mummies

Hello there emie invited me ,,thankyou

ok a little info i have 3 children
Chantelle who is 13 going on 28
Tiffany Shakira who is 4 going on 10

and last for the moment hopefully
is little Bradley James whos is 2 on the 19th this month..

we have been trying for a while just got our pre-seed through today f'xd x

:hi: welcome Lissaloo....:hugs:

its great here we can chat about our families and not upset anyone

without children yet...

good luck with the preseed l got some for last month its brill..:hugs:

Thats good on your offer Emie do you think you'll accept? good luck x
I knew i missed people out of my earlier post sorry Dawn and carrieanne my memory is crap, how are you both? x

oh well l think that when it comes though the estate agents then it will

be offical and we can accept....they live in London and their parents live

in the same village as us....sounds perfect there coming back for a second

look on saturday...:happydance:

Oh wow sounds exciting good luck, did you say weeks ago you've found your new house? is it still avaliable? x

yes its still for sale the lady that owns it is moving to stay with friends

so it should go smoothly....

emie: Great news on the house front hun!!!

Bernie: hope your ok hunnie?

Lisasaloo: Hello, welcome ;)

well girls have got AF good and proper now, have ditched the temping this month (not officially meant to be ttc2 till Jan anyway) need to get my cycles sorted now as they are around every 15 days - boo-hoo and I have a feeling my lovely gynae will put me on the pill to sort them out...not good for baby making, but might just be what the body needs to straighten it out - or something scienific like that.

hope up get a good result at the gynae...sorry she got you again hun...:hugs:

Hello ladies,
How are you all? i'm shattered and i've got BDing to do 2nite i don't think i've got the energy lol but its got to be done its CD16 so i'm hanging on just in case i ov late so we'll BD 2nite, 2moro and poss the next day then thats it i'm having a rest! I hope the gyni has some solutions for you Jam on toast when i was younger i had a period every 2 weeks and i had to go on the pill to regulate them but since having the kids they've been quite regular give or take a few days, hopefully if you do have to go on the pill it won't be for long and some people are super fertile when they come off it i know i was with my other 2 good luck x
Emie good luck with the house keep us posted x
How are you Lissaloo? have you started BDing? i see your near ov, good luck x

hey girlies and a big welcome to lisaloo you will love it on here its so laid back we are super cool :rofl::rofl: well im in the tww i hate this am i arent i symptoms from day after ov that arent really there only in my head :rofl::rofl: well we go camping on the 23 rd first time so we will either love it or hate it so ill be washing for england next week omg!!! anyway hope your all fine sounds like theres lots of bd:sex: going on so fx we get some results this month :happydance::happydance: :hug::hug: to all xxx

hey girlies and a big welcome to lisaloo you will love it on here its so laid back we are super cool :rofl::rofl: well im in the tww i hate this am i arent i symptoms from day after ov that arent really there only in my head :rofl::rofl: well we go camping on the 23 rd first time so we will either love it or hate it so ill be washing for england next week omg!!! anyway hope your all fine sounds like theres lots of bd:sex: going on so fx we get some results this month :happydance::happydance: :hug::hug: to all xxx

hi hun.....

camping hey your brave too thats what we did last summer the kids thought

it was brilliant but the weather was crap ..:hissy: yep loads of :laundry::hangwashing: when you get back hope the washing

machine can hold up too it...:rofl::rofl:

dont forget your ear plugs they work wonders if its noisy at night time..:rofl:

:hugs:

Hi girls I hope you're all well.....:hugs:

Have started bleeding a little heavier today at last but still not much tbh...:hissy:....wish she would just come properly and be done with it you know. Well have decided to take a break from it all till at least september and maybe for good.....it's too upseting after 17 months of trying - I won't be taking anymore clomid either way.....horrible stuff.....:dohh:.....my nipples are still super itchy and are driving me mad.....my god they've even started peeling...wth....:blush: (must be all the scratching I've been doing ) :rofl:

I'll still be coming onto BnB to check up on everyone and pop in here once in a while if that's ok. I wish all of you the best of luck on getting your :bfp:

xxx

By the way emie just taken a peek at your chart and it looks like you're defo 6 dpo.....:happydance:.....should either get a :bfp: or :witch: shortly then either way.....good luck honey....did you seduce hubby around that time?
:rofl: hope so.......:hugs:

Have started bleeding a little heavier today at last but still not much tbh...:hissy:....wish she would just come properly and be done with it you know. Well have decided to take a break from it all till at least september and maybe for good.....it's too upseting after 17 months of trying - I won't be taking anymore clomid either way.....horrible stuff.....:dohh:.....my nipples are still super itchy and are driving me mad.....my god they've even started peeling...wth....:blush: (must be all the scratching I've been doing ) :rofl:

I'll still be coming onto BnB to check up on everyone and pop in here once in a while if that's ok. I wish all of you the best of luck on getting your :bfp:

xxx

By the way emie just taken a peek at your chart and it looks like you're defo 6 dpo.....:happydance:.....should either get a :bfp: or :witch: shortly then either way.....good luck honey....did you seduce hubby around that time?

yep but thats all hes getting till next month.....:rofl:

you take care...:hugs:

hi ladies i have a lot of catching up to do !! i am going to read the posts so i can get to know you all !!

xxx

I'll miss you Honeybuns, keep in touch and good luck with whatever you decide to do, oh and have a fab holiday in August x

Carrie-anne have fun camping i don't think i could do it i like my bed too much lol x
Emie not long to go now when will you test? good luck x
Lissaloo hope we didn't bore you too much reading all our posts lol how's your day been? x
I've not done much, it was my day off so been shopping and went to docs but thats all back to work 2moro oh and hubby has a sickness bug so won't be BDing 2nite so it looks like thats it for this month i'm now officially in the 2ww. Hope your all ok x

Hey ladies hope we are all doing well?

Honeybuns hope you ok and good luck on what you decide:hugs:

Berniep hope you feeling ok today?

Emei not long now fingers x?

Welcome lisaloo.

Carianne hope this is your month good luck.

If i forgot anyone else im sorry, Hope you ok?

As for me i didn't get the job but they gonna keep me on their file and if anything comes up they will let me know. I'm still wanting to go to college then on to university to study midwifery that my dream job.

Carrie-anne have fun camping i don't think i could do it i like my bed too much lol x
Emie not long to go now when will you test? good luck x
Lissaloo hope we didn't bore you too much reading all our posts lol how's your day been? x
I've not done much, it was my day off so been shopping and went to docs but thats all back to work 2moro oh and hubby has a sickness bug so won't be BDing 2nite so it looks like thats it for this month i'm now officially in the 2ww. Hope your all ok x

Bernie hi......did you get anything for yourself when you went shopping...

l always spend my money on the kids...:rofl: sorry to hear your DH is unwell..

hard work for you l no...:hugs: off out tonight with a friend so catch you

all later..x

Hey ladies hope we are all doing well?

Honeybuns hope you ok and good luck on what you decide:hugs:

Berniep hope you feeling ok today?

Emei not long now fingers x?

Welcome lisaloo.

Carianne hope this is your month good luck.

If i forgot anyone else im sorry, Hope you ok?

As for me i didn't get the job but they gonna keep me on their file and if anything comes up they will let me know. I'm still wanting to go to college then on to university to study midwifery that my dream job.

hi allybally....oh l would love to have been a midwife...:hugs:

l think once all the kids are at school l will train as a Doula .......

well hi girls.....

showing another couple around the house in half an hour so thought

whilst the kids were proberly messing up the house again..:hissy:

l am sure l will have to go around and tidy again..

off out tonight for a bit with a friend ...

l shall not test untill aleast 13dpo thats if l get any symptoms....:hugs:

but l shant hold my breath or a may not wake up...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats why im considering going back to study. Brogan going to school after summer, and im not ttc anymore it seem that the time is right. Iv seen a program on tv about doulas that also looks good.

Thats why im considering going back to study. Brogan going to school after summer, and im not ttc anymore it seem that the time is right. Iv seen a program on tv about doulas that also looks good.

hi yes l am a NCT teacher so it seems the next step for me...l would love to

go back to something l love to do ..

morning all...

had a great time last night it is good to get out without your other

halves from time to time....

hope you ladies are enjoying the lovely summer weather l am off to

do some gardening now so catch you all later...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads