mummies

Morning Ladies
How are you all today? x

hi Bernie l am great today..l cant sleep very well as l am constantly thinking

about the new house...:dohh: temps are the same for the last 3 days so dont

no what is going on...how are you hun...:hugs:

Hi girls........

How is everyone? Sorry haven't posted in a while but ive still been popping in and out to check up on you lovely ladies........:hugs:

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is an unlucky thread?Poor carrieanne,dawn and sadmummy all had losses, mammag had that awful news about her son's dad and now allybally and her OH are thinking of having a seperation and she's going back on the pill!!! And I know this is nothing in comparison but my 11 year old son has been having trouble sleeping lately do you remember? Well just looked back to when emie and I started this thread and it was on April 3rd..........that was the friday school broke up and it has been since that night onwards that he can't drop off of an evening!!!!!!
Holy crap please tell me this is all in my head........:dohh:

Am seriously thinking this is the
:hissy: CURSE OF THE MUMMIES :hissy:

Hi girls........

How is everyone? Sorry haven't posted in a while but ive still been popping in and out to check up on you lovely ladies........:hugs:

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is an unlucky thread?Poor carrieanne,dawn and sadmummy all had losses, mammag had that awful news about her son's dad and now allybally and her OH are thinking of having a seperation and she's going back on the pill!!! And I know this is nothing in comparison but my 11 year old son has been having trouble sleeping lately do you remember? Well just looked back to when emie and I started this thread and it was on April 3rd..........that was the friday school broke up and it has been since that night onwards that he can't drop off of an evening!!!!!!

oh honeybuns.....:rofl::rofl: we have had a run of bad luck thats for sure..

great new name :rofl: CURSE OF THE MUMMIES..:rofl:

Hi girls........

I have to agree with you hun does seem all too wierd as I said on msn its very spooky :hugs: xxxx

Hi girls........

I have to agree with you hun does seem all too wierd as I said on msn its very spooky :hugs: xxxx

hi hun how you doing xx

hi hun how you doing xx

Well im rubbish hun totally down today my doctor made me cry today https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/128356-hate-my-fucking-doctor.html if you read that you will get a better picture hun sorry about the title but it is in girly :cry: im just so fed up things arent great with my mum either xxxx

hi hun how you doing xx

Well im rubbish hun totally down today my doctor made me cry today https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/128356-hate-my-fucking-doctor.html if you read that you will get a better picture hun sorry about the title but it is in girly :cry: im just so fed up things arent great with my mum either xxxx

it wont let me read it were did you post it..l could go and look for it.:hugs:

hi hun how you doing xx

it wont let me read it were did you post it..l could go and look for it.:hugs:

Girly Sanctuary hun xxxx

Morning ladies

hope you all have a brilliant bank hols ..:hugs: were off to London for

a couple of days to visit friends, its his birthday so its time to party..:happydance::cake::munch::drunk::wine: :hugs:

Hey ladies just thought id check in and see how everyone is?

Im donig good, my dad is taking me and kids away to spain this wednesday for a week, im needing the break. I think me and OH are still going to take a break but hopefully that will help us.

Hello Ladies
How are you all? are you enjoying your bank holiday weekend? i've not done anything all day or most of the weekend tbh lol.
Have a lovely break in spain Allybally i hope the time apart helps you and your hubby x
Hope your having a nice time in London Emie x

hi girlies....

just back from London not feeling to good l think l drunk too much :wine: feeling

worse for weres...:dohh:

just checking in to see how you all are...:hugs:

allybally that sounds great just what you need..:hugs: a lovely holiday

berniep enjoy doing nothing it wont last..:rofl:

Hope your feeling better Emie at least you had a good time we all need to let our hair down every now and again or we'd crack up lol x

much better thanks Berniep...a good nights sleep sorted me out...

how are you hun..:hugs:

l am knee deep in paint today just touching up our house..

I'm fine thanks Emie not done much today can't really do alot when i'm work on the sick lol the highlight of my day 2moro will be going for my bloods taking again woo hoo never mind back at work on Monday i can hardly wait. Have fun painting are you selling your house for when you move or is it rented?

I'm fine thanks Emie not done much today can't really do alot when i'm work on the sick lol the highlight of my day 2moro will be going for my bloods taking again woo hoo never mind back at work on Monday i can hardly wait. Have fun painting are you selling your house for when you move or is it rented?

yes were selling it we need the cash for the renovations....it needs a kitchen

extension and a en-suite in the master bedroom...so really excited..

scarlett will have her own bathroom and finally we wont need to queue for

the loo :rofl:

Your new house sounds as though it will be perfect when your finished renovating it, i'm obsessed with looking on the internet at houses for sale we are living in council at the moment and before that it was armed forces married quarters my hubby is due out of the RAF in August and i'm hoping the money he leaves with will be enough for a deposit for our own home it would be so nice for the kids to have a bedroom each instead of sharing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->