Moving over to first tri :)

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!

After days of questionable faint lines, I finally got my BFP yesterday :happydance:

This is bub #3 for us and we are so excited!! We already have DS and DD so thinking about being team yellow this time around :)

My due date is Jan 1st! Is anyone else due around this time?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 11.04.16 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 11.04.16 am.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 15
Congrats and welcome! I'm on number 3 as well! But two boys here.. hoping for a girl this time! If not, I'm obviously meant to be a boy mom! Lol. Due Dec 23rd!

Congrats and welcome! I'm on number 3 as well! But two boys here.. hoping for a girl this time! If not, I'm obviously meant to be a boy mom! Lol. Due Dec 23rd!

Congrats to you too! How exciting :) will you find out the gender? X

Hi ladies! I'm also expecting #3 and theoretically due New Year's Eve. I also have a girl (21 months) and a boy (just turned 4), but will definitely find out the gender as soon as possible since it might mean shuffling which kid is in which bedroom. I like to get as much chaos out of the way before a new baby as I can.

I've had some losses, so I'm trying not to think too far ahead. I'm also almost 40 and thinking I'm insane to be doing this again! But, I'm mostly excited. DH and I were SURE we would be done after the second, but we both kept thinking about another for over a year.

Hi ladies! I'm also expecting #3 and theoretically due New Year's Eve. I also have a girl (21 months) and a boy (just turned 4), but will definitely find out the gender as soon as possible since it might mean shuffling which kid is in which bedroom. I like to get as much chaos out of the way before a new baby as I can.

I've had some losses, so I'm trying not to think too far ahead. I'm also almost 40 and thinking I'm insane to be doing this again! But, I'm mostly excited. DH and I were SURE we would be done after the second, but we both kept thinking about another for over a year.

Hi and welcome!! :)

How exciting! At the moment our due dates are only a day apart! Yes I’m the same! Love being organised! We thought we’d be team yellow but now we’re thinking about finding out and just keeping it to ourselves

I’m sorry to hear about your losses, what an exciting time ahead for us xx

Congrats I'm a day behind you Edd from app says Jan 2nd for me.

Looks like we'll be sharing a due date! I went to the doctor today and he put my due date as Dec 31st :happydance:

Fun! I'm really hoping that this baby arrives in 2018, mostly for tax purposes - LOL! My first came a week early, and my second came a month early, so we'll see what happens. I'm going to wait a week or two to call about scheduling my first appt since they usually don't see you here until 8-10 weeks.

Fun! I'm really hoping that this baby arrives in 2018, mostly for tax purposes - LOL! My first came a week early, and my second came a month early, so we'll see what happens. I'm going to wait a week or two to call about scheduling my first appt since they usually don't see you here until 8-10 weeks.

Oh wow! You’ll most likely have this one early too! :happydance: both mine came at 40+5, so still expecting a January baby lol
Oh ok, why do they wait so long? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"