Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Thanks pops hunny :hugs: Everything is finally starting to fall into place :D
Hows your wedding planning going?

Oh I am so pleased for you hunny :hugs:

As for us, because we are doing it all backwards, it isn't really proper planning yet but we are pretty sure we have found the venue we want to hold it in and worked out our budget. Have spoke to Lynne about pics and have someone in mind for everything other than the video.....so, just need to get the rock on my finger then we are sorted to start booking!! We are so backards :lol:

xxx

Haha! Noone could ever accuse you of being boring :p Glad its starting to work out sweety :hugs:

I went and saw Jimmy Carr last night - we saw him afterwards and he said i was a 'lovely, polite young lady' :happydance:

Oooh was he good?I hope you got pictures of you with him?xx

Hehehe cool!

I've got another day off. Gonna go food shopping this afternoon, I hate driving when the roads are snowy though!

I have a picture of him, my dad and the side of my face. lol
Its like the least flattering photo ever, because OH apparently is unable to take a photo. lol. Will post it thought as evidence :rofl:

:o

Kitkat.. i dont mean to alarm you... but we might be the same person :shock:

Welll... at the very least we are getting married on the same day! And were making our invites to, and we are going to start ttc on the honeymoon (Well.. i think thats the plan now :dohh:)

:happydance:

Oh cool! I have a wedding and a TTC buddy :happydance:

I have a challenge for you girls.
So,we have a few of us who are TTC in July (off the top of my head theres Drazic,Katy,Kitkat_11am and me.I realise theres probably more of us,just jump on in and remind me who you are) Myself and Katie (Drazic) think we need a name for our merry band of July TTC'ers.So...who has ideas for our name?xxx

Hi guys
I might possibly be a Julyer, it depends when AF returns...
But funnily enough OH said July last night :happydance:
So Im keeping him to his word, lol
As for names, I cant think right now, but if anything good comes into my head, I will pop it on this thread :D
:hug:

Oh so your TTC date has moved forward?How brill xx

Yup, I hope so! All depends on the :witch: returning but me and OH have been talking and I said what about summer and he said yeah what about July after your graduation so I said yeah thats cool. (Inside im bouncing around like an idiot) lol
I should change my ticker now... hehe

hi everyone, I want a baby but college and uni this year, so I cant
plus I need a bf lol

Okay, I may just have to persuade OH to TTC in July, I feel left out!!! If I get a really well paid job and it is secure then it could potentially happen! We could move back out asap and TTC in July/August!!

Okay I will be positive and do this! The only thing stopping OH is money so if I get a good job then there is nothing stopping us!

*wishful thinking.....*

Yay on everyone else who it will actually happen for though!!
xxx

I wish I could be ttc in July...

22 months for me lol.

Pops, you have to nag him until he lets you join the July gang. I mean.. one little month, four little weeks early? Just nagnagnag girly!! Does he have facebook? want me to join in? :rofl:

Yay! Jillypoop, join us too! :happydance:

Broody.. dont make me come over there and get you all babied up myself missus! :rofl:

Bloody hell. July... JEEZE! Im terrfiedexicitedscaredexstatic!!!!

I added you sweety. As you well know by now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->