Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Had a scary drive before. Was driving to my bf's and a little uphil bit I skidded, i was only doing 10mph but still it wanted me to go the other way lol. Made it home safe hehe. I won't be driving tomorrow!

https://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o364/jenmakin/SDC10279.jpg

Wooo, we have snow here too. I love it. It gets me all hyper and excited like a little girl :D:D:D No pictures though, can't be bothered to find the camera xx

We have snow! My friends and I got to have a snowball fight :)... I was more scared than anything today at the thought of being a mother albeit in the future, makes a change from the usual broodiness! Good luck to all of you planning to ttc soon!

Morning ladies :) How are we all?Im awake far too early today thanks to my OH running into our bedroom saying 'help me,Ive got dental floss stuck in between my teeth' :rofl:

Morning! Hahaha silly OH. Im really tired today, freezin as well, theres a constant draft wer im sat (at work) and i end up leavin my coat and scarf on nerly all day. Need a new coat, got this from primark about a year and a half ago for £3!!!!! think its time i got a new one hahaha. xx

Look on Ebay!My coat is a Ted Baker knee length black military style coat and I got it for £13 on ebay!!!!!!
Why tired?Too much baby making?hahahahaha xx

:o

Kitkat.. i dont mean to alarm you... but we might be the same person :shock:

Welll... at the very least we are getting married on the same day! And were making our invites to, and we are going to start ttc on the honeymoon (Well.. i think thats the plan now :dohh:)

:happydance:

I am so excited for you lovely!!!! :happydance:

xxx

Morning ladies :wave:

How are you all today!! :rofl: at your OH Jen, bless him!!!

Oh your coat sounds like a total bargain hun!

xxx

I know I was laughing my head off and he was completely panicking!
How are you today Pops?Im good,just a bit jealous of everyone elses snow xx

We still have loads here hun and it is still coming down - don't be jealous, our village has come to a standstill and it is a pain in the backside!

I am good thanks hun, looking forward to the weekend already which is not good on a Tuesday!!! What are you up to today?

xxx

We have nothing to do today so just lots of playing with my little miss and I'll probably do my exercise dvd later.Also I want to try to get OHs valentines pressie online today.What are you all getting your OHs?xxxx

Me and OH don't do Valentines day! Bet that makes us sound really grumpy but we don't like being made to feel like we have to love each other that day more than any other - we do loads of little things all year through which we enjoy more as they are surprises for each other....I have however got his birthday present sorted (not till August!) and a present for when we get engaged (sometime this year!) so does that count!!?

xxx

Hehe not enough sleep and too much baby makin is why im tired! £13 for ted baker coat is abit good int it haha.

Im gettin my OH an ipod nano thing i think, and a couple of CDs (so that he can put them on his ipod, cba with all that downloadin business!!) this is coz its his bday too otherwise he would just have the CD!! Its snow patrols CD btw. He likes a couple of their songs. also he needs some music in his car so gettin him the car charger n transmitter too. not that he needs all this as hes got me afterall haha.

are you doin anythin for v day? piccies or meal or anythin? xx

Thanks pops hunny :hugs: Everything is finally starting to fall into place :D
Hows your wedding planning going?

Jen... that is so funny about OH :rofl:

Im just at uni, thought id pop on before my seminar. two hours. yayaya. not. Then i have a few hours to kill (aka, do some stupid work in and NOT sit on here all that time :angelnot: ) because we are going to go and see Jimmy Carr :happydance:

Ohhh.. V day. Nahhhh. We don't really bother with it. We prefer the random gifts, and going out for a meal on most other days of the year when they cant justify doubling the price. We're just romantic like that. lol

We dont normally do V day either but since weve had miss ophelia around there has been no time for luuuurrrvveee (haha) and romance so I thought it would be nice to get something.no idea what though!We wont get to go out (because we went out last weekend) so I might just get some films and popcorn etc so we can have a cinema night at home xx

Yea i think i want a nite in. i will be workin that day :( plus probly go out the nite before. its a good excuse to get together. we do alot together really but do somethin extra special on occasions. xx

Yea i think i want a nite in. i will be workin that day :( plus probly go out the nite before. its a good excuse to get together. we do alot together really but do somethin extra special on occasions. xx

Same.Lets think of some films that would be nice to rent...Umm....

whey glad ur gettin sum snow to cheer u up!!! it isnt snowin any more here, theres still some around but roads and pavements has turned to ice pretty much!!

hmmmm films. i wana see a rom com any how. i like ps i love u but wont put OH thru it agen hahahaha.

ooo acupuncture. cudnt do that hehe. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->