miscarriage.html#post32315663

I haven't used it, sorry. :( I do remember looking a little bit into it though when trying to find natural ways to help with recurrent miscarriage. But don't remember why I decided against using it.

Unexpected - yeah, I wasn't worried about the baby. It felt more like he was bruising my own organs. Oh, it felt rough. Silly Little Monkey.

I was right in gender guessing this pregnancy but I also was desperate for a girl so my "instincts" were highly affected by my own personal wishes. At my early scan I had seen the baby was implanted on the left and there is a theory that says the placenta being on the left means girl (and right means boy) so that's mostly what I built my actual guess upon. The theory was correct for my son too. I have based my angels' genders on that too. They go girl-boy-girl-boy.

Can any of you that have used Agnus Castus look at my thread please? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...astus-recurrent-miscarriage.html#post32315663

Sorry Brunette, I haven't used it at all. Wish I could be more help.

So this baby is SOOO active. He/she just keeps poking me all day haha...I'm so excited to find out the gender on Tuesday. I just hope that my cervical length is good. Idk y I'm just soo optimistic this time around.

I know what you mean on active! I'm getting poked all day and night lol. I love it though it's so reassuring.

Good luck at your scan hun, bet you can't wait!! I have a good feeling for you xxx

Good luck with your scan on Tuesday, Mariahs Mom! I have a good feeling for you too.

afm - 6 1/2 weeks until due date and starting to get very uncomfortable a lot of the time. So I know I seem close to everyone else but I'm wondering how I'm going to get through all that time. Struggling to breathe, varicose veins in my nether regions, killer heart burn, hip pain and a baby that likes to randomly drop herself onto my cervix while going up stairs or walking around in public.....so difficult! And I simply feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. LOL So impatient!!!

Oooooh starry its so exciting ! Feels like it will never come but its only around the corner xxxx

Mariah good luck for tommrow and enjoy seeing your LO in action :)

AFM can't believe how big Sean is getting . He is now 7 weeks and really seeing everything . He follows you round the room now with his eyes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm feeling good about your scan too, Mariahs Mom. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Starry, sorry you're so uncomfortable. :( Hope the next 6.5 weeks fly by for you!

AFM (I thought I updated my threads, but guess I missed this one), yesterday we were rear-ended in my car. It wasn't super bad, but still stressful being pg. I was worried it could my the SCH worse. We all felt ok though and went home. Then friends started urging me to get checked out, and I was having some cramping (not that cramping is really anything new, it could have been a number of things, but it felt a little worse also). So I called nurse on call who said cramping meant to go back to the ER. Soooo another weekend, another ER visit. (Seriously I hope to go another 32 years without seeing the inside of an ER.) Got a scan and all was fine, thank God. Actually amazing to see the difference from 8+5 to 9+6. Little one was pretty active this time! Really reassuring to see, and the SCH wasn't really worse to speak of. She thought it looks like it was resolving (by the color, though the size wasn't really smaller yet).

Oops I took forever to type my post so I missed this at first. What a cute little guy you have left!

I felt like I was pregnant forever with my son but since he's been born it has flown by so quickly and I can't believe he is 18 months old.

I'm starting to get uncomfortable already! I'm a lot bigger than last time and my organs feel squished already.

Starry, hope these weeks fly by for you. Won't be long till you have your little girl safe and snug in your arms :)

Left - What a handsome little boy :)

Eyemom - So glad to hear you are ok! What a shock that must have been. Glad to hear things looked good on the scan and that little bean was moving around lots. Also glad to hear the SCH didn't look worse.

eyemom - glad you and baby are OK! I'm with you on the ER. I have been in the ER way, WAY too many times over the past 5 years. Now I have to be really worried to even consider going in.

Yeah, once our babies are here the time just FLIES.

Left - what a cutie!!! 7 weeks already. wow.

Left-he is adorable! Are you a stay at home mom or are you going back to work?

My little guy will be 7 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe, but I can already see little changes in him, he coos all the time and feels like he is really trying to focus :) it is amazing to watch him change!

Starry- when I got to that point it felt like time was dragging! Hope it flies by!

Eye- glad to hear you are ok! That would have been stressful!

Eye I'm sure you could have done without that !! The plus side of going to er you got to see your little bean :) great to hear all is well .

Trica ill e going back to work 4 days per week but not till november . This is for 2 reasons , we need the money lol and I'm lucky oh works at night from home so no Childcare . I'm hoping I won't be back to work for too long ;) lol ......

I work 3 days a week and my mum has him the days I'm off. So I get 4 days off with him and 3 days working. It's the best of both worlds really. I feel very lucky!

Left...do you want another soon then?

Unexpected I really would love a sibling for little Sean and if we are going to try it will have to be sooner rather than later due to my age ( 41) since November . I left it a wee bit last min lol...... Still have to convience the OH he is only getting over the whole experience of Sean's emergency arrival ! Come Summer if we do decide we would like another it will have to be down to serious buisness ;)

TTC can really become an obsession. It's a big part of the reason I want to give it up! ha ha I am kind of expecting my post partum hormones to make me broody too. I think it comes with the territory. However, in first tri I had made DH promise to remind me of my vow to never get pregnant again. Oh, I was so sick. I didn't puke a lot but it was constant nausea. Even light made me sick. And the anxiety has been tough to deal with. It's better now but the first 24 weeks especially were filled with freak outs.

I have to go back to work exactly one month from today, it seems like such a short time, and I am dreading it! I don't want to leave my sweet boy :(

Left - Awh that sounds fab. I was SO broody when my son was a couple of months old but because of work and stuff I had to wait a little longer. We always wanted two maybe three but the third won't be for for a long while if I do have one.

I had a bit of a horrendus pregnancy and birth last time and this time I've been ill quite a bit so I can't imagine doing it again. I don't think DH would want me doing it again I'm a moody pregnant woman lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->