Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Congratulations Mlm, wonderful news.
Welcome to the world Reid.x

Oh a new little Prince. He is going to be so spoiled. Congats MLM!!

Thanks! Besides the sleeping part, everything is great! The girls are very much in love with their little brother.

Hey ladies,
How is everyone?
How is it going with 3 Mlm? How are you doing bobster and mackjess?
We are doing well, Gabby is 6 months and loving beingweaned. She's a great sleeper too thank goodness.

Do you think you will shoot for number 3 bobster? More and more I've been thinking about having a third but I just don't think I can put us all through ttc again but I am very tempted...id love the idea that in not so many years time gabby will be more independent and I can get my own time back but then there is this yearning....

Hi everyone. Delayed congratulations on little Reid mlm. I’m sorry I’ve not checked up on this forum for so long.

I hope you are all doing well and your little ones are thriving.

I’m pregnant with no.3 and slightly terrified to be honest!! It seemed like a good idea at the time but panic has set in. It was a bit of an oops pregnancy as we’d agreed to ttc this October.

Hope everyone’s ok. I just had a little read back and we chatted for so long on our ttc journeys. It was nice to have support along the way so thank you all.

Just randomly thought to check this thread, but glad I did! Congrats bobster! I totally understand the fear of #3, I went through that too. It all worked out fine for me though, and I’m sure it will for you!

Aww thanks mlm. I hope the girls are enjoying having a little brother? I love his name.

I do worry about life with 3 but I also know that if we didn’t have another one I would have regretted it once I was older. I think I’m going to finally feel complete after this one, and hoping hubby might have a vasectomy to make that final although he’s worried about the procedure

I hope the other ladies are getting on ok. Wonder if Jane will go for 3 too.

I just saw that you’re having a little girl, how fun! Any names picked out yet?

I will say, I definitely feel done with 3. I never had this feeling before, so I know I really was meant to have 3. My husband still hasn’t gotten his vasectomy, but I hope he will soon!

I wonder about them too. I know Mack was done with 2, but maybe 1 more for Jane?

Yes i’m very excited to have a girl. It will be fun to experience the other side. Was it different for you having a boy after 2 girls? I’m so worried about how I’ll cope splitting myself 3 ways and working too. Are you still a stay at home mum? I’d love to stop working if we could.

Is your hubby worried about it too? I’m not sure that mine is sold on the idea but we know we are finally done now. The thought of going through morning sickness again has sealed it for me.

I think I remember Mack said she got sterilised after the birth or her second but maybe Jane.

Forgot to say we like the name Lily so far but haven’t got any plan B’s so need to think about some more potentials

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->