Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Here's some recent Hannah:

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r294/wookie130/100_1055_zpsa5860d93.jpg

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r294/wookie130/100_1044_zpsa774e38b.jpg

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r294/wookie130/100_1040_zps37ea9c10.jpg

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r294/wookie130/100_1033_zps867127e6.jpg

Wookie- Hannah is adorable :cloud9: Love her puckered lips in the hat photo. thanks for sharing. Hope the pool water warms up!

Croy- OMG! Congrats on your bfp hun! I understand not wanting to get your hopes up if you're having signs you had with your mcs but you never know! Every pregnancy is different. I always got cramps with every pregnancy, even with Bay. I also had diarrhea with early pregnancy too. FX for you. Please update after your blood draws tomorrow!

Girls, idk what to do! Baylyn is still periodically biting my nipples! Yesterday she bit my right nipple so hard that it was sore & tender all day & I didn't even want to offer her that side :cry: I finally let her have it in the wee hours this morning & she didn't bite me, thank goodness. It's gotten to the point where I'm afraid to BF. I worry every time she will dig those 2 bottom teeth in! I tell her 'no' firmly every time and take her off and she usually cries. Once she just laughed at me though :dohh: I can't help but gasp either. My MIL said she just said 'no' & her boys figured it out and quit biting, but I don't think their teeth came in as early as B's. Trying to BF a 6 1/2 month old with two very sharp chompers has me at a loss of what to do!!! I don't want to stop BFig yet because I don't think either of us is ready for that, but I don't want to be terrified every time she nurses either. Anyone here BF a baby that got teeth this early?

Croy, OMG! A cautious congrats are in order...I'll keep praying that things continue moving in the right direction!

OMG CROY! congrats and I hope this one sticks! i had horrible cramps with my bfp with the twins.

welcome wooks! hannah is gorgeous! pool? In IA? It's fn still cold in MN! lol even though it's almost the longest day of the year, because we just had snow 1.5 months ago, it doesn't seem like summer. it's like we had no spring. blah I mean a high in the 70s is nice and all but i wish it was HOT

tuckie - love the pics! what a little cutie and nice smiles!

just- emelia is gorgeous, love the swing! mine haven't been on swings yet, I haven't seen any around here for little ones

hoping - your pics are so cute, glad you had fun in NY, did penny go with? I don't think I read enough back

fili - lexi is such a cutie too, i rarely log into FB but when I do, I always see new pics of her, lol ;) wish we all lived closer!

Ava and Dylan turn 1 tomorrow!!!! OMG. If anyone would have ever told me, 2 years ago, that I would have a 1 year old boy and girl now, I would have cried and cried and never believed it.
I'm staying home from work, getting them each a smash cake and ice cream. will take lots of pics. going to my parents this weekend.

:wave: Hopeful!
How are your adorable twins doing?? I love seeig pics of them!

Edit: you must have added more details to your post after I read. Yay for 1 year old!!! Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! I remember I was in line for the pharmacy when you announced their birth and I got all emotional lol I love the smash cakes! Please do take pics and post :)

Awww Wooks Hannah is an absolute doll too!!! :cloud9: we are lucky mummies on here!! xxx

Wookie, Hannah is just gorgeous, thanks for posting those! Hope she's had a nice day in the pool.

Croy, I wasn't expecting to come on and read another BFP. Its completely understandable that your feeling cautious and nervous but just like the others said I always had period cramping and backache with every pregnancy, I took it as a good sign of implantation! Im not just saying that!
Fingers crossed tight for you this time around.

Hopeful, that's unreal that the twins are 1 tomorrow! I hope they have an amazing day and tuck into that cake like they've never done before haha. Definetely need to take lots of pictures.
Just like you say two years ago you never thought you would have a boy and a girl. Today I was thinking the same sitting in my garden with Emelia in the swing, thinking to myself that I never thought I would have this.

You know, I think it may be too cool today to try the wading pool with Hannah...it's afternoon, and it's warmish...not merely warm enough for Hannah to dip her tootsies in chilly water.

Saturday looks to be a hot one, and we may just go to the public pool.

Tuckie, I had to surrender BFing, much to my despair, so I can't be of any help about Bay biting, but OUCH!!!! That's got to hurt like hell!

Tuckie- I posted in your journal but again the pictures are beyond cute! Geez. That sounds so painful! I have no advice since I stopped BFing before Penny got her teeth.

Wookie- the photo sessions sound awesome! I hope she enjoys the pool time. It is good to introduce them early on:thumbup:.

Croy- Wow!!! Congrats!!! What an unexpected surprise. I hope this is a sticky one… cramps are totally normal but I can see how you can’t shake the negative feeling. I had horrible cramps with Penny and even some spotting.

Hopeful- Happy early birthday to Ava and Dylan! The first birthday seems to just sneak up on you! I can’t wait to see pictures… enjoy every minute:D

Sadly no. Penny stayed behind and got some quality grandma and grandpa time. She adores them and we figured for such a short trip it wouldn’t be worth it for her being dragged around to doctor appointments in an unfamiliar city. Our next trip will be 5 days so we are hoping to bring her along.

Croy wow! Cautious congrats! Got everything crossed for you! It's raining BFPs in here lately!!

Tuckie no advice as I don't BF but I feel for you - when I put my finger in A's mouth I can squeal it hurts so much so I can't even imagine the pain!!

Hopeful wow happy birthday twinnies! What are smash cakes? They sound fun!

Just- that swing looks great, off to have a look at the asda app!!

Tuckie - forgot to say, that smile wins me over every time - just gorgeous

Wookie - Hannah is so cute

Hoping - glad u had a fun trip your Father's Day photo was adorable

Kat I'm sure you are knee deep in packing! Hope the move goes well

Fili - do u have an early scan booked Hun?

AFM back to work 2 weeks tomorrow booooo lol! Also about to launch my next baby clothes selling page on facebook which I'm not allowed to talk about on here lol so busy busy!!

Alfie is still not confident enough to try a few steps on his own although he loves walking round holding to my fingers but the great news is he is finally trying to crawl. He can spin around now and move backwards using his arms he just needs to figure out how to get up on his knees!

A quick pop in:

Croy,
Congrats Babe!!!!

Tuckie,
She is stunning. Sorry about nipple biting. Ouch. DH wanted us to feed Grey because he fears this happening, but Grey doesn't seem to care for food. Too bad DH wasn't there for Daddy's day =(.

Hoping,
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am so happy for you.

Hopeful,
Happy 1 year momma!!!

Wookie,
Welcome! What a cutie.

Bumpy,
Yay for Alfie being so mobile, but Booo for you returning to work.

Just,
Love the swing pic of your cutie muffin. Yes, beach cruiser. That is all anyone is SoCal that lives here rides on the beach paths.

That's all I can remember.

AFM,
Moving stress on top of this damn itchy spot under my boob that will not go away for two weeks now. Off to damn dermatologist tomorrow... Like I need to add more stress to my life right now. Also has yet another clogged milk duct and painful nipple bleb...aaargh!

Selfish post ahead...

Worst day today. Tim woke me up at 3:30am to tell me the sheets were messed up and he needed to fix them. I couldn't fall back asleep. The baby, of course, slept from 7:45pm to 7:15am. At 5am I decided to go to the gym! I was livid with Tim for waking me up and needed to do something. Came back at 6am and laid on the couch until the baby woke at 7:15. Soooo tired I hurt.

Then my sunglasses broke while at the playground. A tired woman doesn't need the sun in her eyes.

Then I gave Delilah peanut butter for lunch. 3rd time is the charm for us apparently. She had a reaction. :cry: I'm so devastated. Her face broke out in a big rash and she had a little hive on the back of her neck. It went away within 30 minutes without any medication, but this is only the beginning. One of my worst nightmares is to have a child with a peanut allergy. I can't stop crying. I just emailed her pediatrician to get her tested by an allergist. I hope by some small miracle she just had a mild reaction. I can't fathom the thought of having to carry an epi pen everywhere and watching everything that goes into her mouth. :cry:

Croy I can't believe you got a bfp! Congrats girl!

Jodi, last day before you have 1 year olds! Crazy.

Hi to everyone else. Need to go shut my eyes while she naps.

Heart - I'm so sorry hun, I wonder if it was the peanut butter combined with something else? I didn't know it cold happen on the 3rd time. I totally understand why you are scared. I know lots of times kids can have a mild reaction when they are little but they grow out of it. I hope that if she is allergic it will be very mild.

I gave Levi peanut butter and eggs and citrus all early, 6 months or so and so far no obvious reaction but I just wanted to reassure you that it wasn't anything to do with introducing it early - just in case you were thinking anything along those lines.

And I would have been livid too if I had got woken up like that!!! Wow, I am glad you at least got some stress out at the gym but I am sure you wold have preferred the sleep. Good job D! Thata an awesome nights sleep.
Levi is teething and jetlagged so no one is sleeping much in our house, but I confess now he has to take bottles at least I can rely on DH a bit at night.

Ok, Levi is napping so I am going to try and get one in too - I am exhausted.

Hugs to you today and I hope you can take this opportunity to find some fabulous sunglasses to replace what you broke!!!

Sorry I've been MIA; still at my in-laws and the internet connection isn't always the best.

Croy: Massive congrats on your BFP!!!!! I understand you being cautious, but every pregnancy is different, and because you've had a baby already your body isn't the same anymore. I've had bad cramping with this one, and so far so good :)

Tuckie: She is adorable, as always, but ouch on the bitting!!!! When I was BF'ing Z she would sometimes latch quite hard on my nipple that I would actually tear up...never mind biting.

Fili: Good to know you're having symptoms! How are you doing?

Heart: So sorry about her allergic reaction:hugs: Hopefully she'll grow out of it

Hope; Happy 1 year to Ava and Dylan:happydance: Can't believe how time just flies!!!

Kat: Moving is just so stressful!! I just hope it's not to warm in Cal.

Wookie: I totally remember you (and your avatar lol). She is gorgeous:cloud9:

AFM...had an U/S yesterday, and our little bean has grown soooo much:happydance: It's actually measuring 9 weeks, with a strong heartbeat!! I have to say I have no MS whatsoever, I feel great, and little bean is doing great, so I'm really happy!!! As for Zoe, she's got her very first cold :( She is a bit congested and is coughing a little, but honestly it really doesn't seem to bother her. 3 nights ago she was miserable but now she's been sleeping pretty good for the last 2 days. Now I'm sure I've forgot someone, so I will come back

Melfy, OMG, congrats to you too! So happy to hear you're expecting again, and that things are going well with this one so far!

Lots of moms/mums on here are going to be moms/mums twice over soon...such a great, great encouraging thing for those who are TTCARL and PARL!

Heart, that sucks about the peanut butter...will you give it one more try, or are you certain that the reaction she had was definitely from the p.b.?

Heart- that does really suck, so sorry. Dh gave the kids pb last sat and I was so nervous. Right before I went to get my hair done and then my hairdresser told me a long story about how her son has a super bad peanut allergy. I would get her tested soon, they didn't test him for while and finally confirmed when he was 4 but they didn't even give him pb until 2 and he hated pb from the start so it was like his body knew.

Heart,
So sorry hon.:nope:
I know why you are so upset. Praying she is just mildly allergic, which it does sound like.

Melfy,
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sticky Bean!!!

AFM,
Big move tomorrow!!! DH is handling most of it, thank goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->