Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Feeling pretty bad that a thread I've been part of since my loss a while ago was closed today as the moderator said it had upset some people on there. We all have our BFP's now and didn't even think that the thread would be bumped on there everytime someone posted.

I know how hard mc is and would hate to upset anyone who's raw after a loss as I know how hard it is to hear/see/breath pregnant women when ttc after loss. Wish I could apologise to those ladies :(

Hope the ladies that were on the origional thread will join me in this one again as I've had the best support from them throughout the ttc journey. I'm very thankful for all 3 of them :cry: (hormonal much?)

Hi bobster
I wasn't part of your thread but I have stalked a little bit while ttcal and I can honestly say the thread gave me hope. Some of us like to read threads where everything is working out rather than the constant heart break faced in ttcal.
I think it's great you have all conceived again and supporting each other through the stress and worry of pal.
Hope you are all doing great and enjoying your pregnancies :flower:

Thank you Johnsongirl and congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Nice one Bobster! Hi Johnsongirl, I remember your name! Congrats to you. Sad about the group closing too

Bobster: I, like JohnsonGirl have also been following your thread for the entire time and I loved reading your updates each day It definitely gave me hope and I am so glad to see that you have started it again here. All of the posts helped me so much over the last few months!

Bobster: I, like JohnsonGirl have also been following your thread for the entire time and I loved reading your updates each day It definitely gave me hope and I am so glad to see that you have started it again here. All of the posts helped me so much over the last few months!

Were you a June Jitterbug too? I remember seeing your name as well. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

So does that mean all our posts are lost forever? I really wanted to look back at that thread!!!!!

I have been testing every day and am very reassured to see the line getting darker. I already think it's darker now than it was at 7 weeks with my lost one! Did you all do the same? Can you remember when it got the same dark colour as the control line roughly? I have 23 tests left! Perhaps every other day is the way to go!

Thanks ladies. How far along are you both by the way?

Phez I tested like mad at the beginning and my tests were darker too than with the cp. I think every other day is the best bet. I still have a record of how dark my tests were at what dpo and i've put that at 16-17dpi my superdrug test was a strong line and as dark as control line by 18dpo.

Are u doing digi's too? I tested every now and then up to 12 weeks to use them up and just because I loved seeing 2 lines so much lol sad I know.

Thanks ladies. How far along are you both by the way?

Phez I tested like mad at the beginning and my tests were darker too than with the cp. I think every other day is the best bet. I still have a record of how dark my tests were at what dpo and i've put that at 16-17dpi my superdrug test was a strong line and as dark as control line by 18dpo.

Are u doing digi's too? I tested every now and then up to 12 weeks to use them up and just because I loved seeing 2 lines so much lol sad I know.

Nope just ICs, can't afford a bunch of digis! Still get the 2 lines though!
You might still just be a papaya but 24 weeks today. Baby is officially viable according to the medical profs! :happydance:

Woo hoo I found you! Thanks Johnson and mallerm for your comments, makes me feel better! Congrats on your pregnancies too.

Phez, I'm so happy for you! I was a poas addict for a while too, I think it's totally normal.

Too bad they couldn't come up with a new fruit Bobster! Congrats on another week though.

I am THRILLED to say my scan went perfectly today! This is the time they weren't able to find a heartbeat last time, so I feel a tremendous amount of relief now that I've passed this milestone. Baby measured right on track and had a hb of 176!

Here's my little blob!

Edit: darn, I don't know why it posts sideways, but I don't know how to fix it on my phone. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's my little blob!

Edit: darn, I don't know why it posts sideways, but I don't know how to fix it on my phone. Oh well.

That is one pretty picture, absolutely gorgeous. You must be ecstatic! V happy for you hun

Omg amazing picture mlm congratulations! It even has a baby look about it already! Did you get emotional? So happy for you and your gorgeous blob!

Has Jane and Mack found us yet?

I hope Jane and Mack find us! We've made it this far together, I must see how these babies turn out! Btw, I loved your first post in this thread Bobster, it was so nice!

Oooh I hope they find us too. I can't wait to see Mack's baby pic. Its been a long journey for all of us hasn't it. So glad Phez is back with her bfp too now.

Mlm your pic is crazy. It looks so baby-like already. I'm not sure if it the cord or legs I can see lol. I can't wait to see the progression in the next scan. When will you have another one?

The dr at work said she would scan me to get another pic so that's good but i'm not sure when to take her up on it. Might wait until 26 weeks or so.

Phez how are you feeling?

I think we should be able to read the old thread its just we won't be able to comment on it. It will be nice in years to come to look back on (probably when I'm trying for no. 2 haha).

Phez will you have anymore after this one?

We're going to mamas and papas on sunday to finally buy some baby stuff. I'm so excited!

Ah you are such a sweetheart Bobster! Not sure about more kis, I am getting on a bit! Maybe....feel shattered but happy! Nice dark test today. Think my bbs may have swelled a bit. Never suffered with tenderness. Bit of cramp?ing. All good! How are you feeling?

HA! Whoops, I found this after I started a new thread, so ignore my message girlies! I wonder if I can go delete it??

So glad I found this one!

Mlm, that is a lovely little blob if I've ever seen one. Congrats!!

Hi Phez! Hi Johnson! Hi Mallerm!

Should we send a PM to Jane with the link to this thread? I wish there was a way to 'invite' people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->