Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Also: anyone got tips for diaper changes? My little Houdini can flip and roll and squirm out of every change, even when I have her strapped down and hold her feet :dohh: I have a toy that makes chime noises that she gets only for diaper changes. That used to work, but now she is interested in it for about 30 seconds max an then she's trying to get onto her tummy the whole time I try to change her. It's not bad if it's just pee, but when it's a poopy diaper, it's a nightmare!

Here's the little Houdini when i was trying to put a fresh diaper on her :haha:

https://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mermaids84/69862481-B93C-4EE0-9C17-4DBCC14D81F7-648-0000005A6A92A693_zps834b9a78.jpg

Heart, I cannot believe D is a year old! Holy cow!!!

Tuckie, Bay looks full of the dickens on that changing table! LOL!!! So cute!

Happy Birthday Delilah!!!!

No time to catch up properly. Will later this week.

photo-11.jpg Grey's new play area. They are soft tiles. I love them.

Dishwasher and Range are all working properly and we are slowly settling in. G has been sleeping better and doing short naps off DH in his crib. We are still all adjusting.

Tuckie,
Can't believe you made it this long BF with nipple biting that severe. G hasn't done it in a month or so. My dermatologist told me that she sees practically bitten through nipples, so be careful please.

Don't know your diaper change setup (what a cutie petutie), but if you change her on the ground you can lay one leg on both her legs and force them down... But I do this to apply diaper cream, which you don't do. For all poop, I wash G in the kitchen sink as instructed by my Dr. This might work for you as well.

Croy,
I'm thinking RLP. Remember how we all had this and all freaked out? I'm praying for your sticky bean.

Kat, glad to hear you're settling in a bit...LOVE that playmat! Grey looks so dinky and small on it! :rofl:

Happy Birthday Delilah! I can't believe you are a year old already - what a sweet little lady you are! I hope you have had a lovely birthday!!

Kat - thanks for the prayers. I am so glad to hear that things are starting to settle for you guys. I love the picture of Grey on his tiles. What a great idea, and I love the colour of them too!

Tuckie- Levi went through a crazy wiggle stage for diapers and I just had to do it on the floor and in stages. I would whip the diaper off and wipe him then let him crawl around for 30 seconds or so before wrestling him to the ground to put the diaper on. The I let him crawl around again before I tried to put his clothes back on. Touch wood, just in the past few days he seems to be back to being dis tractable but he was a nightmare there for a while!! Good luck!! Having some special changing toys like you are doing was something else I did which worked too.

afm - No bleeding today and the cramping eased up too so I hope it was just gas or something!! Wednesday can't come soon enough so I can get the results of tomororw's blood work :) Stick baby stick!

Thanks everyone. I can't believe I have a 1 year old! The party yesterday was ok. She cried for most of it though and clung to me.

Will read back later and catch up. xo

Happy birthday Delilah I loved your Fb pic Amanda d is a little cutie!! Omg have you seen karistas update?? (3xacharm ) for those of you ok that no her pls look!! Very exciting!!!!! Anyway it's 325 am here!! Up feeding lexi ( tired me��) will update in morning xxxx

Davies, she PM'd me to add her to the front page. I'm in utter shock at her news! Crazy! Everyone should go to the PARL thread and see Charmer's news.

Hi ladies,

Heart, happy birthday to Delilah, crazy how fast a year has gone by. I'd love to see a picture if you can post!

Kat, that is so scary reading about your gas scare, so glad all turned out well in the end. Those floor tiles are brilliant, I would love to have a dedicated playroom and have those down. Right now you cant even see my livingroom floor for toys.

Croy, glad all is still well, as I'd mentioned I always have very crampy pregnancys which are normal for me. I hope Wednesday comes around quickly for your blood results.

Tuckie, I have the exact same problem as you with Emelia rolling like theres no tomorrow whilst Im trying to change her. I do it on the ground and she always flips onto her belly onto the wooden floor.
I love that picture of Bay, its like butter wouldn't melt!

Just popped over to PARL to check 3xcharmers news, how crazy is that haha!

Hope everyone else is well

Croy I am panicking because I DON'T have cramps!! In fact I know I'm doomed because I haven't had them since i missed my period. I think they are such a good sign of things growing, did you not have them with Levi? With lexi mine were on and off up to 7 weeks. Anywayi have my scan tomorrow at 9.30am so not hopeful tho, no symptoms just nausea...
Just did you have crampy pains even with your unsuccessful ones? Lexi is very easy going too :)
Rapt it does get easier hun Lexi was just like that with her feeding. :hug:

Heart I remember when you were having. Delilah so well!!! We were all on the edge of our. Seats on here! And now you have a beautiful one year old! :cloud9: Happy birthday Delilah!! :cake: and well done for sleeping till 7.30am for mummy!

Davies sorry you've been Ill are. You ok now? Xx
Kat that sounds terrible! :hugs:

Jenny love your avatar what a cutie pie!

Tuckie bay is sooooo cute I refuse to. Believe she bites you :rofl: :hugs: though that must be tough :nope:

Sorry about the full stops typing one handed!

Yeah so scan tomorrow at 9.30 on Nhs :ignore:

Me too!!! I'm off to go check on what's happening with Charmer!

Holy sh$t :rofl:I had the same treatment as charmer which is going to make tomorrow's scan even more interesting lol! So happy for her! :cloud9:

Isn't that amazing, Fili? And good luck to you too tomorrow!

wow triplets omg how amazing is that she really does deserve this so much a huge congratulations to her xxx

so um em paul and i are now em ttc:flower: so will see how it goes goes im on cd 10 i think and last few cycles have been 33-35 days long so we will see how it goes xxx

Good luck Jenny! I'm pregnant again and lexi is only 5.5 months old lol! Got a scan tomorrow but I'm not hopeful you know how it is!

I'm WTT, Jenny...we'll be trying for a second child once Hannah turns a year old, next March. :)

Wookie- yes, Bay is full of piss & vinegar already :dohh: looking forward to those teenage years when I will undoubtedly get paybacks for how awful I treated my own mom during my angsty, hormonal years :haha:

Kat- That's an awesome playmat!!! It's HUGE! I'm jealous of all your space! Glad the appliances are in working order now :thumbup: thanks for the diaper changing advice!

Heart- sorry D was clingy and crying at her party... I think of "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" :haha: The pics on FB were super cute!

Croy- thanks for your diaper changing tricks too. I will keep that in mind for floor changes :) fx for your #s on Wednesday!

Fili- remember our bodies change after pregnancy! I'm not nearly as crampy with AF since I've had B. your uterus has been stretched with Lexi more than it ever did before so things might feel different this time but still be okay :) Oh, and please believe she is most definitely a biter...a cute biter, but a biter nonetheless :haha:

Just- changes are maddening with these squirmy roly poly babies, aren't they?!?

So happy for 3x!!! :happydance:

Jenny- good luck with ttc!

I found a way to make changes a little easier! I put the pad strap up a few inches higher. I had it just above her waist before and she wiggled right out. Now I'm strapping her higher near her chest and so far it's MUCH easier! Still no solution to the biting but she didn't bite me last night or this morning. Right nipple is still so badly damaged from the last bite that it still hurts to feed on that side. Everyone keeps telling me she'll grow out if it so I'm doing my best to keep with it, but it's been weeks of biting already :dohh:

I already posted this in parl, but I'll c&p here in case any marls are interested:

Hey ladies, heads up on a deal! I just got the Ergo organic carrier in black for $108. I know that seems like a lot, but its actually a good sale lol They are normally around $135 & some are $145! They have just changed their logo and are selling these with the old logo at a discounted price I was looking for a used one on Craigslist & eBay, etc but I discovered there are a ton of fakes on the net! Since I ordered directly from the company I'm not worried about it being counterfeit. These carriers are supposed to be the best on your back and I needed something besides my wrap because B is getting heavy and the ergo is good up to 45 lbs just wanted to share the deal https://store.ergobaby.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->