• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummies

Morning ladies............Well after yesterdays shock of Dawn :bfp: maybe she will bring us all some well deserved :bfp: luck...
off to the gym now see yahs all later..:hugs:

Thanks Beniep.......:hugs: - yeah I'm going to hold out from testing till :witch: is due cause am sick of seeing those :bfn: :hissy::hissy:

:yipee::yipee: for getting your logo on emie.............:happydance:......looking good.........
My goodness emie off to the gym - blimey you've more energy than me on a sunday morning love........:rofl:...mind you i've no energy any morning.....:rofl:..more of a night owl myself. Tried the gym years ago but got bored with it all so just go walking a lot now to try and tone up those wobbly bits.......I manage to walk about 15 miles every week so that's enough for me......

Right off for a bath and tidy up
Speak to you later girls

xx

Thanks Beniep.......:hugs: - yeah I'm going to hold out from testing till :witch: is due cause am sick of seeing those :bfn: :hissy::hissy:

:yipee::yipee: for getting your logo on emie.............:happydance:......looking good.........
My goodness emie off to the gym - blimey you've more energy than me on a sunday morning love........:rofl:...mind you i've no energy any morning.....:rofl:..more of a night owl myself. Tried the gym years ago but got bored with it all so just go walking a lot now to try and tone up those wobbly bits.......I manage to walk about 15 miles every week so that's enough for me......

Right off for a bath and tidy up
Speak to you later girls

xx
Thanks for the intense session with the logo....perfect instructions...:hugs:

Well 10 dpo today and all my symptoms vanished this morning....:hissy:
No sore boobies,nausea or anything now.........ah well looks like that :witch: will be paying me a visit after all.....:cry:

How are you this morning ally and bernie? Hope that :witch: isn't too hard on you girls....:hugs:

By the way emie - how come no :witch: since october? Blimey that is a long time for her to stay away.....:dohh: Can't they give u anything to kick start it lovely?Did u have regular periods prior to then? I know that when I came off the pill it took me nine months before she showed her ugly face and that was after the doctor gave me clomid to bring it on.......mind u that was about 17 years ago and isn't there something called provera to help now?

Hey girls, :witch: got me really bad last nite,iv even got cramps which i dont get to much.

Iv decided not to do opk this month or anything and just let nature take its course, thats what i did with my other 2 and i happend quick.

Hi dawn lovely to hear from you love......:hugs: Has it sank in yet? I bet your on :cloud9: at the moment you lucky thing.........
Good luck love - have you peed on another stick today cause everyone seems to be peeing on sticks these days.....:rofl::rofl:

Honeybuns have you managed to stay away from them sticks? :rofl: I hope this is your month cos you been trying a while now F's x for you:hugs:

Im good panicked myself with fmu today when my line was very faint but then I drank 2 pints of water before bed :rofl: did one when wee was dark and :bfp: phew am still :happydance: :cloud9: :hugs: sprinkling you girls with :dust: xxxx

Well 10 dpo today and all my symptoms vanished this morning....:hissy:
No sore boobies,nausea or anything now.........ah well looks like that :witch: will be paying me a visit after all.....:cry:

How are you this morning ally and bernie? Hope that :witch: isn't too hard on you girls....:hugs:

By the way emie - how come no :witch: since october? Blimey that is a long time for her to stay away.....:dohh: Can't they give u anything to kick start it lovely?Did u have regular periods prior to then? I know that when I came off the pill it took me nine months before she showed her ugly face and that was after the doctor gave me clomid to bring it on.......mind u that was about 17 years ago and isn't there something called provera to help now?

hi honeybuns....

Well for me before the kids came along I had 28 day cycle always on time.

Then with my last born he breastfeed untill 3yrs...

So I never had a :witch: since giving birth....

This is why this has happened to me, so I think I shall try some Agnus Castus

to try and regulate my hormones.

I have spoken with some breastfeeding org...they just say it can vary from

women to women so just have to wait it out for now...

How are you girls?? :hugs: xxx

hi hun..when you putting your :baby: ticker up...:hugs:

I still cant believe it I wake up thing dawn is pregnant..:yipee::yipee:

Have you told Bump yet?

Hi hun, Im not too sure as yet might wait til doctor confirms pregnancy by bloods I HOPE [-o< thanks hun your so sweet :hugs: have I told bump what? :lol: dont have a bump yet it has loads of room before I get one :rofl: xxx

Have you told Bump yet?

Hi hun, Im not too sure as yet might wait til doctor confirms pregnancy by bloods I HOPE [-o< thanks hun your so sweet :hugs: have I told bump what? :lol: dont have a bump yet it has loads of room before I get one :rofl: xxx
No sorry I mean Bump5-za

Have you told Bump yet?

No sorry I mean Bump5-za

:rofl: not yet because I dont want to make it public on facebook yet so im going to private message her but so scared to in case :S xxxx

Have you told Bump yet?

No sorry I mean Bump5-za

:rofl: not yet because I dont want to make it public on facebook yet so im going to private message her but so scared to in case :S xxxx

Well I do believe in 3rd time lucky..:hugs:

Thanks hun have just sent her a message on facebook so will let you know if she reply's hun xx

Hi Ladies,
Hope your all ok? I feel like crap today, i've not been well for nearly 2 weeks now mainly going dizzy, tired all the time at first i hoped i was pregnant but then witch came 3 days late but to be honest its not like my normal periods usually i spot for 2-3 hours and then its in full flow but i spotted for almost 24 hours and then i had a light period for 8 hours (constant flow needed a pad but not a lot there) overnight i think i bled my whole cycles worth (tmi sorry) and then back to really light since yesterday morning hardly anything on pad but there when i wipe, plus i've got horrible pains round about where i think my left ovary is. I'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac i know i'm not pregnant i had 10 bfn's upto AF showing, but there's def something weird going on any ideas ladies?

Morning ladies are the kids off were you girls are its so quiet here..your all proberly ...:coffee::laundry::dishes::hangwashing::loopy:oh and the last one is me..:rofl:

Hi Ladies,
Hope your all ok? I feel like crap today, i've not been well for nearly 2 weeks now mainly going dizzy, tired all the time at first i hoped i was pregnant but then witch came 3 days late but to be honest its not like my normal periods usually i spot for 2-3 hours and then its in full flow but i spotted for almost 24 hours and then i had a light period for 8 hours (constant flow needed a pad but not a lot there) overnight i think i bled my whole cycles worth (tmi sorry) and then back to really light since yesterday morning hardly anything on pad but there when i wipe, plus i've got horrible pains round about where i think my left ovary is. I'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac i know i'm not pregnant i had 10 bfn's upto AF showing, but there's def something weird going on any ideas ladies?

morning Bernie....how are you today hun..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->