• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mtv's Teen Mom

Farrah -Drives me nuts. All she seems to care about is boys.

Catelynn -Love her and her bf

Amber -Also drives me nuts. Major drama queen.

Maci -I love her also. Great mom. Cant stand Ryan though.

I wonder if one day catelyns daughter will see 16 and pregnant and teen mom.

i only watched it once and it the one with amber i think,
it made me laugh when they bought a cot from a garage sale and he said shall i wipe it down and amber said something like no you'll get all dirty cant remeber the exact words but it made me laugh!
xx

okai like the only ep i watched was farrah and cole, they looked good toghter too why was he such a dooche bag and like why did he like sleep at that other girls house when he like totally said he didnt 5 seconds early wdh!! she does need to think ore of sophia then men, but like i doo feel her like she wants a ''life'' other then being a mom. vbut she needs to stop screamin/shouting/swearing after her mom

cant bember her name whos boyf went off for a month 2 months b4 there wedding when NADAH Was planned, hes a jerk!

the bigish one with black hair when she was in the restaurant if she thought about calming her baby FIRST BEFORE thinking about what people around are saying her food, then the situation could have been controlled she made it worse draggin the bBY AROUND

THE 2 THAT GAVE THERE BABY AWAY I THink they need to try to carry on living like teenagers and understand were there parents r kuming from. but saying that his dadseems like a dick, his sister just needs to get her own buisness and stop cussing him and like yh thats it lol

I've been missing episodes of it like crazy :(

Farrah - I want to bitch slap her and her mom lol. She needs to grow up and act like a mother. She is always leaving her daughter with someone, like what time DOES she spend with her if she has such an active dating life, has friends, has a job, and is doing school?? :nope: I know people have to work, and going to school is great and you should do it if you can, but her priorities seem soooo messed up, I mean if I had a job AND school I'd want to spend every moment that I wasn't doing one of those things with my daughter, not trying to get a boyfriend?? Like you can NEVER get these moments back.. I'm sure she's missing so much.. and they change so fast when they're young :(

Amber - I hate her guts, and I hate her fiance too. She seems so stupid and whiney.. she couldn't study because the baby was pulling up on the table and picking up her shoes and stuff in the one episode, well, here's an idea.. clean up your shit and get some toys out for her?? Study when she naps or sleeps? :wacko: And she's always so crabby when the baby cries, so I feel bad for the baby.

Catelynn - I keep wondering if she made the right choice, but then I've never been in her shoes. Like they talk about the baby all the time and have tattoos now and want to see her and and find out her last name etc. Maybe they're still getting over it, but IMO they should be going out and doing teen things and not sitting around miserable, they have a chance to make their lives so wonderful (not that teen parents don't) and then have a baby in the future- that can't replace this one but they can be those parents that can provide for them really well and give their children awesome lives and stuff now and they don't seem to be taking advantage of it.. I HATE their parents though for being so selfish. Like hooking up.. and getting married when their kids are dating and in love :dohh: and for not being supportive :wacko:

Maci - I agree, the only one who seems like a good mom on the whole show. I wanna be her friend lol, I feel so bad that her fiance is fucking around so much.. but then I've seen boy parents act like that so many times, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. but good for her for doing so well.

do anyone watch the last one?
lol I like how that guy was like "Farrah where your baby when your out all the time?"

haha i know...I can't stand her!!
She goes out every night and expects her parents to let her be a "normal teen"
come on sweetie, you aren't a normal teen anymore, it's time to grow up!

Amber reallllly got on my nerves this episode. Actually, both her and Gary really bug me. They are both so....i hate to say this...but kinda trashy. She needs to stop whining about everything because I promise you, going to class every day and doing homework is not that dramatic.

I want to like catelynn...i really really do...
I just can't like her for some reason...
I feel for her and all, but i don't really know if i can watch it when every episode is the same when it comes to her...

The only girl that I like is Maci, she's the ONLY one who has actally stepped up.

I started to like catelynn again cause you know shes REALLY trying to move on, it must be just so hard. I wish amber just wasn't on the show, too annoying

even tho I hate farrah I like her on the show cause I keep hoping she will change

I've tried to find it online but only found a few snippets on you-tube- there are too many people immatating them on there so its hard to find a "real" video of it

i have been in love with this show since 16&pregnant. catelynn and maci are my favorites catelynn was so strong to do that but my heart hurts for her and maci just needs to elave her OH bc he does nothing for that child.

amber is annoying >:[
farrah needs more time with her baby

I've tried to find it online but only found a few snippets on you-tube- there are too many people immatating them on there so its hard to find a "real" video of it

yea i tried finding it to and can only find snippets does anyone have a link for online

yea i tried finding it to and can only find snippets does anyone have a link for online

same!! :growlmad:

no, but i am searching !! i'll post here if i have any luck other than the occasional youtube clip :thumbup:

https://starcasm.net/archives/29969

hopefully that works thats ep.4 but the rest are links right below it =]

it wont play any 1 else having problems

i watched all of 16 and pregnant on youtube, they seem to have deleted a load of it now though :shrug:

16 and pregnant (watch from UK)

Maci - https://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/16-and-pregnant/episode/episode-101-preview

Farrah - https://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/16-and-pregnant/episode/episode-102-farrah

Amber - https://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/16-and-pregnant/episode/episode-103-amber

Ebony - https://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/16-and-pregnant/episode/episode-104-ebony

they arent the full episodes but there's about 4 2-minute clips from each..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"