MSN CONVO pg5 HATE HIMM :(

Agreed Sam's mum.

Some kids are successfully raised by their grandmothers.I still think that women in their 40s are young and are vital and still very much capable of 'running' after a child and all that that goes with it.

Im completly and utterly pissed of with the same twat once again... ill paste msn conversation [ ¢няιѕ ]](F)(R)(D):p:D Strangers Are Just Friends That You Havn't Met Yet :D says:
im not the one to get pregnant
:p(D)(R)(F)[[ ¢няιѕ ]](F)(R)(D):p:D Strangers Are Just Friends That You Havn't Met Yet :D says:
so up urs tbh
:p(D)(R)(F)[[ ¢няιѕ ]](F)(R)(D):p:D Strangers Are Just Friends That You Havn't Met Yet :D says:
oh no wait uve already dne tht too many times
--- *||(@)HANIEGRACEX!--X.Oo* 17 :) says:
:l, it doesnt matter how old you are to raise a child
dnt even start it !
and if ive been pregnant more then once why dont i have any children yet? twat
why the fuck wuld u wanna get pregnant more than once !
well chris, think about it, ive fallen pregnant, i cant do anything about it now, im not going to get an abortion because i dont belive in that, so im going to try and do whats best for my child and i does upset me when other people dont accept or understand, just because how old you are doesnt mean you cant raise a child and love that child as much as any one else could
yea u got pregnant probs cos u was stupid
so u 17 and u having a child
i was supid? i was using protection
so how does that make me stupid?
every single minute of ur life for the next 10 years look after a child sound like fun
and money
ur gona leech off the government then because u got pregnant and cnt afford anything
who says i cant afford anytthing?
doesnt matter if u love it and all that

cos u will have to look after it non stop what about your boyfriend
yea and u reli think he is gona be around for long wen he realises he will have to give u all his money
and he has nothing to spend
how old is he
omg :|
what?
sounds lovely a 23 year old guy getting a 17 year old pregs
lovely sounds a bit like a jeremy kyle show to me
you just need to be a bit more educated in life

just have to get a little rant of my chest, i fucking hate people like that its so stupid, its not like there the one thats gotta go through this, its me, and not him! im just blocking him and if i see him around just gonna have my head helld high and forget about that NOBHEAD, sorry for all the swearing in this post

WTF HAS THIS PERSON GOT TO DO WITH ANY OF IT?
'why would you wana get pregnant more than once'
uh he/she is a fucking waste of space. just because you are pregnant you are stupid? wtf? where do people get this from?! and as for what he said about your oh! arrrghhh.
WHAT A DICK.
If that's a guy, i feel sorry for any girl he goes out with. Narrow minded twat! x

yeh he a a boy hes obs has no balls to no say any of these things to my face, hes saying just because im pregnant now, means ive been pregnant a thousand times, god im not some kinda of sex machine that has been having sex sinse i was like 11 everday till now :l

Urgh. Why are you still speaking to this idiot?! I can't believe how immature he is! Some people get pregnant while using contraception - the fact that he seems incapable of understanding that (and that he can't respect you for being mature enough to make the right decisions for yourself and your child) makes him the stupid one. Nobody needs 'friends' like that. I hope the rest of your friends are being more supportive :hugs:

im quite a forgiving person, so i gave him the beifit of the doubt but now hes just gone to far, i dont even care if he disapears from the face of the earth lol x

Does he have a thing for you or did he have a thing for you? Sounds like someone i know he was after me for a while and when i did something very comitted with my OH like get married or pregnant he was very very negative to me about it....your convo with this guy reminded me of him.

To be honest he sounds like a jealous kid.

Pfft ignore him.
What an ignorant piece of shit tbh.
Block him and rise above it , i first fell pregnant at 17 aswell so i know how it feels to get comments etc.
Did it with no benefit help .. nada! Did it on our own its not impossible ;)

He does sound like he has a thing for you though , i just got that vibe.

hey i am 19 and got twins on the way does that mean that i am bad hehe some poeple dont no what they are on bout? my mate is same age as me and got a 6month old and is pregnant again. some people are jus stupid x

by having a social life does this boy mean you wont be able to go out every night on the streets & drink outta a cider bottle what theyve got a 40 year old man to buy? cos to be honest thats he immature he sounds! i dont know why hes said you wont have a social life just cos your having a baby it doesnt end anything. fair enough things will be harder cos you've got a responsibility but it doesnt mean you cant go out at all. i know its hard but i honestly wouldnt let him get to you hun & if he really does offend you then i'd stop talking t him all together cos he's not the worth the stress & the hassle.

Ugh,just block him...

He is an ignorant jack@ss and doesn't deserve an inch of space in your life.

I was 18 when I got pregnant and I'm totally in love with my daughter,doing a good job with her and am not on benefits.
Of course it can be done.

Forget him,his life is probably as empty as his head.

this "boy" sounds like a little child to me...
i really hope he remembers what he says to you when he has a child!
to be honest, i feel sorry for him, obviously he doesnt have anything more meaningful in his life other that going out and getting drunk! humm, now would you rather have a child that loves you and that you love, and feel like your doing something productive with your life or have a fucked liver?? i know what i'd go for...
seriously, he starts like that on msn again, just agree with him...he'll get bored of it then.
:hug: xx

Some people are so ignorant. Fortunately I think most of my friends, bar 1, would be supportive if I got pregnant.. That one seems very negative about having kids and he was randomly arguing with me the other day about nothing, and then I just thought "let him get on with it, and later I'll prove him wrong!"

I agree he could have a thing for you and be jealous because now that you're pregnant you're definately 'off the market' in his view.. :shrug: Perhaps you should ask him that, might shut him up for a minute! lol!

xx

i never throught of it like that, well he was my ex when i was like 12 but i cheated on him, back then cheating was if you held someone elses had, and i think hes a bit still werid over it :l so maybe

Umm....that guy is friggin inlove with you!!!!!!!! He is sooo upset that your pregnant, and thats because he wants you. He sounds jealous of your boyfriend. Dont be upset, being mean to you is his childish way of showing hes obsessed with you. He's just JEALOUS!

I wrote what I did before i read what anyone else said. We are right...

This person you are speaking to sounds like a child, with no experience of the real world. Don't even bother acknowledging his existance. Just block him.

yeh, further down in the convo i was like your really need to no what the real world is like everything isnt all flowers sunshines and getting drunk, and he said well being in the real world doesnt mean your gonna have to get pregnant :l he thinks id rather be out on the streets getting pissed, then having a beautiful child why wouldnt i wanna do that

I dont know why some people think its ok to judge U for living UR LIFE! I mean u are asking them to have ur baby for u.. Sorry this subjects a sore spot for me.. alllot of people feel the need to tell me how stupid they think i am for bein pregnant at 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->