MSN CONVO pg5 HATE HIMM :(

its ok, I get shit as well, and I'll be 20 a couple months after she's born. Its bullshit, and I have no problem expressing my opinion to people who judge me.

Well my best mate fell pregnant at 17, she was no longer with her BF and did it on her own (with the help from her parents & me). She didnt tell ANYONE she was pregnant, she had total and complete denial until she was in labour!!

She was a straight A student with a heavy burnen on her shoulders that she would do everything the so called 'right way'. (have bf, settle down, get married, have babies in that order). So it was so hard for her to hold her head up high.

She finished college, went to uni and qualified as a solicitor a few years later. NO BENEFITS or anything. Shortly after he was born she met her now oh (who took complete and total responsibility for her and her son), & is still in that long term steady relationship and her son is now 14 yrs old.

They now own their own business. They did it with all with pride and lots of hard work. We are now in our 30's and I am struggling financially, but she is having the time of her life! It doesnt mean your life is going to be over, just a bit different.

Sorry for the long story, but I thought it was relevant.

Take care and enjoy your pregnancy & baby, its the most special wonderful experience you will ever have, dont let others spoil it for you.

:hugs:

He totally sounds like he's jealous that your with someone else.... somebodys in love with you... me thinks

xx

i created a thread about this a while back. one of my so-called guy mates reacted similarly saying im too young (will be 19 when its born) and that im throwing my life away etc. but i know he did have a thing for me before. they just dont seem to understand that its what we wanna do with our lives now, even if it wasnt planned. just ignore people like that, they're just jealous x

Im 17 and get the same thing when I go on msn loads of people telling me how stupid I am :mad: And I get called like crazy by all the people I was at college last year with so I know how annoying it is!!
Iv been suffering with hyperemesis for the last 6 months as well..so Iv not been able to go out the house much and really realised who my real friends are..most dont even text to see how I am never mind about come round
x

My cousin was pregnant at 18, had the baby at 19. . All people/family could say was how young she is having a baby, and how bad it looks for the family. ( We are portuguese by the way ) and they are really strict, But yeh, knowing her she was really shy to see family members while she was pregnant, because of what they would tell her.... But now that she has the baby..her mother takes care of it, while she goes out and parties with her friends. . . he barely even knows thats his Mum, which is really sad, she doesnt know what she is doinng to him.....So pretty much, she let her ''friends/family's'' comments get to her, and want her to be a normal '19' year old and partie, cause she KNOWS she has her mother to watch her baby boy... btw who is now 11months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->