mtv hit show teen mom

^ I didn't know that! I genuinely thought it was meant to be an authentic documentary - I didn't realise they got paid! (Certainly not that much anyway)

Yeah I heard they were getting paid but not that much! Thought it was around 10 grand x

When Amber went to court for her domestic violence charges against Gary, she had to reveal to the judge her salary for the show - for every six months she's on the show (each season) it's $228,000.

oh my!!

well that should end all the greetin from Farrah "i've been scammed" boo hoo!

i missed the very last programme, where they sit with the doc in the renunion, its moved to 126 channel and my series link on sky didt get it, i cant watch it on mtv either cos i'm in the uk.

i cried all the way through catelyns renunion with carly when she was screwing her nose up and carly was copying :cry:

amber gets on my nerves but thats what happens when people have had enough, gary ruining her b'day outing with her friends, his brother wants a punch for saying things like that to him.

that kyle was a twat, fancy dumping her like that she moved all that way to be near him and she wasnt there a week.

i feel sorry for farrah, her mum is so demanding she'd drive me insaaaaane. i think farahs grown up loads in this last series and her mum got worse she quite thick skinned

^ Kyle and Maci actually got back together :D During the reunion they confirmed that they were, saying they realized that they didn't want to be apart. I think that their "breakup" last season was more of a disagreement than an actual breakup.

During the reunion, Kyle also mentioned his lack of respect for Ryan - there might be drama this season between them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->