Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

It doesn't hurt, it's very relaxing hehe. I fell asleep!

i HATE P.S i love you.I read the book and the film just ruined it for me.If you havent read the book,definitely read it.Im going to look on play.com to see if theres any cheap rom coms.Bridget Jones is my all time fave rom com
Id love to have a acupuncture,is it expensive?x

haha i seen the film first. i cried haha. keep lukin out for the book tho every time im in the supermarket coz i hear its good. thing is with me n books tho i never find the time to read them. i have all the good intention of readin them, i even read a few chapters, then never pick it up agen!

i think i would choose massage over acupuncture. not a fan of needles n stuff so dnt think i would like that, i know its different but stil stabbin u hehe. xx

The needles are very thin-like a hair. And you can't feel them.

It is expensive, I've got a cheap lady at £25 per session. On average it's probably £35-40. My bf is paying though, he has the money and wants my libido back :) hehehe x

Ahh bless him.Thats not too bad.Im just about to spend a LOT more than that on a vintage Chanel handbag :) xx

hahaha cool!

It's worth it if you need it.

The lady was saying she had 3 women who failed with IVF and all got prego with acu!

Really?Thats fab!I have heard good things about it.

Thats alrite actually. not too expensive. still not convinced hehe. so u really dont feel anythin at all? x x

A friend I used to work with used accu to quit smoking--did wonders for her!

You feel it slightly when they put them in, but once they're in you can't. No major pain or anything.

Talking of films, i got 'The lives of others' to rent the other day. OH sat down on the sofa with me, watched about 2 mins before he realised it was in German (but subtitled) and got up and buggered off! But... I've downloaded Quantum of Solice, so that might regain some popularity.

Ohhh.. good films. Everything i've watched recently has been rubbish. Pineapple express, damn i didnt like that. Or 40 year old virgin... I just don't really get films like that. They put all the good bits in the trailer anyway, so im going to just watch them from now on.

Ummm... Rom Coms.. Shaun of the dead! Love that film <3.

EDIT - I think im going to get acupuncture. Only if i get a bitchin' facebook photo looking like that evil guy from those films (oh so descriptive) with all the pins in his face.

Do you have irregular periods? It helps LOADS for that.

Did you find it relaxing?? I love massage and jw if there is any sorts of sensations like that involved in acupuncture?

It's very relaxing, honestly, everyone I know that's had it says the same thing :)

I was nervous the very first time I had it acu, but today I was just excited :)

course you relax you have to haha. no just kiddin. i just dont fancy it, much rather go get a massage or go for swim or even just lie on a beach somewer wer there are blue seas and soft sand with good lookin sweet men feedin me water melon and givin me a foot massage but not at the same time eurgh sandy melon. Anyway back to reality hehe x

Thanks pops hunny :hugs: Everything is finally starting to fall into place :D
Hows your wedding planning going?

Oh I am so pleased for you hunny :hugs:

As for us, because we are doing it all backwards, it isn't really proper planning yet but we are pretty sure we have found the venue we want to hold it in and worked out our budget. Have spoke to Lynne about pics and have someone in mind for everything other than the video.....so, just need to get the rock on my finger then we are sorted to start booking!! We are so backards :lol:

xxx

course you relax you have to haha. no just kiddin. i just dont fancy it, much rather go get a massage or go for swim or even just lie on a beach somewer wer there are blue seas and soft sand with good lookin sweet men feedin me water melon and givin me a foot massage but not at the same time eurgh sandy melon. Anyway back to reality hehe x

Yeah, if you're looking simply for relaxation then fine, but acupuncture helps all sorts of problems- from back pain to irregular periods!

Morning ladies, how are you all today??! I am poorly sick so not great!! What are you all up to? xxx

Good morning.Im soo tired today!Sorry to hear youre poorly?Are you just going to have a day of rest to recover?
Im just updating my Xanga (blog) and listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->