Mummies to be of 2 under 2

My DS is just one year, I'm due in april so there will be a 20 month gap between them.

I'm not (and don't intend to be) pregnant right now but I have 4 children all still young

Lauren 6

Abi 5

Toby 21months

Erin nearly 7months

There was a 20month gap between Lauren and Abi and a 14month gap between Toby and Erin.

I'm always around if you think I can help with anything, don't hesitate to pm me. Good luck babe:hugs::kiss:

Thanks so much for the offer, I'm sure a lot of us will have questions in the not so distant future

How is it with four? I'd love to try for four :)

I thought you'd all just ignore me as I'm not pregnant:nope:

To be honest it's not too bad. I found the jump from 1 to 2 the biggest (sorry, but that was my experience). 3rd just slipped in, no probs....as did no 4.
I still get time to pop on here too:haha:. At the moment this is what they're all doing.........

Erin is munching half a rusk in her bouncy chair

Lauren is talking to Erin and trying to make her laugh

Toby is swinging his baby (boy doll from ELC) in Erin's swing

Abi is rolling around the floor...dunno why:dohh:

I've breastfed them all too and this means I always have a spare hand free to read books etc with the others at feeding time. As you can see by my ticker Toby likes to cuddle up and sit next to me when I'm feeding baby, I either read books (that Toby will bring over to me) or we watch a favourite dvd of his:thumbup:

I'd love to help more and give you hints and tips that "I" found helped me, but we're all different and what works for me may not be right for someone else:flower:

Lucy will be exactly a year old when lilttle pip' arrives! have already put a deposit down on an icandy pear! very impressed in the shop..seems perfect :)

Oh heck i seem to fit right in here!!!!!
Found out yesterday that no 2 is on the way, still very early days but if everything is ok then Lexie will 17 months when new baby arrives!
Scary stuff! This wasn't planned as such, we had been talking about when would be the right time to start trying and we had decided to wait until i had got settled back at work, alas it seems that we only had to talk about it and i was pregnant! Very different to the 10 months trying for Lexie.
We are however extremely happy and looking forward to the chaos!

good luck everyone xxxxxx

Im 12 weeks and Lucy will be one the week after next - so 18 month gap for me. Does anyone know if you can get a double pushchair where you can attach a car seat for the smaller one? Ive seen them around but no idea who makes them, how much they are etc

icandy Pear does hon, it works with the maxi cosi so im looking at that one too! not sure on price, it doesn't look cheap! but it looks easy to use and can adapt well for when they get bigger i think xx going to have to find somewhere that sells them to have a test of one!

Freddie will be 15 months or so when this bean is born! not got a proper DD yet, im still bfeeding Fred and not had a period since he was born :dohh: but a scan last week showed i was about 7 and half weeks, so about 8 weeks now!

very excited and nervous too, Freddie has been such a good baby i just don't think you can be that lucky twice can you?! :baby:

You might wanna hold out til the icandy peach blossom comes out, doesn't look as bulky as the pear and can be used as follows two seats / seat and carseat (maxi-cosi) / seat and carrycot. It looks excellent but prob v expensive. Hoping to get this one as it looks exactly what we need and we already have maxi-cosi car seat from when we had our Quinny Buzz.

add me too. my lo is almost 12 months and im just coming up to 11 weeks.

ive decided well thinking not to buy double pram, when i go out just me i was thinking will put baby in a carry sling and push logan in pram, then when its me and hubby we have pram each. i thought seen as i dont go anywhere really that far i would cope . though hubby says just buy a cheppie double pram. so we unsure.

im nervous about having 2 under 2's but i also cant waiit x

Please add me.

Isaac(9)-Ysabel(8)-Abigayil(6)-Savannah(5)-Natalya(3)-Jasper(17months)

17month age gap
19month age gap
16month age gap
27month age gap
16month age gap
there will be a 23 month age gap between Jasper and the new baby!

add me too. my lo is almost 12 months and im just coming up to 11 weeks.

ive decided well thinking not to buy double pram, when i go out just me i was thinking will put baby in a carry sling and push logan in pram, then when its me and hubby we have pram each. i thought seen as i dont go anywhere really that far i would cope . though hubby says just buy a cheppie double pram. so we unsure.

im nervous about having 2 under 2's but i also cant waiit x

Ive got a sling too, for when baby is tiny for short trips out, but ive also just bought an Easywalker Duo for longer outings and for when bub gets a bit heavy for me to carry about. I love it, it takes a maxi cosi too to form a travel system too :thumbup:. xx

count me in too ladies. Jake will be 11 months when this bubs is born so i will have 2 under one!! I need my head examined i think lol. I have also been looking at the i candy pear but i was also considering using slings and taking turns carrying them :shrug: dunno yet. I looked at the phil and ted but i don't like the idea of the newborn being tucked away under the toddler.

Hevs, how did you manage with prams ets, did you use a double buggy? xx

my little girl will be just turned two when this one arrives .... can i still join lol

love to all! and congrats and bring on all the hard work we r guna love it! lol

my son will be a little over two years old when my second is born... but he's not potty trained and does not talk much... he'll be 2 in jan and i want to get a handle on things by then... any advice??? thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->