Mummies to be of 2 under 2

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Want to check in??? Thought that we could share tips and ideas...

I started thinking about things like strollers, nap times, actually getting anything done... And thought there might be others out there too

hiya i am due in April and my son will be 20 months.. just thought id say HI :)

Yeah add me to this list, just found out, my second born is five months! I was rather scared yesterday when got :bfp: but am now kinda excited, I've looked at strollers etc,I think I know whihc one I want haha but it's 300.00 second hand. I'm gonna have to sell my silvercross coach pram. :(

My daughter has an ace routine all round so unless she desides to change her ways (which wld be sods law) I shld be ok. My fiance is also home mon-thurs to then works nights fri-mon, so hopefully we'll be ok between us.

How big small is your age gap?

HI im from 2nd tri... i have...

9yrs
7yrs
5yrs
4yrs
19months

Im currently 18+1 so add me to the list cos my lil boy will be early... my lil girl thats 19months is tiny she's in 3-6months clothes adn weighs just 15lb 3oz she was born at 25+5 she's not walking she's just learned to roll but due to her brain damage we dont know if she'll walk, my other lil boy he's 4 he is severley disabled after being born at 25+6 he's tiny to he's 24lb and in 12-18months clothes and he cant walk or talk ect...

love to all xx

HI im from 2nd tri... i have...

9yrs
7yrs
5yrs
4yrs
19months

Im currently 18+1 so add me to the list cos my lil boy will be early... my lil girl thats 19months is tiny she's in 3-6months clothes adn weighs just 15lb 3oz she was born at 25+5 she's not walking she's just learned to roll but due to her brain damage we dont know if she'll walk, my other lil boy he's 4 he is severley disabled after being born at 25+6 he's tiny to he's 24lb and in 12-18months clothes and he cant walk or talk ect...

love to all xx

That must be pretty hard work honey, I am terrified of coping with two let alone six x

Your not to far from me I'm in Cumbria x

I currently have a 14 month old and am 5 weeks nearly, so my son will be 22 months when bubs is born!!

I have started looking at pushchairs and I re-organising the house, so I'm trying to think what will work when both LO's are here!!

hi everyone! i'm 18, i have a 13month old little boy, and i am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant so my son will be 19 months when my little beanie is born!! and i will b a mother of 2 under 2 at 19!!!! :D xx

Hi
i would love mummies in this situation to share thier thoughts. i am 10 weeks and i have hermione who when bubby comes will be 16months.

Will i need a double stroller. what is best side by side and infront of each other

Im thinking of getting hermione a baby and all the same stuff as i will have with the new baby so that when im feeding, bathing, nappy changing etc she can be to.. do you think this might help her deal with the loss of sole attention. is there any other advice? i hope that she is so young it wont really affect her, that the baby will slot in

Great thread thanks for posting

I eally couldn't offer any advice this is a first time for me so close in age. But I think the fact they are so young they won't realy notice too much difference, the whole thing is ather scary though.
I'm going for a side by side buggy, cos I want Olivia's chair to recline as at fourteen months I think it will still need to. xxx

You'll coope stop worrying!!! I worried myself sick when I became pregnant when my first was just over a year. I worried for nothing. For me two is easier than one. When my second little girl came along my first was 22 months and she was thrilled. They keep eachother entertained. Now I won't lie to you and tell some things aren't harder. Like grocery shopping and things like that but with practice you'll get used to it. My third is due on febuary 2nd...I'm not worrying this time until the baby actually gets here! Take lots of time top spend with your first and enjoy growing your newest miracle!! And good luck!

Glad to see I'm not alone ladies :hi:

Ours will be 21 months apart so not too bad. I had a mc in march so we would have been 2 under 17 months and had a bit of time to get used to the idea before. I'm not too terrified more just trying to figure out how to manage it all, attention for everyone and keeping the house running smoothly and such

Great thread! :thumbup:

There is going to be 14 months between Evie and this little one, providing it doesnt come early as Evie did!

I also have four others, they are:
2 (Sonny is autistic)

My 4 year old, Frankie is about to start primary school, so that will make things easier, and Sonny is waiting for a place at a 'special needs nursery', where he will hopefully go a few mornings a week, which will help out no end, as he is very hard work!

Im going to need a double pushchair, I think im going to go for a Easywalker Sky twin or the new Icandy peach, as both pushchairs take the maxi cosi car seat directly onto the frame, which is going to be great for the school run, meaning I dont have to fuss with getting baby out of the car seat. Not sure which one yet, as Id really like them side by side, but sometimes side by sides can be a pain with doorways etc! xx

Think I may also need to invest in a playpen too, which was one thing I said id never have, but without one i cant see how I'll be able to get things like the washing done etc whilst keeping little ones safe. xx

Im 12 weeks and Lucy will be one the week after next - so 18 month gap for me. Does anyone know if you can get a double pushchair where you can attach a car seat for the smaller one? Ive seen them around but no idea who makes them, how much they are etc

Im 12 weeks and Lucy will be one the week after next - so 18 month gap for me. Does anyone know if you can get a double pushchair where you can attach a car seat for the smaller one? Ive seen them around but no idea who makes them, how much they are etc

icandy Pear does hon, it works with the maxi cosi so im looking at that one too! not sure on price, it doesn't look cheap! but it looks easy to use and can adapt well for when they get bigger i think xx going to have to find somewhere that sells them to have a test of one!

Freddie will be 15 months or so when this bean is born! not got a proper DD yet, im still bfeeding Fred and not had a period since he was born :dohh: but a scan last week showed i was about 7 and half weeks, so about 8 weeks now!

very excited and nervous too, Freddie has been such a good baby i just don't think you can be that lucky twice can you?! :baby:

Yep add me please.. my little one is almost 14 months and I am due end of march so he will be about 22 months old when the baby is please G-D born.

Hey!

My gap will be 14 months, i figure long as i get organised before the birth i'll be ok.... ha

We got our icandy pear ordered, with 2 adaptors for the car seat and it was £600.

If you go o0n the icandy website you can find nearest stockist, we went to that and looked tried it in the car etc.

I'm glad theres lots of crazy ladies like us out there!! x

I got lucky with my two babies both slept through from four weeks, so yeah I'm a bit worried, can you be triply lucky?

Haha at all of us looking at double buggies already, and so early on, mind it'll take nine months to svae up for most of them. xxx

I'm not (and don't intend to be) pregnant right now but I have 4 children all still young

Lauren 6

Abi 5

Toby 21months

Erin nearly 7months

There was a 20month gap between Lauren and Abi and a 14month gap between Toby and Erin.

I'm always around if you think I can help with anything, don't hesitate to pm me. Good luck babe:hugs::kiss:

My daughter Maley will be 17 months when this baby is born. I drive so i am hoping not to resort to a double buggy and hope to "wear" the new baby in a sling, push Maley in the stroller, order my food shopping online.

Maley is in a great routine (bed at 7.30pm sleeps through til 8.30/9.30 then hour sleep at 12 and 3) and i am planning on trying to eventually get the baby into maley's routine as he or she gets older so i will have at least an hour in the day kid free!!

I'm not (and don't intend to be) pregnant right now but I have 4 children all still young

Lauren 6

Abi 5

Toby 21months

Erin nearly 7months

There was a 20month gap between Lauren and Abi and a 14month gap between Toby and Erin.

I'm always around if you think I can help with anything, don't hesitate to pm me. Good luck babe:hugs::kiss:

Thanks so much for the offer, I'm sure a lot of us will have questions in the not so distant future

How is it with four? I'd love to try for four :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->