Mtv's Teen Mom

ive saw um :\ no point watchin them i want the whole thingg lmao x

For the people who watch it online, has anyone got a link? :blush:

The ones I try either charge, don't work or want you to enter surveys and stuff first x

For the people who watch it online, has anyone got a link? :blush:

The ones I try either charge, don't work or want you to enter surveys and stuff first x

the only one I have only works in canada:cry:

ive never seen this, are the girls really annoying on it or what? i liked underage and pregnant that was on BBC three here in like August... it helped me alot seeing how mature they were, and how they coped :)

all the girls but one on it is really annoying ahaha
I like watching it tho.

Farrah upsets me so much. Her mom tries to tell her how she needs to be responsible and how she needs to realize she's a mom. And Farrah is like you're right I am a mom. Then act like one how about it. Does she ever spend time with her baby and not out whoring it up?

oh I know,
Farrah is the worst. My mom would NEVER let act like that.
Shes like " I am a mom but I'm also a teen" which is true,but what more important to you? boys ? or your child. its silly.
I LOVELOVELOVE that guy that told her off for not caring for her baby haha.
wouldn't her friends say something? like stay home with your kid or something:S i donno.

Yeah I just watched episode 5 online... I looove how she says "I am a mom but I'm also a teen"... mom first not teen silly child :growlmad:

If she took motherhood seriously I doubt she would disrespect her own mother that way, especially when her mom does so much to take care of HER child :shrug: Buys stuff for the baby and takes care of her and lets them live there for free :wacko:

My mom will watch Elyse anytime I ask and I know that but I don't ask her to because she's my responsibility and it's more important to me to be at home with her than it is for me to be out wasting my time with friends? Not that it's all a waste of time but so many times you just hang out and do nothing... babies don't stay babies forever and it really goes by so fast :(

& I love that the guy told her off... I LOLed because she was telling him oh my baby's at home with my mom, I don't care when I go home ... and he was like okay, well.. you should care? And she was still like ok well wanna hang out tomorrow... (I'll leave my baby with my parents again and stay out til whenever I feel like it).. :wacko: & I agree if I behaved that way my friends would say something to me too :wacko:

Oh yeah I've seen it... Amber needs to grow up... Farrah needs to be a mommy and stop tryin to find a daddy for her baby, Maci is the "only" responsible parent who is trying her best for Bentleys sake and Catlynn is too immature to have a baby, it was the best thing considering... I love the show and I'm 42... Big ups to the Teen Moms trying to do right by there baby... :)

& I love that the guy told her off... I LOLed because she was telling him oh my baby's at home with my mom, I don't care when I go home ... and he was like okay, well.. you should care? And she was still like ok well wanna hang out tomorrow... (I'll leave my baby with my parents again and stay out til whenever I feel like it).. :wacko: & I agree if I behaved that way my friends would say something to me too :wacko:

I just seen that episode that shows you Farrah's immaturity bigtime, that guy called her out bigtime... Ya think the Red flag would of told her something. Her Mom is Insane, but she's just trying to knock some sense into her daughter, she's lucky she has respectable parents that are helping her out in every way, some parents tell there kids there on there own... She really needs to grow up... Sad news about the FOB but she needs to think about her lil one and stop running every chance she gets to find a man... come on now... lol

I just seen that episode that shows you Farrah's immaturity bigtime, that guy called her out bigtime... Ya think the Red flag would of told her something. Her Mom is Insane, but she's just trying to knock some sense into her daughter, she's lucky she has respectable parents that are helping her out in every way, some parents tell there kids there on there own... She really needs to grow up... Sad news about the FOB but she needs to think about her lil one and stop running every chance she gets to find a man... come on now... lol

if Farrah did find a man I wonder if she would never spend time with her baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->