moving to differant thread as part of bundle

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
ive got loads of girls sleep suits in 3-6 monts most are from debenhams and marks and spencer if any body is interested ill take some piccies just let me know

i cant upload any pics at the moment my OH is onto it trying to get it sorted so i can put them on

3 marks and spencer girls baby grows/sleep suits
3-6 month
£1.50 SOLD
230920111262.jpg

george sleepsuits in mint condition the white one has only been worn once
3-6 month
£1
230920111263.jpg

3 sleepsuits the front one is debenhams
3-6 month
£1.25
230920111264.jpg

1 velour st.bernard for dunnes sleep suit like new
50p
230920111252.jpg

im sorry i thought i had more tbh i think some have been thrown away due to stains but all these are in good condition

Hm for the m&s and george ones posted? also what condition, any bobbling or stains? thanks! Xx

hey hun how much for the last 4 sleepsuits inc postage?

Hm for the m&s and george ones posted? also what condition, any bobbling or stains? thanks! Xx

hi hun i can do them both for £7 posted by recorded delivery the y are in good condition no stains at all the the george ones have very small signs of bobbling on the heels only were she has kicked her feet and they have rubben on bed but like i say very minor the m&s ones 1 is great with minor bobbling on the feet 2 do show signs of being washed as they were my favs but still good with bobbling on the heels again were she been kicking but all have tons of life left int hem like i say the george was are especially the white one is like new
let me know if your still interested hun or make me an offer but bear in mind please delivey is £3.50 thanks xx

3 sleepsuits the front one is debenhams
3-6 month
£2.00

1 velour st.bernard for dunnes sleep suit like new
50p

£9.50 posted for these?

oh sorry hun i though you ment all 4 lots haha

ill just go weigh again bear with me lol

Have the first 3 gone? The M&S ones? How much posted?

postage is £2.20 hun if you want them could you gift the money or cover the paypal fees too please

I'll have them hon. Can you PM me total with your paypal plz, I'll cover fees x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->