Mtv's Teen Mom

farrah- needs to spend more time with her baby, baby before boys. and her mom makes me want to pull my hair out.

amber- SO annoying and needs to relax. all she does is complain about everything her bf does.

caitlynn- in her living situation i think she made a very mature and loving decision. and tyler is SUCH an amazing and supportive boyfriend. i hope they end up married some day.

maci- the only one who is mature, knows what shes doing, and cares 100% about her son first and for most. also love the name Bentley.

Ugh that show is rather annoying but addicting. Farrah is an idiot and makes herself seem so that way. She doesnt kow how to parent and every night shes leaving her kid with her parents or elsewhere. Maci shouldnt put up with ryan's bullshit. Amber is a bitchhhhh. And Catelynn, even my brother cried during her 16 and preg episode. I was praying she would change her mind, :-,(, but i think she has a right to know a little bit more about her kidd. Lol theres my input.

did anyone see the last one? when Amber was yelling at OH and shes like something its not like your living with your mother anymore you have to grow up... then shes like "I want a new car!" and hes like "well we can't get one right now" and shes like "i hate you"
that sounds alot my childish then anything he says!

the episode of 16 and pregnant that Farrah was on they had said something about the FOB and they broke up before she found out she was pregnant and didnt tell him, and when he asked because he had heard it from somewhere she lied and told him she wasnt.

the last one her car broke down and she went toher dads appartment and when her bf got there her dad said something about him not answering his phone and ignoring her voicemail. he said something back and she got all mad and pinned him against the wall and smacked him and said u do not talk to my father that way.

Has anyone been watching this? it's the new season of what was "16 & Pregnant"
what do you think of the girls on there?

lol heres what i think :haha:

Farrah - I think she needs to spend more time with her baby and not chase so many boys, but her mom is INSANE and needs to relax a little bit.

Amber - is SO annoying...I didn't like her from 16 and pregnant.. she treats her boyfriend so poorly even tho he seems like he really is trying for her and the baby sometimes. I see her point of view some of the time ...

Catelynn - I feel so bad for her. I wanna like hug her all the time! Her mom and step dad can be so mean. Her OH seems like the nicest guy.

Maci - seems like shes the only one on there who is a really good mom.lol

Totally agree with absolutely everything you just said. Amber never takes her baby out! It's like she's embarassed by her or something. :dohh: Maci is my favorite. She definitely does what she needs to to take care of Bentley. :baby:

hey i watch it all the time. heres what i think

farrah- grow up, worry about your baby not different boys. i think her mom is right though in what she is doing.

catelyn- kinda gets me that her OH is also her step brother and i dont understand how you can give up your child then play around about not using protection of any kind and lie about it.

macie- she is the best and i think is just trying to do whats best for her LO.

amber- annoys the sh!t out of me. when she sat on the couch tell her LO not to bump her head or put the shoe in her mouth just bugged me that she wouldnt even get up. like that baby understood the not bumping her head part oh ya and when she actually took her out to eat she acted like the baby was wrong and just put her in the car like nothing was wrong

farrah's fob was abusive and her and her mom agreed to not tell him or have any contact with him.... ive seen them all a billion times

What happened to the one girl from 16 and pregnant. I can't remember her name but they don't even mention her. She was the one who didn't even want to go outside when she was showing because of fear of what everyone was thinking

catelyn- kinda gets me that her OH is also her step brother and i dont understand how you can give up your child then play around about not using protection of any kind and lie about it.

that is VERY true , Catelyn shouldn't risk getting pregnant again.
and about her OH being her stop brother, they started dating 1st...Does anyone remember the move "Clueless"? She dated her step brother too :dohh:

Awwh i wonna watch, everywere i find something online it says it can only be viewed in the us for copyright reasons Grrr. so annoying lol

What happened to the one girl from 16 and pregnant. I can't remember her name but they don't even mention her. She was the one who didn't even want to go outside when she was showing because of fear of what everyone was thinking

Whitney

and about her OH being her stop brother, they started dating 1st...Does anyone remember the move "Clueless"? She dated her step brother too :dohh:

i know its just a weird thought. but how could the parents go and do that to there kids. if the kids are dating dont you think the parents would feel wrong getting married and making there kids be step bro and sis when they were dating first? i think catelyn and tyler make a way better couple anyways. i feel sorry for them that they have parents like that

i know its just a weird thought. but how could the parents go and do that to there kids. if the kids are dating dont you think the parents would feel wrong getting married and making there kids be step bro and sis when they were dating first? i think catelyn and tyler make a way better couple anyways. i feel sorry for them that they have parents like that

seems to me that the type of parents catelyns mom and dad are that they wouldnt care anyway whether or not she and tyler were dating first. :nope:

true. it seems like they dont care about anything but them self

Is there anyway you can watch it in the uk? Online I mean?

Can you watch it on here? https://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom/series.jhtml

Or is it only for certain regions? That's where I watch all the episodes.

watching it on mtv.com or .ca only works in the US and canada as far as I know.

i agree!

farrah needs to realize that her babys more important then all these boys shes chasing!

Amber needs to chill out a little bit with her temper

Catelynn ... her mom needs to stand up for her a bit more when it comes to her stepdad.
but i think shes a sweetheart.

Maci is my favorite .. shes the only one i think who is really mature .. i think she deserves to be treating better but her FOB and so should Bentley. Shes my favorite honestly out of the whole group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->