Moving over with horrendous sickness and still havnt told anyone!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks Monday and oh so sick still!

I'm on cyclizine off the doctor taking 2 a day but they make me so tired its unbelievable! Took one today in work and could have fell asleep there and then!

I don't know when's a good time to tell work either! I go out on building sites a lot so think I'd rather do it sooner as I went out yesterday and could have collapsed I was that tired and sick.

I'm probably managing one meal a day with dinner of a sandwich, horrendous sickness in the morning and comes back again about 6 even though I feel hungry as soon as I start eating the nausea is back 😭😭😭

This is my 4th pregnancy and it's a mirror image of pregnancy 2 where I ended up being 2 stone lighter when I gave birth I was that sick 😖

I am sorry this has not been easier on you. Congratulations on second tri and if you're feeling that bad I would certainly let work know, just to be safe. FX nausea gets better and you can eat soon

hope you feel better soon ... and welcome to second tri

I have realised I need to swap my day round with food, big breakfast small dinner and cereal for tea! It's all I can stomach x

I'm still rough too :( been sick all day today, getting me down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"