mummies

Hey pato how are you? Any symptoms yet?

I'm due af on sat im so wishing this is my month but i don't think it will be. I don't have sore (.)(.) yet which is a good sign cos i get that about a week before af. Iv still got tender nipples which is not normal either.

Hey pato how are you? Any symptoms yet?

I'm due af on sat im so wishing this is my month but i don't think it will be. I don't have sore (.)(.) yet which is a good sign cos i get that about a week before af. Iv still got tender nipples which is not normal either.

Hey allybally girl...whatz up?:happydance:
I'm doing fine....Well I've got really sore nipples and tank loads of GAS:blush::rofl::rofl:....other than that....zip...really looking forward to my DR. visit on Thursday

I suffer from IBS and it really been bad over the weekend really crampy and full of wind:blush:

What the docs app for?

what a day weve all had today...:cry: lots of hugs are needed

here...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

morning guys...

sad day for me and my family today

my mothers brother has died..:cry:

l sent my mum a bouquet of flowers

through Interflora so she will get them today..:hugs:

Aww love......so sorry to hear about your uncle......:hugs: I'm sure your mum will appreciate the flowers honey.....:hugs:

I hope everyone is ok on this nice and sunny day :happydance:

I hope you don't mind but im going to be calming down a bit on here in future...im spending way to much time on BnB and googling TTC things and on MSN.....also have decided to relax and just go with the flow like allybally is doing.....haven't peed on a stick in days and so dont know if or when ive ovulated although i have been temping and will carry on till the end of the month as its handy knowing when the :witch: is coming....I'll still be popping in and out but not every day......I'm sure you all understand and I wish you all the best in the future......:happydance: (Gosh that sounds like Im going forever not just for a couple of days as I wont be able to hold out much more than that im sure....:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Take care all.....

:hug:

oh hun l will miss you...you make us all laugh...:hugs: you have to do whats

best for you ....:hugs: dont stay away to long..:hugs:

Emie gorgeous :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: so sorry for your families loss my thoughts are with you all at this sad time xxx

Carrieanne i'm so sorry and will be thinking of you, we are here if you want to talk :hug::hugs:x

Emie i'm so sorry for the loss of your uncle i'm thinking of your family :hug::hugs:x

Honeybuns it won't be the same without you but i totally understand why you need to distance yourself, looking forward to seeing you popping in from time to time and i hope you get your bfp very soon :hug::hugs:x

Mummyandttc how weird you turning veggie just after having your son, did you just go off the taste of meat? x

Good luck allybally not long to go now and the symptoms are looking good fingers crossed for you x

Good luck at the docs on Thurs Pato is it to confirm it? x

Hope everyone else is ok like Emie said its been a bad day on here today x

im losing the baby so may not talk to you for a while im utterly devistated but i wish you all the luck in the world you girls and thanx for the support xx :hug::hug:

Oh my honey I'm so sorry to hear this......:cry:
I had a spare 5 minutes so popped on here to read up a bit about all you lovely girls and was shocked to see this message from you love......my heart goes out to you at this sad time and remember we're always here for you if you need a chat or a a big squiggy :hugs:

xxxxx

Carrieanne i'm so sorry and will be thinking of you, we are here if you want to talk :hug::hugs:x

Emie i'm so sorry for the loss of your uncle i'm thinking of your family :hug::hugs:x

Honeybuns it won't be the same without you but i totally understand why you need to distance yourself, looking forward to seeing you popping in from time to time and i hope you get your bfp very soon :hug::hugs:x

Mummyandttc how weird you turning veggie just after having your son, did you just go off the taste of meat? x

Good luck allybally not long to go now and the symptoms are looking good fingers crossed for you x

Good luck at the docs on Thurs Pato is it to confirm it? x

Hope everyone else is ok like Emie said its been a bad day on here today x

thankyou..:hugs:

Hi everyone!

just wondering if i can join you on here??
im caroline, aged 26, married to gareth (24), married for 2 years (together 5), mummy to beautiful Theo who is 10 months old and my world and also to a little angel who i lost at 7 weeks just last week.

finally picking myself up from our horrible news and getting ready to start again, and keeping everything crossed for some babydust :)

xxxx

Hi everyone!

just wondering if i can join you on here??
im caroline, aged 26, married to gareth (24), married for 2 years (together 5), mummy to beautiful Theo who is 10 months old and my world and also to a little angel who i lost at 7 weeks just last week.

finally picking myself up from our horrible news and getting ready to start again, and keeping everything crossed for some babydust :)

xxxx

:hi:and welcome :hugs:

sorry to read about your angel...you are very welcome here the girls here are

a great support...:hugs:

Hello and welcome Cfenn and i am so sorry for your loss i'd like to wish you lots of luck when you start ttc again, we are here if you need to talk x

thanks guys!

hoping to start trying again asap - m/c bleeding has finally stopped so keeping everything crossed now xxx

Morning Ladies,
How are you all today? x

morning ....well for me my attention is focused else where today

we just put an offer in to a lovely Edwardian property.:happydance:

so l guess we will have to wait and see what happens...

how are you today..:hugs:

Hey Emie how are you today? Fingers x for the house.

Cfenn :wave: welcome.

Hope everyone else is doing fine today?

Update on me.... still no sore bbs which is good, i always get sore bbs before af. TMI...i checked my cervix today and it feels softer than it was, this time last month it was very firm. I hope sat would hurry up so i know either way cos I'm never late I'm always bang on time.

I'm fine Emie good luck with the house i hope you get it x
The signs are looking good Allybally i really hope this is your month good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->