ms has stopped at 8 weeks HELP!!

koko4bunny

Reaction score
hi everyone i am so petrified at the moment i am 8w6d pg and i had terrible ms starting at 6weeks and i just woke up 8w and felt fine, no ms, and it hasnt returned in the last 6 days.

is this normal or could there be somthing wrong?!?!

this is my first so dont know what to expect

koko xxx

It's totally normal and may come back for a bit before it's gone for good. At around 8 weeks the placenta starts to take over producing some of the hormones for the baby, so a lot of ladies see some relief from their symptoms at this time. However, it doesn't completely take over until around 12 weeks, so you may see them return for a bit.
My symptoms improved at 8 weeks also.

im 8 weeks and 5 days and my symptoms havent been as bad this week. MS has eased alot (i was sick at work this morning) but aprt from that iv been ok all week. my midwife says its normal around 8 weeks for symptoms to ease. Thye may come back before first timester is done though! xx

i think your fine hun. Be greatful :haha: im a little over 9 weeks and my symptoms of MS are starting to ease :happydance: still had a vomit yesterday night though :(

It is perfectly normal so just be thankful for now that you feel ok, It may go completely or it may come back. Everyone suffers differently hun & no sickness does not mean something is wrong it just means you have a lot of jealous ladies :) lol xx :hugs:

Totally normal! I went from throwing up about 6 times a day to nothing overnight... unfortunately, within a week or so it was back, and when I look back, I really wished I'd enjoyed those vomit free few days.
I hope for your sake yours doesnt come back with a vengenance like mine did!

Don't worry, sounds perfectly normal to me :)

I've heard that it's pretty normal as the placenta will start to produce hormones and stuff instead of you body doing it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->