Mrs. McCormick to be! 10.5.13! Southern Charm ;)

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
So I have a "journal" already going, but it all got so confusing because we changed the venue, date, my dress, and theme! :wacko:
We only have over 4 months to plan and not much is done between unforseen health issues and no insurance and finances, but we are determined to enjoy it!!! :thumbup:

So far:

The Ring!!! - It's an old hollywood glamour setting with almost 1 ct marquise center stone.. LOVE it and never thought I would! The wedding band is one thin band of small diamonds that wraps around the top :) 297306_10151286935946751_1415354631_n.jpg

Date - October 5, 2013!!

Venue - His family's property - outdoors, maybe fix up the old barn?, making a tent out of poles, canvas, and heavy wiring (OH is a jack of all trades)

Food - His family is providing food and my mom's best friend is coordinating it all so we don't have to stress over it :)

Ceremony - OH is making gorgeous benches for some seating, using haybales with clothes for the rest, also making an arch that I will decorate with flowers and linens, thinking about hanging mason jars or barrels with baby's breath down the aisle

Reception - DIY tent, haybales for tables (OH is pulling this off), either moving the benches for seating or doing more haybales?

Attire - My dress is Alfred Angelo 2413 <3 SO much better than my first dress and cheaper ;) with cowgirl boots, Bridesmaids are wearing mismatched sundresses ranging from a coral/peachy color to blush pink with cowgirl boots, Groom is wearing nice jeans, cowboy hat, jacket and boots and the groomsmen are too

image (1).jpgimage (2).jpg

Details we NEED to attend to!: Engagement pictures/save the dates (this weekend), invitations (Groupon for Vistaprint!), flowers, decorations, DJ, ceremony officient, making my bouquet (fabric!), pricing for hair/make up for me and my girls, researching hotels for out-of-town guests, and his wedding band!

Countdown as of this moment - 4 months, 21 days, 0 hours and 7 minutes <3

Anything I'm missing ladies?? Inspiration/thoughts/ideas are WELCOME! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"