MS and a toddler...

bookworm0901

Reaction score
DH ran out to pick up dinner and the sickness hit. I was lying over the toilet, playing peek-a-boo between vomiting so my one year old wouldn't freak out. :dohh: He just kept staring at me like "I don't know if I'm okay with this".....

uuuuggghhhhhh..............:sick:

anyone else dealing with a baby and pregnancy? I'm ready to get to the "feeling good" stage of pregnancy!!!!

DH ran out to pick up dinner and the sickness hit. I was lying over the toilet, playing peek-a-boo between vomiting so my one year old wouldn't freak out. :dohh: He just kept staring at me like "I don't know if I'm okay with this".....

uuuuggghhhhhh..............:sick:

anyone else dealing with a baby and pregnancy? I'm ready to get to the "feeling good" stage of pregnancy!!!!

no way :-(
I've a 17 month old and am around 10 weeks. I've felt awful..I mean so bad I'm scared to move but have only actually been sick once...watching my DD dip her toast in cereal and eat it...eughhhhh!!
I've had a few close calls so dashed to loo with her running after me but she just plays in the cupboard with all my toiletries and amuses herself whilst I have a word with myself and pull myself together!!
hopefully once I've had my 12wk scan ill start feeling better and have abit more energy!!
hope you start feeling better soon too!! xxxx

Yup, thrown up every day this week, my 21 month old just kinda ignored me n carried on playing haha

Know how you're feeling.

My 20 month old constantly follows me in the toilet when I'm throwing up and tries to rub my back etc. that just adds to my guilt of not feeling myself all the time for her! I Try to occupy her with toys before rushing to the toilet!

Hope it passes for us all soon x

Yes! DD got into my makeup while I was stuck at the toilet bowl a few weeks ago and there was nothing I could do about it! Thankfully she played nice and didn't make too much of a mess. Wish she'd be a little more sympathetic lol.

Im very early so have had waves of nausea but nothing serious yet. I have a 13 month old so im sure I will know what you are going through!

Im thankful that my son is good at occupying himself and I dont usually spend to much time in the morning bring sick. Usually before I get him up anyways lol then I spend a bit relaxing on the couch n take him outside when im feeling a bit better lol

Wow ladies I can't even imagine. Im terribly sick. My dog is the only one I have to worry about and even that is too much for me lately. Here's to hoping we get over this ms like tomorrow :sick:

Glad to hear I'm not alone!! I'm hoping and praying all of you ladies feel better soon.

Anyone else expecting #2 and having the "same" pregnancy you did with number 1? Or is it completely different 2nd time around? This one seems to be the same as my son's so I'm wondering if I'm expecting another boy. I've been really wanting a girl and I guess a girl is my preference, but I've also been imagining 2 little boys as best friends so I know I'll be happy either way. How about you ladies?

Dealing with nausea & exhaustion & my toddler in the midst of serious terrible 2s is just too much at the minute! I feel like crying some evenings! He's so high energy & I feel guilty cos all I want to do on my days at home with him is lie on the sofa all afternoon! Thankfully our regular activities are in the mornings & after I manage breakfast, I usually feel ok for a couple of hours. I know he's probably playing up more cos he's not getting the usual amount of attention from mummy. Hopefully by second tri, I'll be more back to normal. FX!

I'm having a totally different pregnancy this time. With DS, I only had very mild nausea some mornings which didn't affect my eating at all. This time I'm nauseous for the majority of the day & am funny about what I can or can't face to eat & cooking is a struggle. I've only thrown up once this pregnancy but wasn't sick at all last time. I've been exhausted both times but last time I got to nap which isn't an option this time. I'm wondering if my sickness is worse this time cos I'm more tired & can't rest. I daren't get my hopes up that it's a girl!

My pregnancy isn't miles off no.1 but it is different, less obvious early symptoms, later nausea, nausea n vomiting has been different (can't eat this time round n couldn't stop last time!!) boobs way more sore, nose stuffier etc...I wonder if its to do with sex or in fact the baby, obviously not scientific but my last pregnancy matched my lo's personality lol the symptoms were in your face n dramatic n my lord u knew she was there :-D my friends who had few symptoms etc have v chilled babies etc etc daft but amuses me to think it!!

I just asked my mother how she did it - I'm the youngest of five and we were all pretty close together. I cannot imagine multiple children running around when I have morning sickness. Right now I'm being tormented by waves of nausea but haven't thrown up and can't go back to bed because I feel like I'm about to throw up. I wish I would just throw up or not throw up, none of this in between crap. So tired! Can't imagine if I had to take care of a LO at the same time. Kudos to you ladies who are doing it!

This is what I'm worried about. It's early days for me yet but I've already had some nausea. The nausea wasn't bad with my two last pregnancies but my betas were low and I lost them. I got really sick with DS but never actually vomited. I have thrown up once in front of DS (when i was pregnant last fall & had a bad cold). He cried the whole time he was so scared. :( He's older now and good at playing on his own but I think he'd still be upset to see me ill. There's not a lot of barfing in our house so he's not used to it. ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->