Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

davies - have you tried ibuprofen? didn't work with my kids for some days but they slept through for the last 3 nights (dylan not sleeping till 9 last night though) but slept till about 7am which is rare and awesome. glad to hear the spotting stopped
when is lexi 1? that car sounds nice too. if you keep it up, you will need a van

croy - so happy to hear it's going well, makes me hungry for chipotle. those cookies sound super cute

fili - glad to hear you are doing well too. so crazy that everyone is pregs - seems like just yesterday when we were all pregs too

Omg just wrote a huge reply!!!! N pressed wrong butto !!

Bleeding started again n now dilemma do I go to epau Tom or not its lexis 1st birthday Tom!! Will catch up Tom ladies cx

Dang it, Daviies. I'll be praying that all is well with your little bean...

Hi ladies don't know if u remember me but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. All the babies are getting so big and so many of you pregnant again.
I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies.
I hope to be back on here a little more now hope fully I can see the next round of babies.

davies just go they have a duty of care to you not saying your having a mc but when i have had bleeding hun i went i felt like i was a right pain but they have to look at you hun i was on first name terms with the staff lol xxx

Davies,
FXed for you hon. =( Sorry for the bleeds.
Happy BDay Lexi!!!
I thought Grey would be the last to STTN, but he has been doing so for a month or more now. Must be so hard to wake up every night and then go to work.

Hi Everyone Else!!!

Happy birthday Lexi! Hope u get spoilt rotten.
I hope everything is ok Davies.

Katm I wish Owen slept they the night I still get up atleast once, he likes his milk too much

Hey ladies :wave: I've been reading through but no way I'll get caught up at this point :dohh:

Davies- hope everything is okay! Happy bday to Lexi! Keep us posted hon!

Justwaiting- glad you popped in! :wave:

Kat- bay wakes for a feed around 5 or 6am and then we sleep a couple more hours. Close enough to sttn for me! :D

We've been so busy! DH was home for our anniversary and we got to go out to dinner. He was supposed to have a week off but turned into only 3 days. It was still a really nice 3 days <3 We bought a 2nd car too! It's a Camry so its very reliable & great on safety and fuel, which is what we wanted. I'm excited to get out more now. Bay is crawling! She's gets her belly all the way off the floor and gets up on her knees now too. She is quick and gets into everything now. She's been really fussy the last couple days but the "wonder weeks" says she's in a leap right now. Will try to stay more caught up with replies! Hope all you preggos are doing well!!!

Thanks ladies for all your support, I called epau yesterday, as hubs was due to have an op on lexis birthday! On his elbow nothing serious, but I thought I'm at the hospital so I could go! I went against all my instincts, I took lexi! How mad is that! It was her birthday! If it was bad news it would of been awful! But I have a happy bean Hb flickering away at 167 bpm, they can't see y I'm bleeding!!!

I walked in the waiting room where you also wait for other appointments an there was a lady that had tears in her eyes she gave me that look, the look I used to give, I could see the pain in her eyes, I nearly cried! I apologised for having Lexi she said don't be silly but I just wanted to hug her! I no what she was going through I could feel her pain!!
It made me squeeze Lexi extra tight!!

So all is good in my world I had a good scan my babies 1, she was spoilt rotten, I love my hubby who in turn had a pants day as he waiting all day to be told at 5pm they weren't operating on him!! The consultant was called to trauma an was in theatre with a child? We get that if that was your child you would want to be seen but it was just really frustrating for him nil by mouth all day for nothing! Day off work when you have your own business! He stormed out the hospital, I called when I picked him up after I had calmed him down! They will call with a new appointment.

Jw good to see you back x

Hopeful do you mean give ibroprofen before bed to help sleep? I haven't tried that but any things worth it! X

Kat, grey is a good boy sttn I'm jealous lol!! Lexi woke at 4am today! I can't get back to sleep after at the moment either!! X

Croy how are you feeling??

I'm still really nauseaus I was like that with lexi though, can't eat dinner as such I can definately eat more than last time but just have waves of nausea all throughout the day! It's hard when you have one to feed already.

Will upload some pics later.... Thanks again guys for all your support xxx

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/DD70347C-0869-4CBC-BF25-F35EA55FCA5D-559-000000385C4B884F.jpg

Birthday morning
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/2A574EA6-DA1C-4DEA-AAE4-8CF3E27F57CB-559-00000038465533D7.jpg
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/C85C43AC-C763-4980-85C0-36377C38204C-559-000000389FDF7D6C.jpg

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/7406D7FF-9FE1-4D57-A9F7-FC4C2E103AB1-559-00000038F7C4DD37.jpg

Playing with the boys

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/CBCC12D6-446F-4F18-90C2-08B65A939829-559-00000038E4BFC94F.jpg

Pretending to eat on her new chair! Bless her

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/7CF990A6-1B76-46E0-9D15-8E6597376738-559-00000038D23EDC79.jpg

The cheapest toy is always a hit!!
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/D6739943-F00D-48EC-BBE0-CDC797397737-559-00000038B283F73E.jpg

And finally...... Hopefully a sticky bean?!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/220484E2-0B16-4133-B459-3FBDE0600D9F-559-0000003871696EAE.jpg

Gummy bear! Congrats Davies! Gorgeous pics and scan, so happy for u! Yes, ibuprofen before bed. I'm going to not give it tomorrow but couldn't help it tonight, they freaked as we had golf ball sized hail tonight and some a little bigger. It was craziness.
Sad about that lady u saw. That is an awful spot to be in.

Hi ladies,

Davies, Im so glad that all is well. Lovely pics of Lexi on her birthday, she is beautiful. Also how reassuring to have a lovely little picture from the scan.
That is upsetting to think of that lady, we have all been there and its the worst thing in the world.
I still remember so clear my second pregnancy going in for the scan at 9 weeks and there was no heartbeat and they had to take me into a counselling room to talk with me whilst everyone else was out in the waiting room, you wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Kat, that's brilliant that Grey has been sttn.

Tuckie, Im glad you've been enjoying time with your hubby. Its harder work now that these babies are crawling isn't it! They are in at everything!

Emelia is back to being a great baby again now that her bottom two teeth are through, she is obviously in less pain now. She is crawling and getting faster each day and my heart is in my mouth at times when she goes near all of the things she shouldn't.
I have solid walnut flooring in my livingroom and she often falls forward when sitting and bumps her head so Im thinking of getting those foam floor puzzle pieces that you link together. Kat, Im sure you had a picture of Grey on them?
Sleep wise she is brilliant aswell, goes down at 7 or 8pm and that's her until 7am when you hear her little voice almost singing to herself its cute. I hope the sleeping dosent go downhill though when more teeth come in, I feel as though we have it too good.
I really just love her so much right now as she has become a real little character these days and more of a little girl than a baby.

Jodi hail stones don't sound nice! No wonder they were worried! I might try ibuprofen tonight, does paracetamol do the same? X

Just I felt so sorry for her sge had been given bad news then was sat in the waiting room with everyone! When I came out from my scan she hasn't been seen! I stood in the hall I didn't want her to have to face me again.

It's so scary how quickly there little girls not babies, your lucky Emelia us sleeping through, we have wood floors to, we do have a large rug, at first I was nervous an I to brought large foam matts but now she's very stable crawling, extremely fast to! An if she crawls on something that hurts her knees she crawls like a crab!! To cute x

Yay for fab news Daviess..how far along are you and what's your EDD? Happy first birthday to Lexi boo too :cloud9:

Kat...:wohoo: for STTN make the most of it :winkwink:

Tuckie...glad you had a good anniversary even if hubs had to go back to work early...great purchase and crawling Bay too :dance:

Just...glad Emelia is better now her teeth have come through :thumbup:

Cory..how are you doing?

Amanda...how's your trip going?

hopeful...any more pics of D&A?

:hi: to everyone else

AFM....Louis WAS STTN but now has decided to wake at 4 or 5 for a sing song :sleep: and mommy isn't amused :haha: he does go back to sleep about 6 ish for a couple of hours but it is killing me :dohh: and I am getting emotional about him turning one on Saturday :sad2:

Pregnancy wise...tired tired tired...more so now than the earlier days...might just have to have a cheeky nap today :shhh: and scan in 8 sleeps :coffee:

XxX

NSN- Good luck at your scan! And LOL @ Louis's "sing songs"!

Daviies- SO GLAD to hear all is well with bean #2!!!!!!!! And Happy Birthday to Ms. Lexi!!! Cute pictures!

Kat- I'm sure it's wonderful that G's STTN! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

omg girls ive been hit with restless legs again last two nights have been murder to sleep :(:(

davies so glad your scan went well honey really chuffed xxx

how is everyone xxx

Girls I'm reading but the internet connection sucks here. My computer only seems to work in one spot where there is no place to sit down. So I have to stand and type. I don't always feel like doing that after running after Delilah all day!

Davies, amazing news on the scan! So strange they don't know where the bleeding is coming from. Bleeding in pregnancy is so common but no one ever tells you that! I'm sorry Lexi isn't sleeping through. I have similar thoughts to the other ladies. Are you feeding her enough during the day? At 1 year old, she shouldn't need a feeding in the middle of the night. Is it teething? Ibuprofen could help. We always give Delilah ibuprofen when we think she's teething. Is she doing anything new developmentally? Is she starting to walk or stand? Often babies have a harder time sleeping when they hit a new developmental milestone because they are so excited about it. Do you ever let her cry a little bit to see if she'll settle back down? Does Pete ever go in to settle her instead of you? Happy birthday Lexi!!! Amazing to have a 1 year old, isn't it? Love the pics!

Just, your advice about diaper rash was spot on. My pediatrician recommended the same thing. Neosporin, plus maximum strength desitin plus an antifungal cream. Unfortunately for those of us doing cloth diapers, the creams are a killer on the cloth. I packed all of our cloth diapers for our trip and had to resort to disposables for the majority of the trip as her rash was so bad. We ended up having to get a prescription cream as the combo that the ped recommended wasn't healing it fully. It's gone now thankfully. Glad to hear Emelia is in a better sleep pattern! One thing I've learned is that nothing is static. Things constantly change with babies!

Hi Kellie! Welcome back!

Croy I can't believe how much you are doing to prepare for Levi's birthday. How do you have the energy or time? I've never let Delilah skip a nap. How did Levi cope with it during the hike?

Tuckie, yay for the new car! It must feel liberating to be able to get out and about now. Enjoy crawling. It's a whole new world. Life will never be the same again. The fussiness could be stemming from her frustration about wanting to perfect her crawling skills. And babies at her age often wake around 5 or 6 for a feed. Totally normal and I would definitely consider that sttn.

Kat, YAY for sttn!!! It's the best thing on earth. I'm sorry to hear about the neurotoxin exposure and thinking the worst had happened to Grey. That must have just about stopped your heart. So glad things are ok. Sounds like he is a sound sleeper! How is the house coming along? One of these days I'm coming to visit!

Jodi, what's new with the twins?

Hey Jen! RLS sucks! I only had it while pregnant with Delilah and it drove me crazy?

Hi Bumps, Wooks, Melfy, Fili, Andrea! I'm so sorry if I missed anyone. I'm quite sure I did.

We're doing great. Delilah is completely walking now. She started taking more than 2 steps at a time on August 2. She was taking about 12 or so. The next day she was taking 12 - 20 steps at a time. As of yesterday, August 6, she just walks. She falls down and instead of crawling, she just stands back up and keeps walking. She isn't having as much fun at the beach though because all she wants to do is walk and it's hard to do there. She isn't eating well because she doesn't want to sit long enough to eat. I have to put food out so she can grab it and then go walk. She's sleeping like a champ though. I can't believe I'm at the point where I can put her down after books and walk out. She sometimes cries, sometimes doesn't and then falls asleep for all naps and bedtime. Lately in the morning she wakes around 6:15 and chats and plays until 7am. I'm quite sure this will all change when we get home, but I'm loving it for now.

I'm exhausted by the end of the day. She's so active. I'm supposed to be studying for my massive exams to get licensed as a therapist, but I can't find the energy. I need to take the plunge and do it though. I don't know how you working ladies do it.

Here's a video of her first real day of walking. She's improved tremendously since then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZULNd5QXY

Oh and during the time she was getting the hang of it, she was screaming constantly and biting and pinching. She was so frustrated. But now that she's mastered it, she's a super happy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->