Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Aww just that's terrible what you went through you must have been sooo worried :nope: I'm so glad it was just an allergic reaction :hugs:

Wooks it sounds like little Hannah is doing perfectly!! Injections are upsetting though aren't they? :hugs:

Croy, that is fantastic news, you deserve this and it will continue well Im sure of it!

Wookie, poor Hannah with the shots. She sounds like she is doing well to me with her growth.

Wooks I'm not nervous at all about having another loss I'll just be frustrated and angry more than anything for having to have had all this treatment and sickness for nothing!! That's just me though! I think you will be just fine xxx

Fili, it sounds like things are moving the right direction with your pregnancy also! I know what your mean about being upset about all the sickness and treatment you've gone through already in the event something were to happen...

Croy: That's wonderful :yipee: So happy for you!!!!!:happydance:

Just: So happy it wasn't meningitis!! But what a scare:hugs: Zoe gets little rash when it's hot out, just like I do. Maybe it had something to do with the weather?

Fili: Hopefully the sickness will get better soon!! Sure it's a good sign, but it still sucks, especially when you have a baby to take care of.

Tomorrow's supposed to feel like 43! Urgh!!! But we're lucky someone gave us an a/c this weekend so we put it in Zoe's room. It really helps!! For the last 7-10 days she's been sleeping through from 7pm-4:30am, she gets a bottle then goes back to sleep until 7am:happydance: Hope she keeps sleeping well like this!!

Quick pop in.

Croy,
YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Just
Thanks goodness all is well. The worry never ends.

Bumpy- poor Alfie :hugs: makes sense he doesn't want to eat when he's feeling poor. I hope he gets better soon. Hang in there hun & let us know how it's going.

Melfy- yay for a free a/c :D hope it helps with Z on those hot days! That's great sleep too :thumbup:

Kat- happy 7 months to G!!! :) he is sooo cute! Love his big grin! Hope your skin troubles are clearing up.

NSN- congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Just- omg! How scary! I'm so glad it's just an allergy and not something more serious. I know I would've been freaking out in your shoes. Let us know how E is doing with the rash. FX it clears up quickly.

Croy- congrats!!! :happydance: that's a great hb! So happy for you :)

Wooks- shots are always hard :( poor babies. Sounds like her development & percentiles are really good though! B just slept a lot after her shots, but after her 6 mo shots she kept waking up with this high pitched wail intermittently in her sleep...only the first couple days & then she was back to normal. I always have the eagle eye after shots too! I always checking for a temp, rash, etc!

Hopeful- thanks for the heads up about the 1 year shots. So far B has had mild reactions (drowsy, low grade fever once, some pain on her legs) but now I'll be nervous about the 1 year ones :( hope your LOs recover quickly.

Fili- :wave: saw a pic of you (can't remember if it was here or FB), but I love how you do your hair in soft ringlets. So cute! Just thought I'd tell you lol I rarely curl mine because its so long it takes forever and never holds! Always falls out in a few hours :dohh:

Afm,
We've been busy visiting family. My cousins came into town from Idaho and we had a big BBQ at my grandparents this weekend. All the little girls loved B and she loved watching them run around all day. She was utterly fascinated by all the children! That night B was up just before 1am and would not go back to sleep! Idk if it was all the stimulation from the day or what but it was crazy. She wasn't crying. She was just hyper! I put her in her jumperoo at 2am when it was clear she wasn't the least bit tired! She jumped for a half hour and then we tried to go to bed again and she finally went back down after 2:30am!!! :dohh: So strange! Anyways, she's been pretty fussy this week with teething but is sleeping pretty well. I've been pumping (I'm with you Kat, so over it!) since B constantly rolls, bites, & pulls my nipples while nursing. I'm still trying to persevere with BFing but she is certainly testing my patience! She's been blabbering all day long too. She talks sooo much! Most of it sounds like nonsense, but I love when she says ma-ma-ma-ma! :D

Yikes hon. Jumping at 2:30 in the morning. You are doing so good with perservering with BF. Grey has been good and has not bitten for maybe 2 months now. My skin is clearing now that I have gone all organic and cut out sugar. I do not know how you do it with your DH gone. I felt overwhelmed when DH was gone most of the day today. I dread when he goes on his 4 day training at the end of the month to be Amazon cloud certified.

Kat- it's crazy! She's needi more & more stimulation and entertainment with each passing day. I am so glad when DH is home to help! I am truly sad of think of our BF relationship ending :cry: I'm trying everything to keep it going! Glad your rash cleared up with the diet changes. You're so lucky G stopped biting! B isn't doing it as often but she does a new thing where she drags her teeth over my nipple :dohh: she also rolls a lot in side lying and is distracted by everything so she sucks a few times, pulls off to look around, & repeats that over & over. I've tried eliminating distractions but everything grabs her attention these days! Ok, BF rant over lol

Thanks Tuck I use a hot brush my hair is nearly to my waist but it takes me about 20 minutes to curl the lot because they're big curls and the hot brush is really hot. :)

Scan in ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ignore: :help:

Good luck today, Fili! I'm sure everything is looking great! Fingers, toes, hair crossed for you, all the way.

I'm not BFing, but I would be living in some real fear of having my nipple bit and maimed permanently! Hannah doesn't have any teeth yet, but when I feel along her gumline, she sometimes chomps down on my finger, and WHOA! Her gums are strong as h*ll!!!! LOL! Now I can see why people say that babies don't need teeth to chew! LOL!!!

All good!!! Measuring exactly on track at 9 weeks 3 days (which is when I ovulated after the late trigger shot this time) baby has grown exactly as it should with strong heartbeat. Lady scanned me in 2 mins and said: get ready for another baby!! Strong heartbeat... I am over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: xxx

Hi ladies just a quick update I'm in complete shock but I'm pregnant! Ur the first to no..... So shocked an just erm shocked!! Had 45 day cycles last few months was convinced I was starting the menopause lol! Erh no! Haven't got scans booked or anything haven't even been to doctors but I will b about 7 weeks! Will update tonight an catch up on the gossip x

Fili- Yay!!! :happydance: wonderful news!!! :)

Davies- OMG!!!! :saywhat: It's raining #2s around here!!! Congrats :D

Girls,
I have to say after seeing my cousin's 3 & 5 year old girls together this past weekend, I almost considered having #2 closer together lol I am still waiting though, but they pointed out that the nice thing about having 2 close in age is they entertain each other and that helps the parents from having to constantly entertain. I had always thought about how much harder 2 makes your job, but never considered how it can make it easier too!

Yeah I was thinking about it in terms of a play pal for lexi :)

Thanks tuckie!

And OMG Davies hahaha i had a feeling you'd be next!!! Congratulations Hun I am so happy for you!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

I reckon Hearty will be next :)

OMG

congrats on a great scan fili!!!

congrats on being preg davies!!!

wow, I can't believe so many are pregnant again, it's awesome!

tuckie- i still need to send the sleepsacks! they are packed and ready, just need to get to a post office

Daviies!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Congrats!

(You guys are REAAAAALLLLLY making me want to "break the rules" and TTC #2 right now. But this old lady is going to stick to her guns, and WTT until next March. LOL!!!!)

Congratulations Davies its raining #2 babies!

Fab new Fili so please for you

We will be TTC again sometime next year maybe August time! xx

Didn't read back far enough sorry Croy - really pleased that baby is right on track xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->