Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Kat so glad your skin is clearing so fast. I am sure being proactive with your diet is really helping. Sorry Grey's having a tough day. Some days you just have to do what you can to make it through, if he naps on the boon then that's just what needs to happen :)

Melfy any news?

Afm I also ate peanut butter all through pregnancy and Levi hasn't had a reaction so far, he's been eating it since 5 months. He used to eat everything but the past few days he has been much more picky! Its frustrating! He just rakes a few bites and thenstarts dropping handfuls on the floor while making cute noises like its a mistake! Cheeky monkey!

Still feeling off. I seem to need to all the time to keep it at bay. I wanted fresh fruit and raw veggies with Levi this time I just want crackers. I'm going to end up at 500lbs!

Hey All-
Forgot to mention that G is almost crawling. He is on his knees and hands and rocking. He is already army crawling everywhere, so it won't be too much of a change.

Croy,
Be easy hon. Let yourself eat the crackers.

Kat - Its crazy how quickly they pick up these new skills, isn't it! He'll be walking before you know it :)
I have been chowing down - I usually don't buy crackers or crisps because I can always get an appetite for them when I am bored. Easier just to not have them around, but I got some the other day just to "have on hand" for when I was nauseous and now they are all I want. I might have to get more because I think I will go crazy otherwise!!

-
Forgot to mention that we told my parents this morning on Skype, they were really excited. Tonight we are going to drive over and stay with hubby's parents and we will tell them then. I am a little anxious about telling people so soon. We are only going to be 9 weeks tomorrow. I am still hoping to wait to spill the beans on FB until the 12 weeks scan but my belly is HUGE - seriously, I looked back to the pictures of pregnancy with Levi and I didn't look like this until about 15 or 16 weeks! I should start taking pictures of this belly I guess! Other ladies with #2 are you bigger faster this time?

MrsM- Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful - Glad to hear DH got a job...perhaps it will help to clear the air a bit.

Melfy- Good luck at that scan!

Croy- Eat those crackers! You would not believe how I ate in my pregnancy...it's kind of embarrassing, but seriously, I pigged out whenever I wanted to. I gained a bazillion lbs., but it felt right at the time, so I just went with it. I've pretty much lost most of it, so it's all good. :rofl:

So great news for the scan!!!:happydance: Baby is measuring 13+5 while according to LMP I should be 12+2...the tech said the baby was almost too big for the scan:haha: Everything seems normal:thumbup:

We're going to my in-laws for a week, gotta finish packing.

Melfy,
Great news!!!! I am so excited for you hon.

Croy,
Are crackers something different in the UK? I just cannot imagine craving them or worrying about eating them. Like biscuits are cookies. Crisps are chips. Are crackers something else?
Congrats on spilling the beans. You are getting your 2nd sticky bean. It'll be okay to tell the parents.

Melfy, wow! You have a big'un there! LOL! But, I'm happy to hear that all is well so far...that has GOT to be encouraging!

Croy - I say eat up! BABY wants the crackers and crisps, remember...not you! :)

That's great news Melfy!

Tuckie- I mailed those sleepsacks yesterday :)

I eat way too many crackers...

Great news on the scan Melfy :) Pics?

MrsM, Happy 40th, hope you had a great party I'm looking forward to FB pics. I am hanging on to my 30's by the skin of my teeth :/

OMG Davies, you sneaked that in lol.. Delighted for you, there are so many announcements right now I love it.

Croydon, you too. Congrats :)

Fili, great news. Do you have pics?

Just, glad Emilia is ok. So, Ingather you may be TTC again next year, exciting.

Heart, have you not had AF at all? I have been ebf for 3 months and no AF either I felt a bit crampy yesterday though and wondered if things were about to get moving, tbh I've been a bit naughty and used ebf as contraception, although saying that there's been a drought in here too.

Hi everyone, as usual lots of catching up to do.

Hi, Lee!!! When did you have your baby? Girl? Boy? Name? Details!!!! LOL! Congrats!

(Can you tell I dropped off the map on the PARL thread? I know nothing, other than what's going on in here! LOL!)

Hey Wookie. I'm slowly reading through here and catching up. Motherhood is keeping me busy...

I have to keep editing my post and adding in.

I had a little boy, Morgan, he was born on 29 April, so is 3 months on Monday. He was 6lb 11oz.
He is a right chunk weighing 13lb 10 oz last week, he is now in the 75th centile. I guess he loves his food like mummy and daddy. I'll post a pic up in here.

How you doing? How is Hannah? It's been a while since I've been on BnB so trying to catch up on here and PARL, night feeds have their benefits I suppose lol

My little chunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
He loves posing for the camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Aww Lee, he is adoreable. I imagine your kept busy these days as don't see you on here so much. I think some of us are still addicts and cant keep away.
It looks like Morgan is thriving in the 75th per centile! A big healthy boy.

He certainly is Just. Yip I've been kept very busy and could never seem to catch up on here properly, but I'm jumping back on now as I miss catching up with everyone and will no doubt have lots of questions for you all. We really must catch up for coffee in Wishaw x.

Lee, that would be lovely to meet up with you and Morgan in person, Im happy to do that. We should get something arranged and Wishaw is probably ideal then as we both know where we are going!

Is Morgan a good baby overall? Is he in any kind of routine yet with sleeping etc and naps throughout the day?

Oh, Lee, Morgan is just adorable! So sweet!

Hannah's doing well! We had her 4 month appointment on Tuesday, lots of vaccinations, and she weighs 14 lbs., so 44th percentile for that. She only ran a temp that first night after, so overall, it went well. She's a good baby, but she keeps me on my toes!

Oh leec Morgan is super cute!! Love his chunky little legs, lexi has always been on75th centile I love a little chunk x

Croy yes Hun I'm not sure if its just bloatedness though as I'm sure I had that with lexi! X

Kat crackers in uk are the same I think you have them with soup here an they have salt on? Ours at home don't tend to have salt on but are crispy? I found they helped with nausea with lexi an I been having them again to Croydon! X

Heart I hope D is better now with a bit of space! X

Just bumps how r u?? X

Melfy lovely chunk u got there x

Afm I'm in Orlando with work came here after Aruba but we leave today! I'm going to the doctors Tuesday I think! Need to get sorted!! So nervous this wasn't planned feels odd! I'm suffering with my back an waves of nausea come over me! Croy I can't believe how close we r again! Maybe u will have a girl an me a boy this time!!

Hi to everyone else I hope u an ur gorgeous rainbows are well X

Lee - Morgan is just adorable!! Such a cutie! Thanks for the pics :) Glad to hear things are going well for you. You went through so much to get your rainbow, it still just makes ne smile wide to think of you with baby Morgan in your arms!!
I didn;t get my af until 5 months after Levi and i was ebfeeding. I had it two months with a long cycle and then Levis night feeding went crazy for a bit and I didn't get it for a few months and then I had one before getting preggo this time...we only used protection once I had already got my period but I know it was a bit risky!! Are you going to be trying again sometime in the future, would be it be a good thing if it happened by accident? :)

Kat - As Davies said, crackers are the same. Usually they are not something I thin to buy because its my "im bored" food so I don't need it, so it stays at the store, but I have been craving wheat thins like nobody's business! I think its just that my body wants me to be eating something and they are so bland that they work to keep the nausea at bay.

qooks - Glad to hear Hannah is doing so well. I love her sweet headband in that picture! What a cutie pie.

Davies - Hope you can get in to the docs quickly when you get back. Have you told DH yet? Did you feel sick or anything, is that why you thought you might be, or have your cycles got back to normal so you knew when you were late? I never got back to regular cycles so I have no idea when things really happened for this one! With Levi I could have told you down to the second!
Hope the rest of your trip goes ok, and you make it home safe. Keep us posted about your visit to the Dr! So excited for you!! Us and NSN will have really similar age gaps. Last time we had boys and you had sweet Lexi girl, I wonder who will get what this time. Will you find out, or will you wait again? I want to wait this time but not sure hubby is into that.

afm - so TIRED! I hate feeling like this, feel like I am doing a bad job at taking care of Levi right now too because I have no energy to take him to the park or on walks I just want to lay on the couch. I almost cry on Mondays when hubs leaves fro work. This week he is away over night so I will have two full days of solo parenting and I am dreading it!

Ladies - Those if you who had dopplers at home, when did you first find the heartbeat? I thought I wrote it down for Levi but I can;t find it. I want to try soon but not before its possible so I don't get all freaked out. When did you start trying and when did you hear it, do you remember?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->