mummies

Hey Emie how are you today? Fingers x for the house.

Cfenn :wave: welcome.

Hope everyone else is doing fine today?

Update on me.... still no sore bbs which is good, i always get sore bbs before af. TMI...i checked my cervix today and it feels softer than it was, this time last month it was very firm. I hope sat would hurry up so i know either way cos I'm never late I'm always bang on time.

me too l hope this is it hun...:hugs:

hi everyone
good luck allybally
welcome cfenn
nothing much to report from me cd 11 and still waiting for +opk
:hug: x

Hiya can i join please?
Im Lisa
Im 24 Husband is 34
i Have 2 children DD 5 DS 3.5
i also have a kitten 9 months
i am currently ttc my 3rd
ive had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies all in all.
i work part time as a care assistant in a Dementia Home OH is a high school teacher.
we will have been married 5 years this July

im currently 2 weeks late for AF but according to my mother she had missed periods and so did my nan so i think i have just skipped a month i have done pregnancy tests :bfn: did an OPK 2 nights ago and positive so i took it that im ovulating so today im currently 1dpo? maybe?

Hiya can i join please?
Im Lisa
Im 24 Husband is 34
i Have 2 children DD 5 DS 3.5
i also have a kitten 9 months
i am currently ttc my 3rd
ive had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies all in all.
i work part time as a care assistant in a Dementia Home OH is a high school teacher.
we will have been married 5 years this July

im currently 2 weeks late for AF but according to my mother she had missed periods and so did my nan so i think i have just skipped a month i have done pregnancy tests :bfn: did an OPK 2 nights ago and positive so i took it that im ovulating so today im currently 1dpo? maybe?

:hi: and welcome..

yes your welcome the more the merrier...:hugs:

sorry to hear of your losses hun...

hope you got in lots of :sex:after your + opk..:hugs:

Hey hows everyone today?

Welcolm Tudor Rose:hi:

I think im out again this month, I checked my cervix this morning and had some brown cm on it. I dont really know how i feel cos me and OH still not getting along to well so it maybe good that i mite be out again this month.
I might hold of on the TTC just now.

Hey hows everyone today?

Welcolm Tudor Rose:hi:

I think im out again this month, I checked my cervix this morning and had some brown cm on it. I dont really know how i feel cos me and OH still not getting along to well so it maybe good that i mite be out again this month.
I might hold of on the TTC just now.

oh hun sorry but l no how you feel l think with the house hunting l just

dont have so much time to focus but maybe thats not a bad thing..:hugs:

Hello ladies
How are you all? its about 1.30am and i can't sleep as usual so thought i'd catch up on here.
Welcome Tudor rose good luck with your ttc journey i hope you get a bfp this cycle but if not i hope your periods return good luck x
I know what a hard decision it is to put ttc on hold Allybally i've just finished mt first cycle of not ttc and its been strange i was very broody when i should of been ovulating but the 2ww was great no stress or wondering if this was my cycle, its been very relaxing in fact so relaxing the witch arrived today 3 days early whereas when we were ttc she was always late, i hope you manage to sort things out with your hubby and you go on to get your bfp when you are both ready good luck x
How is everyone else?
I've got a busy day when i finally go to bed and get back up lol i have a docs appt to get my blood results and to see if they will refer me to a gyni now, then i have a meeting at work to discuss how long i think i will be off work sick for and whats wrong (if only i knew), then we are going to look at a couple of cars, nothing new something cheap with 4 wheels and a engine our last old banger recently died i know i shouldn't be car shopping while on the sick but we need a car and then finally my friend is bringing my new kitten home and i can't wait i could do with getting some sleep before all that though cause i won't make it thru the day otherwise lol x

Hey ladies how are we?

The :witch: got me this morning.

Im not to botherd cause I think me and OH are deciding to take a break from each other for a while:cry: Im off to docs to get the pill again cos i dont want to do this anymore.

Thanks ladies for you support and goodluck toyou all.

Hey ladies how are we?

The :witch: got me this morning.

Im not to botherd cause I think me and OH are deciding to take a break from each other for a while:cry: Im off to docs to get the pill again cos i dont want to do this anymore.

Thanks ladies for you support and goodluck toyou all.

Awww allybally.......:hugs:......so sorry to hear about you and your DH.....:hugs: Maybe a small break is what is needed for things to get back to normal lovely.....sorry about that :witch: too honey....you know where i am if u need a chat love.....PM anytime you want to ok.....:hug:

im losing the baby so may not talk to you for a while im utterly devistated but i wish you all the luck in the world you girls and thanx for the support xx :hug::hug:

Oh carrieanne, I am sooo sorry.

Don't know if you remember me but I posted that I was due on xmas day and you responded saying you were due on the same day.

My little bean also slipped away on Tuesday so totally understand where you are at. This is my 2nd in 4mths.

Am here to talk if you need to.
:hugs::hugs:

im losing the baby so may not talk to you for a while im utterly devistated but i wish you all the luck in the world you girls and thanx for the support xx :hug::hug:

Oh carrieanne, I am sooo sorry.

Don't know if you remember me but I posted that I was due on xmas day and you responded saying you were due on the same day.

My little bean also slipped away on Tuesday so totally understand where you are at. This is my 2nd in 4mths.

Am here to talk if you need to.
:hugs::hugs:

god im so sorry hun me too one in dec and one now how are you doin the bleeding is slowing down now but i saw my boo i was shocked ive never had this before thngs just carry on though you have too we are going to try again i added you as afriend if thats ok and im here for you too we have alot in comman xxx:hug::hug:

hey girls hows everyone well ive picked myself up dusted myself off and im starting all over again round 5 ! doc says its fine too try straight away which is good cus if i think too much i probably wont so here goes i have to get my ticker going again we have to get there eventually dont we girls ra ra ra !!!!!! :hug::hug:

hey girls hows everyone well ive picked myself up dusted myself off and im starting all over again round 5 ! doc says its fine too try straight away which is good cus if i think too much i probably wont so here goes i have to get my ticker going again we have to get there eventually dont we girls ra ra ra !!!!!! :hug::hug:

lovely to hear from you hun your very strong...:hugs:

yep we have to dust ourselves off and start again ..:hugs:

have you tryed using progestrone cream to help with the M/C hun...:hugs:

hi ladies

Been so busy with house hunting ...:muaha:

well are offer was rejected so weve put a final offer in

so we shall see..

nothing happening with me as you can see so l think

l shall be writing this month off..

how are you girls...:hugs:

no ive never heard of it wat does it do should i talk to the docs

no ive never heard of it wat does it do should i talk to the docs

well what it does is help regulate your body and keep the hormone levels

high to sustain the pregnancy l have friends who have had several

m/c and it worked for them first time...its completely safe and you can keep

using it right the way through..l used it last time between my m/c it help to

sustain my last pregnancy and carry to full term.

it really does work l am surprised it had not been surgested before..

my cream is called Serenity its a natural progestrone cream...all you do is rub

it into your fatty parts of your body twice a day and your body only

absorbs as much as it needs...it cost about 15.00 a jar and you can order it

online ...if you do decide to give it a go you could start to use it straight

the way and get it to build up in your body before you start ttc again..:hugs:

Hello ladies
How are you all?
Sorry to hear about you and your DH Allybally hopefully the break will be just what you need good luck i'll be thinking of you x
Sorry to hear about your m/c sadmummy i really feel for you x
I'm glad doc said you are ok to start trying again straight away Carrieanne i hope things work out for you good luck you are in my thoughts x
Good luck with your final offer on the house Emie i hope you get it, have you chosen any 2nd choices? x
Well i went to docs for blood results and i have to have some more blood taken cause my blood cells are the wrong size apparently so they still won't refer me to the gyni till i have the next ones done typical, i also went into work and i am going back on light duties a week on monday they were really nice i thought they would be horrible cause i've had 5 weeks off already. Hope your all ok x

Hello ladies
How are you all?
Sorry to hear about you and your DH Allybally hopefully the break will be just what you need good luck i'll be thinking of you x
Sorry to hear about your m/c sadmummy i really feel for you x
I'm glad doc said you are ok to start trying again straight away Carrieanne i hope things work out for you good luck you are in my thoughts x
Good luck with your final offer on the house Emie i hope you get it, have you chosen any 2nd choices? x
Well i went to docs for blood results and i have to have some more blood taken cause my blood cells are the wrong size apparently so they still won't refer me to the gyni till i have the next ones done typical, i also went into work and i am going back on light duties a week on monday they were really nice i thought they would be horrible cause i've had 5 weeks off already. Hope your all ok x

Well its great that the doctors are going to do more tests sometimes they

are not so willing,:hugs: its abit of a pain l know but atleast your moving

forward ..

the house that we put the offer in has been accepted

:happydance::happydance:after a weeks long haggling...:rofl:

good news about you getting back into work too....

Thats great about the house i bet you can't wait to get moved in now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->