Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Yes that's so true wooks lol! It has been an extra pressure for sure!

Marinating :haha: ladies do tell me what sex is like. I haven't actually done it since Louis was CONCEIVED. Do I hold the thread record for abstinence?

sex is few and far between i can count on one hand since kierans been born how many times we have done it lol x

Well I only wanted to do to it to conceive no 2 :rofl: and it wasnt anything to write home about :rofl: no wonder hubs didn't put up a fight he's so deprived bless him! I just can't be bothered! Ever! Lol

I can't be bothered either. I will again at some point but at the moment I am tired, I feel fat and gross and the thought of mark even TOUCHING my boobs or looking at them makes me feel ill. Things may soon change though, I'm sure I felt ovulation pain yesterday.

Omg MrsM! You're practically a virgin :haha:

I enjoy sex still. Probably helps that hubby is out of town a lot so we have more desire for each other when he's home. I don't want it as often as I did before B though. Sometimes I'm just too tired. I used to never be too tired for that!

No :( I keep wondering about her. I miss her!

There's a few parls MIA here...embo, sticky, abi...

Yes I often think of Abi too especially as her dates were so close to mine. Embo posts on Facebook more than here.

Mrs Migs I am fast catching you up. We haven't had sex since the night we conceived Lucas either, and the way my husband irritates me it will be some time before he gets any :haha:

On the age thing, I had my first at almost 39 and I will be 44 in a month, and have been pregnant 4 times in the last couple of years so while I know the risks of mc and trisomies does increase with age, I also think if you feel young enough to have a baby in your late 30s, early 40s, there really is no reason why you can't. I am loving being a mum again, despite the sleep deprivation and sore nipples, and I think your mental attitude is so much more important than statistics.

I survived Lucas's 3 week growth spurt on Sunday. I had really forgotten what cluster feeding is like! He fed literally all day until about 1-30am when he finally zonked out. I had to send my DH, mum and DD out for the afternoon because I couldn't cope with more people wanting a piece of me. One vampire baby was quite enough :wacko:. At least he had a lovely quiet sleepy day yesterday because he had tired himself out so much!

Hi ladies
Not much time to post any more and it will get worse next week when I go back to work but I do try to read as much as possible.

Heart happy birthday to D!

Tuckie that pic was funny! My only tip is distraction with different toys I sometimes give Alfie things he wouldn't normally play with like his hairbrush and that amuses him for a few mins!

Croy good luck with your bloods! Fili good luck with your scan!

I think about Sara lots too hope she's ok.

I have a grizzly bubba think I can see his 3rd tooth breaking through poor baby!

Hi everyone x

One baby! A gummy bear! 2 sonographers in the scan room. They did an abdomen scan first and saw everything. They said everything looks great, baby has a strong heartbeat. I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days instead of 7.1 but they said 5 days either side is fine and if they measured me again in an hour they'd get a different measurement again. The crl is 7.4mm. Baby is all curled up next to the yolk sac. Yolk sac, fetal pole, gest sac all normal with strong heartbeat. They said congratulations. I am happy! I asked for an internal too to re-date and they said it's between 6.5 and 7 weeks so that sounds ok to me. They have rebooked me in for another scan in 3 weeks. And they are going to continuously monitor me! Oh and the GP called and she has referred me to an ob gyn to get all my medication on prescription including clexane! So all is good!

Fili that is brilliant news, that definitely sounds perfect and as it should be...so exciting

Fili, just saw your news in your journal!

That's wonderful, babe! :happydance:

Fili p I was stalking for your update!! BRILLIANT news!! I had a feeling you would see a perfect baby in there! Glad you are going to get another scan so soon. It will help tp put you mind at ease.
I had them every week in the first tri with Levi but I think if this one looks "normal" I will get hardly any scans. 6 weeks 12 weeks and 20 weeks only! How will I cope?!!!!!!
This day is already dragging waiting for my results...I probably wont hear until much later this afternoon. Praying hard its good news.

I was getting worried earlier when I was rocking Levi to sleep because I got really crampy but I am back in bed while he is napping and hoping the rest will make the cramps ease up.

Any of the other preggy's noticing end of the day bloating that is just ridiculous? Last night I had a dinner to go to and I literally had to undo my jeans because my belly was so bloated!! In the morning its not like that at all but by the end of the day watch out!

Croy I look 4 months pregnant already it's ridiculous, bloat is an understatement I think the steroids don't help!

Fili - Glad I am not the only one! I think I might have to crack out the maternity jeans in the next couple of weeks if this sticks...geesh!
What is you EDD?

Valentine's Day!!! Yeah maternity jeans and I'm in floaty dresses 24/7! And fat knickers again :rofl:

Fili- congrats on a great scan!!! :) how cool that your edd is valentines day!

Croy- stalking for your update! When is your edd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->