Mucus plug?? ***UPDATE PG.4*** TMI PICTURE

ale

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING OVER A COURSE OF A MONTH, SOME MUCUSY DISCHARGE AND IT HASNT BEEN ALOT UNTIL TODAY.... IT WASNT ALOT ALOT BUT IT WAS MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE SEEN, AND IT HAD A LITTLE TINY BIT OF BLOOD. I CALLED MY DR.'S OFFICE AND THE LADY THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE SAID THAT IT WAS MOST LIKELY MY PLUG AND IF I START HAVING PAIN TO GO TO THE HOSP... IVE BEEN CRAMPING ALOT FOR ABOUT A MONTH ALSO, EVERYDAY, BUT I HAVE AN IRRITABLE UTERUS... SO I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.... I KNOW PPL SAY I WILL KNOW WHEN IM IN LABOR BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THIS OVERWITH!! DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY STORIES ABOUT THEIR PLUG AND WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE?? AND HOW LONG AFTER DID YOU GO INTO LABOR?? :thumbup:

well Only think I can tell ya is Ive been losing bits of mine for three days, but havent gone into labor yet. But have been having period type cramps the last few days too...they are kinda pinchy and are steady instead of coming and going. The plug looks like a big ol snot luggy ...its really nasty lol I know you can google pictures of it too

Lol eww i didnt think about googling it!! But mine was really thick and yellowish with a little bit of blood... And i have been having the period cramps too!! I told my husband that if i wasnt pregnant i would think my period was about to come.... And my back is cramping too!!

yup , thats pretty much it. It can be clear, bloody tinge , cloudy....but as someone else so nicely posted " her vajay jay sneezed" LOL

lol eww!! im going to try to find a pic that looks like what mine looked like.. but do you think im going to go into labor soon?? my dr. doesnt think i will make it to 39 weeks... im almost 34 :/

You can lose bits of your plug and not go into labor for weeks. Your plug can also grow back. So no, losing your plug doesnt mean you'll go into labor soon :D But If you start getting contractions...then you may want to call your doc

ok this is kind of what mine looked like, and it was about that much too but mine was much thicker! oh and mine was when i wiped! not on my hand lol.. THIS IS A GOOGLED PIC!! THIS IS NOT ME LOL

Attachments

• pozvocgeoseqna.jpg
    pozvocgeoseqna.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 34
really nasty huh? LOL and even if it was you...it wouldnt be the first time someone on here had posted a pic of their mucus plug :rofl: nothing is TMI on BnB lol

lol yea, so do you think it was my mucus plug?? was it all of it or just a bit of it?? ughh im lost in all of this... first child...

Im sure it was just a pit of it...if it was the amount in the picture...there is ALOT up there LOL And sure does sound like it could be :) if you have more of it with more blood then you may want to give a call just to make sure. This "passage" means the blood vessels in the cervix are rupturing as the cervix begins to open up. So as long as its mostly yellow or clear, I think your just fine :D

i hate waiting tho!!! i wish she would just come now! lol im so impatient! but she hasnt really been herself lately... she doesnt move as much... has this happend to u?

No, see now if she isnt moving as much you should call. Mine little girl las slowed down but Im also alot farther along. So she doesnt have nearly the room. Whenever there is lack of movement you should give a call and see what they want you to do ;) And also being only 33 weeks you want her to stay in longer, TRUST me :D my little boy was born at 36 weeks and that was too early for him. having a premie is never a fun thing :flower:

looks exactly like mine did (im 34 weeks) and it happened a few days ago

ok i will go tommorow or thursday... im really not that huge to be 8 months, but she just isnt the same.. like she doesnt kick anymore, all she does is move around... and maybe like 5 or 6 times a day... what could be wrong??

I have no idea hon, If your small, then it could be nothing at all :) But it doesnt hurt to call.

ok this is what i look like now.... also, i have been having shooting pains in my vagina.... and it hurts bad!!

Attachments

• 128-1.jpg
    128-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Honestly when it comes to your body, no one knows it better then you do :) You have a wonderful bump though! And the pains in the lower area...those are pretty normal from what I understand LOL Ive been getting them from time to time myself

aww thanks!! but im just concerned because i want my baby to be ok.. i had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and i finally got pregnant with this one and i want nothing to happen to her!

And that would be why I tell you to call :D if your concerned you need to talk to your doctor or midwife...not us mommies. We can only help you so much.

i know but my dr. brushes everything off... like i told him about the bad cramps and he told me to drink water, or take tylenol! wtf??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->