mummy's of 4

proudmummy

Proud mummy to my 2 boys
Reaction score
I have 3 son's aged 4, 3 and 15 months. Me and hubby want to start trying for our 4th and last baby. Is there anyone who doesn't think we are totally mad?

i dont! i want 5 children and if you can cope with them being that close in age then why not! :)

I dont think you're totally mad. :)

I'll be trying for my fourth (and my OH's first) this October. And we plan on having more than one. My other kids are 5 1/2 and 4 1/2. My youngest would be a little over two.

nope, don't think you are mad either, I thought that we would be done at 2, but lately I've been thinking about how lovely it would be to possibly have 4....DH says we would definitely stop at 3 as he doesn't think he or we can handle as many as 4, so we may just stop at 3

This drives me mad lol.
I have three and when people ASK if you want anymore, and I say yeah we will most likely have 1 more they look at you like you have just dropped off the planet and feel the need to tell your mad ect.

which really does my head in because they asked me, I never asked their opinions and I certainly wouldn't force my opinion on how much or little kids they wanted. and I do a good job looking after the ones I have.

No don't think you are mad, I've got 6 children, I love having a big family xxx

how many kids is a big family?

as I came from a family of 8 and I consider that to be a big family but not really 4.:shrug:

I too have six children, and at the end of the year hope to start trying for number 7! :) x

This drives me mad lol.
I have three and when people ASK if you want anymore, and I say yeah we will most likely have 1 more they look at you like you have just dropped off the planet and feel the need to tell your mad ect.

which really does my head in because they asked me, I never asked their opinions and I certainly wouldn't force my opinion on how much or little kids they wanted. and I do a good job looking after the ones I have.

People ask me if I want more and then thinks im crazy when I say yes. Apparently since I already have a son and daughter, there's no reason for me to want or have anymore. :growlmad:

This drives me mad lol.

People ask me if I want more and then thinks im crazy when I say yes. Apparently since I already have a son and daughter, there's no reason for me to want or have anymore. :growlmad:

that's ridiculous lol you only have 2.

plus people don't have babies to have a girl and a boy lol

No don't think you are mad, I've got 6 children, I love having a big family xxx

do you get any negative comments/reactions? how do you react to them?

No I have never had any negative comments said to me,but maybe behind my back.. Not sure how I would react to them if anyone said anything bad, but I choose to have 6 children all my children get lots of love and attention. If I had time a bigger house I would have 4 more.

Nope definitely not, i want 4 or 5! but know what you mean. People seem to think 3 is a lot these days! :haha:

I think it's starting to become the norm lol every one who said they only wanted one ended up have three or four or more....so many years down the line when there first borns are in there last few years of primary school if not sooner.

Your not mad lol

We ain't gonna tell anyone (apart from u guys , his boss and doc/mid.. lol) when we are ..[ Plus baby's ain't expensive unless one makes it expensive.. ]

I too have four and we have waited until now to start trying for baby #5 (seven yr gap)
I have three boys and a girl.. So it'll be like starting over plus now mine are older they can help:) .. Can't wait .. (Tmi lol but I get my coil out Monday so hubby will have to contain himself if he wants a march baby .. But pregnancy is unpredictable so no guarantee of getting pregs when u want just gotta cross ya legs and hope lol...x.

Good luck to u all.

I have 3 6, 4 and 9 months and we are going for #4!!! I get comments all the time I'm crazy ect. (I'm 25) but I love every second of my cuties and can't wait to have another!!

This drives me mad lol.

I know huh? I also have one of each, and because of that my mother seems to have taken it upon herself to tell me I don't need any more because what I have now is perfect. Ironic, because she had one of each at 2 kids and didn't let that stop her.....not that I would stick my nose in a place where it doesn't belong. My perfect family is not your ideal perfect family, and that's just that.

I think moms need far more support than they are getting these days. Sometimes I swear people wait around for me to do or say one wrong thing so they can jump all over that like a pack of rabid dogs :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->