MTVs teen mom

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
anyone watching the new season?
I was a little disappointed amber wasn't pregnant, :haha:
it looks like Catelyn and tyler are gonna break up!? never would have guessed that :nope:

Catelyn and Tyler are going to break up?!?! Never! They were so good together!

noo they were the best couple ever! maybe the strain of giving up their baby was just too mcu :nope:

maybe, who knows! he asked her to move out this last episode and then in the "next time on" she gave the ring back :O!
but maybe they work things out?

giving up a baby can seriously drive people apart! My friend and her FOB broke up after they gave up their little girl. But honestly she's still pretty messed up from it :(

ooo is the next series the same people from the 1st?! I thought it would be the people form 16&pregnant series 2!

nooo I hate it when couples like catelyn break up :'(

I was so sad and mad at Tyler when he told his mom he wanted her to move back home and then like when he was talking to her he was like 'oh i feel so bad' like give me a break! Poor Caitlynn, Tyler is such a douchebag now, I used to like him I don't anymore! :(

I was so sad about Farrah too, I mean I know her mom was in the wrong to hit her and what not, but like Sophia was so happy with her grandma, like way happier then when she was with her mom! (That's what the tv show shows lol, it could be completely different)

& Amber is a moooooron! I cannot stand her. lol I really wanted her to be pregnant again, haha I was so mad..

& I'm glad Maci got child support lol, Ryan is a dickhead

Looove teen mom, although it was depressing yesterday!

Farrah made me mad when she yelled at the baby and sweared. she needs to control her temper

I can't get MTV :( Anyone know if there is anywhere I can watch it online?

farrah lives in the next town over from me, she's always out partying at clubs on the weekends and i mean thurs, fri, sat and sun. i don't know what goes on in her home life 98% of the time that they don't use as footage for the show...but she is definitely not always at home watching after her daughter.

out of the 6 or 7 times i've seen her, i've only seen her with her daughter once, and her mom was with her too pushing the stroller, watching over her and interacting with her.

ETA : unfortunately farrah's FOB was killed in a car accident earlier this year. i know he wasn't in the picture when he was still alive, but now she'll never know him :/.

lulu; that is CRAZY you have seen her! ahah it's like a famous person. i heard that her FOB died, that's really sad. especially for Sophia because she'll always wonder about her dad, even if Farrah wanted him to have nothing to do with her!

bunnyface; if you go to www.mtv.com you can watch all the episodes online!! i'm not sure if you'll be able to watch them from the UK but i can't see why not.. check it out! so worth it.

i do not like amber at all, but i love maci she seems so mature! nd ryan needs to grow up i like how he told his friend she never asked b4 he got papers from the court :p wat a jerk....nd so is tyler lately

maci is the best mom on that show! i love catelynn too i feel horrible for her her home life is such a mess! i hate Farrah she so skinny doesnt even look like she pop out a kid and she needs to be better with Sophia the baby was in a diff house and away from everything familiar to her so she was upset farrah should of went to her and cuddle her not yell and walk away!

I don't like Amber at all, its always the same with her, she is either worried she is pregnant or upset about not getting her GED, which excuse me if I am offending anyone, but everyone I know who got their GED did not take that long to do so, a lot of people I know just went in and took it without studying, lol. She needs to get on the pill and stop being such a drama queen.

farrah lives in the next town over from me, she's always out partying at clubs on the weekends and i mean thurs, fri, sat and sun. i don't know what goes on in her home life 98% of the time that they don't use as footage for the show...but she is definitely not always at home watching after her daughter.

out of the 6 or 7 times i've seen her, i've only seen her with her daughter once, and her mom was with her too pushing the stroller, watching over her and interacting with her.

ETA : unfortunately farrah's FOB was killed in a car accident earlier this year. i know he wasn't in the picture when he was still alive, but now she'll never know him :/.

i thought he died last year?

yea i know he died before she was born I think, but Farrah never says anything about it, I can't believe her mom punched her in the face, I wonder what they were fighting about.

it sucks that her mom punch her but someone need to knock so sense into that girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->