Mummas to 2019 bubbas

We are awesome here!! Maddy is 10 months tomorrow :cry: in just the last week she mastered crawling, pulling herself to stand on everything, calling me momma, cut her 6th tooth .. how is everyone else and their babies?!

76F4AA5C-FEC9-4CCF-8A98-E5D6FA3DBC14.png

My DS is 1 in 2 weeks! I’m so incredibly lucky to have such a lovely little boy. He’s cutting his third tooth which surprisingly is another bottom one so he will have three bottom teeth ! No sign of the top ones yet . DDs cut their two bottom then two top. He’s waving bye bye , mama, dada , crawling , climbing , cruising along the furniture , standing unaided for a few seconds ! He will be walking soon for sure !

My heart bursts with pride for all three of mine ! I’m loving the interaction between them . I’d love another boy but who knows !!

Wow 6 teeth !!

Fingers crossed for you Sugger

Hi ladies.
AF came yesterday but hoping this new cycle will be back to normol. My cycle was messed up but I'm hoping it was just down to the chemical. My body has had a month to recover so hopfully It will be back to norm.
Really do not want to ovulate early again. Hoping and praying it holds off untill after day 11.
Wud love another boy but tbh I'm not bothered about the gender just as long as I get pregnant and he/she is healthy that's what matters.

Tommy is so close to crawling. I cant believe he is 8 and a half months old that's just crazy.
No teeth yet.
He is so funny and so cheeky but oh my gosh he has a temper on him lol. Its quite funny.
He is now getting on his knees and lifts his bottom right up. He just needs to learn to push his body right up with his hands.
I think he will be crawling in the next few weeks.
I'll add a photo.
received_666700060591815.jpeg IMG_20200531_163535_435.jpg IMG_20200527_094159_159.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"