Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Hey all,sorry not been on for a while. My mind has been so preoccupied this pregnancy.
I'm 28 weeks on Wednesday and entering the 3rd trimester :happydance:
Pregnancy symptoms have just been so strong with this girlie and it's hard to make it through the day, I've also had head cold/ sinus issues one after another and it's really got me down. No matter how much I sleep my body just feel so tired. But of course I am happy to be pregnant and that she is hanging on in there.
Had a check up with the doctor since the stitch and they are happy with the progress. Still a chance she could arrive at any time but if we do make it, the stitch will be removed at 36 weeks (5 days before Christmas). Have heard that labour could happen straight away so that will be Christmas taken care of!

How are you doing mlm? 17 weeks is amazing :happydance:
How was jacks birthday bobster? Have you started looking at primary schools?

Still stuck on names, lots we like but nothing has staying power. Think we will wait until she is born and we see her now.

Glad little Miss is still cooking away for you Jane! That’s great to hear. Sorry you aren’t feeling well though, no fun : ( Sounds like you may have a Christmas baby, that is exciting!

As for me, I found out that we are expecting a boy! I’m a lot more excited than I expected I would be, and so very emotional!

Doing well thanks mlm. I'm 34 weeks and 2 days. Bump is huge! And stitch is holding. It's coming out at 36 weeks so not long to go. Some stories say you could go into labour straight away, other people go past their due date so just keeping an open mind. I finished work last Friday and is a nice time of year to be off work.:thumbup:

Greg was born in my 33rd week so this is the longest I've ever been pregnant! Feels a relief to get this far.

How are you doing mlm? Is your bump bigger than with your girls? Any boy name ideas?

Oh boy, you are getting close! So glad you’ve made it this far with this pregnancy, what a relief! Hope you get to relax a bit now that you are off work until baby girl arrives. I’ll be curious to see what happens for you when the stitch is removed.

I’m doing well. Starting to have more back pain then I did with my other pregnancies, but I’m sure it’s due to being more active with my kids and Audrey still wants to be carried quite a bit. Other than that, everything appears to be uncomplicated which is great!

Hi Ladies,

How are all your Christmas preparations going? Are your kiddies excited?

I've been distracted with pregnancy, i'm 36 + 2 weeks today and have been in hospital for a few nights as I've had a persistent fever for many days in a row. They removed the stitch a few days early just in case it was the cause (having it taken out was barbaric!). Home now and finishing antibiotics.
Had some irregular contractions but not yet dilating so maybe she will be a January baby!

Have a great Christmas everyone.

So sorry you weren’t feeling well Jane : (. For some reason I expected you to go in the labor right after your stitch was removed, guess I was wrong!

My girls are so so excited for Christmas this year, it is very fun! 3 months until baby for me, it’s creeping up on me!

Jane, I’m dying to know if your little girl has arrived yet?!

Hey ladies, sorry for the delayed announcement, Gabriella Amelia arrived on the morning of 1st January 2018 at 37+5 weeks (2 weeks after the stitch was removed).
The birth was natural- quick and without complication, just some gas and air to see me through and we were home the next day. No stitches :thumbup:
All going ok, just a bit overwhelming as we settle down to the new normal.

How you doing mlm? What is your due date? Hope you all had a great xmas and new year.x

Huge congrats!!!! Yay! Beautiful name : ) Sounds like things went smoothly, that is great news. Good luck settling in with two. I know it can feel overwhelming at times, but you will be great! Hope Greg is doing well with little sis too.

I’m doing well. My official due date is 3/29, so about 10 weeks to go. Time is flying!

Thanks Mlm. Was a relief the birth was straightforward after having the risk of possible pre term labour hanging over us for months and feeling totally wiped out physically.
Greg is doing OK, involving him lots but he's quite tearful at drop off to pre school and that is heart wrenching. I guess it will settle down, it has only been 2 weeks.
It's a nice feeling to know our family is complete. Need to sort out some contraception now lol.

Eeek 10 weeks! Are you feeling prepared? Is your back holding up ok?
Will your girls need to share a bedroom?

Jane!! Congrats. I've been off for a long while and there's a new baby and another next month. Wonderful news. We are still hanging in here. Kids are growing like weeds. :)

Delayed massive congratulations to you Jane!!! So glad it all went well. Looking forward to your announcement too Mlm.

Sorry I’ve not been on here for yonks! Been very busy recently and hardly get any time! Will look out for your news in March, good luck mlm

MLM you are in the home stretch. How do you feel?

Jane, how is the little missus? I love her name.

Thinking of you Mlm. Update us when you can.

Gabby is doing well thanks mackjess, she is 11 weeks old and has already started teething! Those bottom teeth are trying to push through already-crazy. Makes her cranky though!
She's a petite little thing, i think she will be a short lady like me!
She's a pretty good sleeper so far, she does 9pm-5am, quick feed then rises properly at 7am (hope I've not jinxed it now!).

Hope you and kids are doing well.x

That sounds like some pretty good sleep Jane, awesome! Hope Miss Gabby keeps it up!! How are you feeling now that you’ve settled in with two kids? Hope it’s not too crazy : )

No baby yet for me. Still (impatiently) waiting. I’m getting a sweep in 3 days at 39+1, and I’m hoping that does the trick. It did with my second, and I’m already at 3+ cm dilated and 50% effaced. Will keep you updated!

Good luck with the sweep Mlm. Not long until you meet your little boy.x

Well, little man was very comfy in there, but was born a little late on April 4th. I had a pretty easy induction experience and both he and I are doing great! His name is Reid 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->