Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

toffee87

Reaction score
How's everyone? Has it been snowing where you are?

It's snowing so heavily here :)

Feeling broody today?

Jen xxx

:wave:

It is snowing to the point that we are stuck in our house!!! We can't get my car out the garage and when we open the front door, it is all going to fall in :dohh: We are just hoping a takeaway will deliver later otherwise we are starving tonight!!

I am trying to design a little flyer for my new Nail business as well as working (on a lunchbreak now!)

As for feeling broody, not too bad today as thinking how awful it would be to be snowed in with a little one and no food in the house!!!

How are you?

xxx

I'm good thanks!

The snow isn't too heavy now, keeps on snowing on and off. The ground is covered, but only lightly.

I just made a soup-left over veg, roasted it, put it in the blender with veg stock cube and then mixed it :) Tastes lovely and very healthy!

I'm at work today, at 4 :( booo! but I do have tomorrow off hehe. Going for my first acupuncture session in 2 years, yay :)

Hi honey!There is no snow at all where we are--its sunny.Isnt that mad?
Im just on Allrecipes.co.uk looking for something to make for dinner tonight.:) xx

Hehehe, I'm at work tonight so another subway for me lol.

Hey everyone. Snowy here too. beautiful :D well. if i wasnt working and staring longingly out of the window it would be beautiful!!! Hehe. Pretty thick here anyway. Not feelin too broody today, kinda got carried away with not thinkin of babies and more of PG tests and AFs etc. Just searched bailey alexa in google to see wot comes up haha. She will be a photographer. cool. hahahaha. searched jake lewis and myspace came up first. super. he gna be a pc addict!!! :) x x x

Hehehe, I'm at work tonight so another subway for me lol.

Oh yum.Have you tried the veggie patty?Its delish.Or I always have the veggie delite on heart italian with all the veggies and LOTS of olives and jalapenos.What do you all have?xx

We are both at home today and the snow has started again - yes am feeling broody today - its days like this I want to be snuggled up on the sofa with my baby - am on a countdown now to coming off the pill

Hehe yes I love the patty!!! I have it with chipotle and ranch sauce (devine combo) with all the salad apart from olives hehe. Love herbs or hearty bread!

Im so jealous that you all have snow :(

hi all, yes it's snowing here too, i've taken a 'snow day' and putting it to good use making up our wedding invitations :happydance: Poor MrK has to go to work this evening though, he's not allowed snow days :cry:

Wow you guys are so lucky to have snow! I LOVE snow and I've lived in London almost my whole life until 2 weeks ago I moved to Sydney. I'm GUTTED to have just missed all the snow! Hope you're having fun with it!

its snowing here too :D Been out a couple of times, its soo nice but got footprints all over the floor which will be fun to clean tomorrow.

Annoyed at OH because he hates snow with a passion. I asked him what he would do when we have kids and they want to play in the snow. He said, I'll stay inside and make hot chocolate and you can play outside with the kids. He's a grumpy bugger but I love him :D

xxx

Wow you guys are so lucky to have snow! I LOVE snow and I've lived in London almost my whole life until 2 weeks ago I moved to Sydney. I'm GUTTED to have just missed all the snow! Hope you're having fun with it!

Tchan - snow or sydney, snow or sydney. I *heart* snow but I think i'd rather be in Sydney right now!!

hi Miss Happy, Yes we're going to start ttc on our honeymoon or shortly after hopefully! When are you starting ttc?
x

mmmmmmmm subway!!!!! I luv it!! makes u so thirsty tho all that salt. I have to have.... a footlong! BMT (ham, peperoni and g....sumet beginin wif g!) with double cheese toasted on hearty italian, lettuce an toms, with southwest sauce mmmmmmm i used to av it with chili and mayo but it ended up soppin wet coz they dint put half n half !! im hungry now :( xx

lots and lots of snow here and my school was open so a long journey to work!
wish i had been snuggled up warm at home xx

:o

Kitkat.. i dont mean to alarm you... but we might be the same person :shock:

Welll... at the very least we are getting married on the same day! And were making our invites to, and we are going to start ttc on the honeymoon (Well.. i think thats the plan now :dohh:)

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"