Mucusey baby?

Bernie

Reaction score
My little girl who is 5 months old always seems as if she is swallowing Phlemy type mucus.Sometimes when she is sick its is like stringy slimey mucus in her sick.Wheather it is down to producing of dribble coz of her teeth i dont know.Its clear not green or anything and she hasnt had a cold shes been like it for a while but not really thought anything of it just thought i would ask if anyone elses baby is like it?She fine in her self and eaing and drinking fine and she happy:baby:

Elinor was very mucasy about that age.... and sometimes bunged up because of it...My health visitor said that the best thing to try was to put her in her car seat and put it in the bathroom and go for a hot shower. Shut the door over so the room steams up. Apparently this helps clear them out.

:hugs:

I dont know why she is like it its weird.I take it other then that theres not much that can be done?Her nose is fine sometimes runs a bit but i have just put it down to her teething.I know when she sneezes she swallows some mucus but she has always been a very sneezey baby which i think she gets from her daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->