MSN CONVO pg5 HATE HIMM :(

Gawd, what an arse. As for the "you find out who your real friends are.." This is so true. When I was pregnant and due to a virus I got I was told Kyle was more than likely going to die as he was suffering heart failure among other things so I came back frommy appointment and I seen my supposed best mate (of whom I've actually known from the day after she was born) go into her grans just across the road, so gave her a text telling her everything, told her how upset I was and how I was terrified and not even so much as a reply or a wee quick stop for a hug. I was so angry and hurt, but she showed up the day I got out hospital with Kyle, bloody cheek of it.

I just dont have anytime for people like that. Hope your friends come around and realise you can live and be pregnant! xx

me and my fiance wernt trying for a baby but we where not stopping it at the same time since we where due to get married next june but wont be now since baba june may 20th and my parents where perfectly happy about that

**ps not hijacking in respone to nightkd about condoms and that lol**

Also xarlenex im sorry for what you went though with "friends" i found that out just because of a guy i dated once i get think thing in my head going "oh and you well mature you are arent you" when people say stuff or act up for no reason

dont listen too much its your life at the end of the day no matter what!

are you from farnbrough kent?

I know exactly how you all feel!!
I told my so called 'best friend', the only person I faut would accept it and be excited for me but my god was I wrong, she started having such a go at me, telling me im going to ruin my life,ruin my familys life,and that im being stupid selfish and immature! I couldnt belive it,I could of screamed in her face! And now everytime I get all excited and go on and on about babies she just says 'oh' all the time and cant even have a conversation with me,We used to meet up every week but now I havent seen her once since I found out(about 5weeks ago)Its like shes embarassed to even know me now!
But on the other hand, The boy friends Iv told have been absolutley amazing,and always asking how Im feeling and offering to take me to my scans/midwife appoints, They couldnt of been any nicer.
I guess some people just react differently but Its awful to disregard the person whos pregnant just bcos they dont agree with it,Thats just plain rude and unsupportive!
Ahh sorry for the rant, Just wanted to let you know I know just how you feel lol
X

Why is that guy harrassing you?!

Since he has such a 'wonderful childfree life',then go on and live it sweetie! :grr:

Don't worry hun,I was pregnant and 18 and some people's reaction was simply appaling!
But what I know now for sure is who my real friends are,they stand by me at all means.

I honestly don't give a damn about those who made any ridiculous comment to me,I am now enjoying the first weeks of my baby girl and I couldn't be happier.:)
Of course,being a parent is enormous work but by no means does your life end!

:hugs:

No i live in farnborough in hampshire lol :)

Yeh i know what you mean, some people can be wonderful about it, my mum was really good was it, but i told her and she was like OK were decording your room, i was like :l ooooookkk? and loads of my boy mates are really good with it, but NONE of my girl mates are its just weird i would have expected girls to go into mother mood and love talking about all them things but no i cant even get a conversation about it out of them either lol

id rather be younger be able to run around after my child and be able to relate to them more since it wouldnt of been 30 years ago since i was there age..

I SO agree with this, that's why I want to have my kids early-ish.

I'm not saying that I have a problem with people having kids younger, but I'll be 30 soon and will obviously be over 30 by the time I have my next one, and I hate to think that I'll be able to relate to my kids less because of that :(

And I can certainly run around after him :(

I agree with Sam's mum,30 years is not old to have a child.Surely everyone will agree that women in 30s are still young!
I'm not the one to say when is the right time to become a mother but there's nothing wrong in waiting till your 30s if that the age you belive you're ready,stable,secure.
Women that age are young,they can most certainly run after their child,relate to them and be great moms.

id rather be younger be able to run around after my child and be able to relate to them more since it wouldnt of been 30 years ago since i was there age..

I'm not saying that I have a problem with people having kids younger, but I'll be 30 soon and will obviously be over 30 by the time I have my next one, and I hate to think that I'll be able to relate to my kids less because of that :(

*hugs* sams mum!

I'm 28 SC is 30 I think we're a nice age to parent! Both our parents are old enough and fit enough in age to look after and 'run after' their grandchild as well! What a silly statement.

I'm completely and utterly pissed off on how some of my so called "FRIENDS" are being about me being pregnant!
I was talking to one of my friend which is a boy and he started going on about how im apperntly not going to have a life and my social life is going to go complely out of the window, im having a child not doing somthing that is going to kill me! then he was its a bit CHAVVY to have a child at your age(im 17 btw) i dont bealive its CHAVVY at all its a natuaral miracle!

sorry i had to get my feelings out lol!
This kind of reminded me of the adverts (UK) with the young girls and the lads on the field playing footie.

It's sad your friends are being unsupportive at the end of the day it doesn't effect them and what has come of life for you has - Let them know that they are hurting your feelings hun. You'll realise by the end who your true friends are & I hope they come round.

Good luck with your pregnancy.

*hugs* sams mum!

I'm 28 SC is 30 I think we're a nice age to parent! Both our parents are old enough and fit enough in age to look after and 'run after' their grandchild as well! What a silly statement.

Our parents are the same! And I'm sure I'll still be fit enough to run around when I have grandchildren too... x

I'm completely and utterly pissed off on how some of my so called "FRIENDS" are being about me being pregnant!
I was talking to one of my friend which is a boy and he started going on about how im apperntly not going to have a life and my social life is going to go complely out of the window, im having a child not doing somthing that is going to kill me! then he was its a bit CHAVVY to have a child at your age(im 17 btw) i dont bealive its CHAVVY at all its a natuaral miracle!

sorry i had to get my feelings out lol!

Sorry your friends aren't being supportive - you really do learn who your real friends are when you have kids. And I'm in Farnborough too :D x

just to make sure i did not sound wrong but i did not mean at 30 you should not have kids lol i ment personally id rather it not of been like 30 years since i was there age since we all no teenagers can be right pains and you get the comment like "yeah your where my age like 50 years ago" even if your not 50 lol

i think the ages between 16 - late 30's are a great age i think any older and your pushing it and same with younger

Glad to see im not the only one who has learnt who my true friends are!
The lads have all been fantastic and my OLDEST friends have been amazing but friends ive known for couple years, the ones im ALWAYS out with EVERY WEEKEND just dont wanna know anymore its quite upsettin and hit me so hard yesterday when i text a few people and not 1 of em text back! But watch them all come runnin when the baby is born and im able to go out and they wanna see the baby..ill tell em all to Jog on!!

Also with the whole age thing im only 22 and personally i do think 16 is a bit young to have kids not because their is anythin wrong with it jus because i think you should go a bIt crazy and have some MAD MAD TIMES before u have kids u no but then again i no some people who just wanna be parents! Your not gunna be a bad parent jus because your young!
And as for having kids when ur older like 35+ i think thats great my aunty had 2 kids in her 40s after alot of miscarriages and she is great she can run around after them probably more than them lol...u dont hit 35 and need a walkin stick LOL ma mum is 47 and can run circles round me!
I honestly think if u can have kids then do it (if u want of course) people are always goin to be prejudice if your younger or older...YOU CANT BLOODY WIN!!!

But seriously why do people think that they have to give you their opinions...friends..family and people you dont know!? XX

just to make sure i did not sound wrong but i did not mean at 30 you should not have kids lol i ment personally id rather it not of been like 30 years since i was there age since we all no teenagers can be right pains and you get the comment like "yeah your where my age like 50 years ago" even if your not 50 lol

i think the ages between 16 - late 30's are a great age i think any older and your pushing it and same with younger

I know that you weren't saying at 30 people shouldn't have kids. But you'll find when you get to 30 it doesn't seem that long ago that you were 16 or left school. I could understand your point if you were talking about 60 year olds having kids, but not 30 - sorry. We're not that out of touch ;) x

I agree with Sam's mum,30 years is not old to have a child.Surely everyone will agree that women in 30s are still young!
I'm not the one to say when is the right time to become a mother but there's nothing wrong in waiting till your 30s if that the age you belive you're ready,stable,secure.
Women that age are young,they can most certainly run after their child,relate to them and be great moms.

I had my first at 32, my second at 34 and my third at 39. More and more women are having children in their 30's.

I definitely do not find anything wrong in having kids at this age. :)

Farnborough is wicked :) lol i live oppersite town on the main road can see it from here lol

My dad had another baby at 43 my step mum was 40... I dont think hes pushing it.....

i personaly (dont want to offend anyone) think anything past 50 is pushing it (maybe slightly less than that actualy!)

I think as long as you still likely to be in good health when your kids leave home - so that you are always in a position to look after them while they are in your care - age shouldn't be an issue (that's not to say that people who have health problems shouldn't have kids...I'm only talking about anything age-related) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->