Multiple Positive Ovulation Tests?

gracielove

Reaction score
I miscarried and had a D&C on April 14. I wanted to see if my levels had gone back down so I took a preg test in early May and it was negative. I got my period on May 13. On May 17 I got a positive ovulation on a digital test. The next day I got a negative. Then I didn't test again until May 22 and it was positive. Then, I tested again this morning (May 29) and got another positive ovulation. Why am I getting so many positive ovulations? I also took a Walmart preg test this morning and it was negative.

Hmm, I'm not sure about that one. My suggestion would have been to do a pregnancy test, but if they're negative then I don't know. Are they all digital OPKs? If so, I might considering calling my midwife/doctor.

I have heard some people say a positive opk doesn't mean that you have actually O'ed... Your body can gear up to O & then not do it... It may be trying to O again later on and that can be a cause of multiple positive opks in the same month..They also have said that the only way to know for sure whether you have ovulated or not is to temp with a basal thermometer..

I was using the clearblue smiley face digital opk's. I got a positive smiley face opk around day 12 of my cycle, it was negative the day after. I carried on doing them anyway to be sure and got another positive smiley face on day 18 and 19 of my cycle - this is when we concieved.

I think like someone else said, some times your body can gear up to O and then not actually go through with it. I figure this is what happened with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->