Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Selfish Post:

It is 10pm and we are so not prepared for our move tomorrow morning. Grey was freaking out all night and would only sleep on my boob. This has not happened in 4 months! I think he is uncomfy with all the change in the apartment. I am worried about what the new house and his new room will be like for him. I am willing to sleep in his new room with him until he adjusts. DH will be with him for sure, but I will too if necessary.

On top of this, my dermatologist appointment for the itchy spot (just contact dermatitis) turned into me getting a biopsy for a suspicious mole. Trying not to worry, but spent hours googling melanoma while G slept with my boob in his mouth. =( No matter what, I realize that I need to be much better about putting sunscreen on my legs. With my tan skin, it's easy for me to just skip it since I do not burn.

Please send light that our move is smooth and easy, that Grey adjusts well and that my biopsy comes back benign. Thanks ladies.

Aww Kat, I hope the move goes smooth for you guys. That's just typical that Grey was difficult last night. Also better to be on the safe side with getting that mole checked, Im hopeful that it will not be a concern.
Im sure grey will adapt to his new surroundings better than you think. Keep us posted on it all.

Kat, I hope your move goes well today...I'm sure you're right about the changes in your place effecting Grey. Being as he's still so young, I do think he'll adapt very well to his new surroundings. Good luck with the biopsy...I hope it's nothing. If it IS something, hopefully you've caught it early!

sending light your way kat! i've googled a ton on moles too in the past. maybe grey is teething too? ava started at 6 months

wooks - this week will be perfect for your pool I think! supposed to be 80s up here

Kat - hoping the move goes well, sometimes the anticipation can be much worse than reality, I hope it is a smooth process and I am praying that Grey adjusts quickly. Also, I hope that you get quick results from your biopsy so that you can know one way or another, but praying for a benign result. I agree that Grey could be responding to stress and change. I hope he will nap well for you so hat you can get to unpacking and cleaning etc.

Deep breathes hun!

I am still feeling like crap. Levi has slept long and hard the past couple of nights, just one 2am wake up for a small 4oz feed. Its been fab, but I am not sure if he might be fighting something off too because yesterday he slept 2, two hour naps too!
I have to go in for my second blood draw today but I feel bad taking all my germs in. I might have to sign in at reception and then wait in the corridor so i don't feel like I am infecting anyone. I hope they will just stick me quickly so i am not there long. I mmight have to take Levi there with me again which is fine, the hospital is just a few blocks away so we walk there and he sits in the buggy while i get the blood drawn but my in laws might be coming over again to hang out with him so i can rest - but i have to make up a reason to go and get blood drawn...i;m thinking that we say i have to get the blood draw for our health insurance which would be semi time sensitive and explain why i didn't just reschedule the appt because i am sick? Does that sound plausible? We don't want them to know anything about possible baby #2 yet

Kat massive hugs hun you are really going through it :nope: keeping everything crossed for you and sending the whole sun! :hug: xxx

Croy yes I think that sounds plausible, I could not tell any family yet at all it's too harsh on them too I think if anything goes wrong? I had to tell my sister in law as she Sussed I wasnt drinking :dohh: I have been drinking a lot of wine before bfp lol! But she understands. Good luck! Sending lots of baby doubling dust your way!! :dust::dust:

Afm no symptoms at all none! 6.3 today scan looming!! Poss scan on monday??

Croy, do you even have to tell them you're getting poked at all? Can you just make it sound like a female exam or something?

wooks- They know I just had one of those because they watched the baby! I think they would get suspicious, also, I will likely only be gone less than a half hour door to door so I think they would think it was quick. I don;t think they are looking for anything suspicious so I don't think they will question it. Still haven't heard if they are able to come anyway so I might just be getting the rain hear on the buggy and head over.

Fili- good luck today!! Hoping that heart is beating strong!!!

Fili, you're getting scanned today? Yay! Good luck, honey!

Hopeful, I think we're going to try the PUBLIC pool today! It's really hot and humid down here. Ick. We're going to bring a floaty thing for Hannah, and hope for the best. LOL!

Kat, sending all my healing vibes your way. I actually went in for a mole check yesterday too. I was lucky not to have anything serious, but I did get a stern lecture about using more sunscreen. I really hope your mole turns out to be nothing. Keep us posted. I'm quite sure Grey is clued into all of the change happening. He'll adjust, it may take a little time. Good luck today.

Croy, it sounds completely plausible to me. Good luck!

Fili, scan on Monday or today? Good luck either way!

Sorry, haven't read back. Will do so later. xo

pics

Attachments

• avaphoto.jpg
    avaphoto.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • hatsphoto.jpg
    hatsphoto.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies. I've been stalking the MARL thread for ages and now I'm qualified to join! Lucas Benedict was born at 9-15pm on Monday 3 June weighing 8lbs after a longer than expected labour bearing in mind he is my second. I was in labour for about 24 hours; a distinct improvement on my DD who took 3 days to arrive! And I managed to push him out myself (DD was a ventouse-delivery due to distress and decels) which was quite an intense experience. Anyway, here he is....needless to say I am in love.

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u540/tazpat/a9c47dae00af00d45d1eebd381661bf9_zps39756125.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u540/tazpat/e961e3ee38d739e3ad01e7b08f6f29fc_zps6d6386ae.jpg

Not sure why my photos are so huge, sorry!!

Hopeful your twins are adorable. Love the smash cakes. Happy first birthday :flower:.

Hopeful they are adorable!!! Love these pics

And rapt well what can I say you must be absolutely ove the moon and besotted he is gorgeous!!!

No I mean I'm 6 weeks 2 days today lol! Scan will likely be sometime next week :)

Hopeful it looks like the cake is eating them lol!! :cloud9: they look so happy too! Bless them!!

Rap he's gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!

Hopeful glad they enjoyed their first bday love the pics especially the one looking at each other!

Kat hope the move is going well

Fili - that's a good sign!!!! Ginger biscuits?!

Rapt- congrats on your lovely little boy! Such an adorable newborn!

Fili- So the scan is Monday?

Hopeful, it's so hard to believe your kiddos are already a year old! They are so sweet! Love the smash cake pics...those are to be treasured forever, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->