Moving On Saturday

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well we are moving on Saturday - I origanally HATED the house it was bloody awful when we viewed it that I actually wanted to cry but its been worked on HARD in a handful of weeks - Walls replastered, evening ceiling pulled down, painted top to bottom, brand new bathroom, all new florring (tiles carpet or wooden) through the house & a new kitchen with built in oven an fan even a space for my dishwasher YAY. I was gutted about the kitchen being so small but I was so shocked when I seen it today these guys have put time, money & sense into this house. Problem is we found it so hard finding a house we want that we had to take this one - we are still living bare with 90% of our stuff still boxed we really need to settle so now I've seen it today I am alot more happier :D We will stay for about a year - it really is everything we didn;t want lol

Bummer side is our phone line is moving straight away but our broadband isn't so I will be here but on dial-up :hissy:

Good thing is I've been told I've not to lift anything :headspin:

fookin ell!!! already?!!!! hope this is it for you hun!! :D:D:D:D

Already? This place now was only a stop gap! To get into Wrexham and make housing hunting easier! Its been a damn nightmare so we have been here 2 months which has prob confused people. We haven't un-packed lol!

i know it was a stop gap but it only seem like yest u moved there lol!!!! must be old age creepin up on me!!! ull need to post piccys :D im so nosy!

Good luck babes ...

You best no lift a thing ... or i come kicky ur butt :)

Best of luck sweetie
xxx

Thats great news you are moveing so soon, you can get nice and settled, well for a bit anyway LOL
You best no lift a thing ... or i come kicky ur butt :)
xxx
That goes for me too:grr:
:rofl:

i know it was a stop gap but it only seem like yest u moved there lol!!!! must be old age creepin up on me!!! ull need to post piccys :D im so nosy!
Oh I see haha Nah 2 months we been here ARGH!

I'm not lifting already been told - I moved a box the other day an got my head bit off lol

There will be OH, his Dad & OHs sister & BIL is coming first hing to help w hich is lovely of them all to help. Moi is being left at this house with a brush & mop lol!

Sent me ur new addy so i can send ya a little summat :)

xxx

Good? you mean god? lol

Erm will send you it tomorrow can't be bothered looking for bit of paper haha - remind me on MSN

Well atleast you will have a nice place to call home until you find the dream house. Just take it easy with the broom and mop!

We got the keys today - Could see the kitchen better too which was good I am looking forward to unpacking!

Good luck on Saturday .. hope it all goes well .. sure you will be settled in and unpacked soon enough.

Good luck with the move hunny bunch!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"