Mums/Moms after Recurrent Losses (MARL) - Come join us!

Dexters mum did u have a lexi to??? Wow I only actually met one other an that was a dog lol!!

Wooks I agree lol x

3 Lexis and 2 Louis! There are two Lexi's at Edie's Playgroup too, though one is short for Alexa.

Hiiiiiiii ladies!

I know, I know... long time, no post. Believe it or not, I read ALL THE TIME while I'm nursing Annabel. I just never actually get around to posting. Life with three kids=CHAOS! But in the best possible way. Our family is complete and we couldn't be happier.

This will be a half-assed post at best since this is all from memory which is not at its best! Pregnancy brain smoothly transitioned to mommy brain. :doh:

First of all, massive congratulations to all the second time mamas! I can't believe you all got pregnant so quickly and they're all going so well... I am simply over the moon for all of you. :cloud9:

Amanda - Look at your big girl walking! She's perfect!

Tuckie - I had a visceral reaction to that story. So gross. I have no problem telling people to wash their hands or Purell before touching Annabel.

MrsMig - yay for Louis crawling! Holy crap! How is he 7 months old already?

Hi DextersMum and Wookie!

Good luck Jenny!

Kat - glad you're neurotoxins cleared up and scary about Grey! I bought the SnuzaGo at y

Lol. I'm on my iPhone and hit submit reply by accident so to be continued...

Kat - at your recommendation. It is now my go to baby shower gift. Best thing EVER! I'm glad life is amazing for you right now. And your 11.5 mil dream home sounds magical. Onward and upward!

Update on us: Annabel (we call her Annie for short as there are far too many Belle, Bellas and Bells around these days) is now 14 weeks old. I'm so in love with her! DS and DD1 were really good babies, but they were formula fed. Since I was determined to exclusively BF this baby, I thought for sure I was going to get a difficult baby. However, she's been doing great! We were giving her a paci for awhile, but she figured out that she has a thumb which fits perfectly in her mouth and it never falls out! I may regret having a thumb sucker in a few months, but she's been sleeping 6-8 hours a night ever since she learned to self soothe. I still try and get in 6-7 feedings during the day so now I'm fretting about her weight, but she looks to be healthy and content so I'm trying to just enjoy her without freaking out about everything. She's still pretty small. I took her to get a thyroid blood draw done (due to my history of Graves' disease) at 3 months and she was 11 lbs. Remember she was only 5 lbs 12 oz at birth and dipped to 5 lbs 3 oz at discharge so any weight gain is good, I figure! Even though I'm exclusively BF, I got my first period today. Boo. I did not miss Aunt Flo. I called my OB who said that my periods probably came back because the baby is sleeping for longer stretches at night. I'm enjoying the whole BF experience since I never really had it for that long with my other two so hopefully this doesn't change anything. My BFF is getting married at the end of the month and I'm her matron of honor. I ordered a size bigger than my pre-pregnancy size because I didn't want to feel stressed out about losing weight super fast and the dress fits! Yay! I'm down 25 lbs, need to lose 10 more lbs to back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but need to lose 10 more lbs on top of that to be at my ideal weight. I've promised myself that once the older two start school (next week... yikes!) then I'll start working out in earnest. Right now, I just try and do the 30 day shred DVD 3 days a week. Other than the weight thing, life is good. :thumbup:

I promise I'll do a proper catch up to everyone soon. I have to get my other two in bed. I'm trying to get them back on their school schedule! I'll catch up later! xoxo

Hi Cgav and Dexter's Mum!

My Lexi is short for Alexandra but we didn't want to call her that because I didn't want her to be called Alex so we went straight for the abbreviation! It's Greek derivation and it means 'defender of man'. Suddenly Leo is popular too!!! My friend's baby is called Leo.

Well I still don't no any other lexi in person, so hopefully not to popular?! Being a Sarah I was always one of 3 in a year at school! So it would b nice if lexi isn't? Her names not short for anything x

Love all the pics Davies and glad lil bean looks well.

Fili can't wait to hear whether ur pink or blue!

Heart love the video, walking is fun and they get so proud of themselves. Owens only taking a few steps but he is like that cat who got the cream

im already a mum too 2 lol :p hahahaha

how is everyone ?

not much really to report tbh

haha jenny, well second time mums after we all met then! I think it's 4? me, Andrea, Melfy and Davies? Is that right? EDIT and croy how could I forget!

I've weaned off the steroids now :yipee: still on the clexane till 17 weeks booooo. My hunger's faded now. My bmi was 27 at 7 weeks pregnant so I won't have the test for gestational diabetes this time however I have just been reading up on it and I really need to sort my act out with my diet and exercise so I am going to start being good as from today!

Cgav good luck with your weight loss! I lost 3 stone after Lexi and before I got pregnant again and I felt so much better. When I've had this baby I am joining Weightwatchers and getting back down to a size 10!

Yep, Croy is also expecting #2. I wish I could try for another but it would be a disaster for us, plus I am so happy with my girl and my boy. So Mark is going for the snip soon.

Croy :dohh: baby brain so 5 that's quite a lot of us! My tiredness and sickness has finally gone! :yipee: please don't come back! I've broken out in spots on my face though which makes me think it's a boy as with lexi I had perfect skin and with the pregnancy where I lost a normal boy my skin was bad. Will find out soon enough! Don't really care so long as I get through 20 week scan unscathed.

Mrs mig are you totally happy about Mark having the snip? Cam see advantages but seems v final!

Phew so much to read!!!

With all this travelling to my in-laws, I`m exhausted lol. Can't believe I'm 17 weeks already!!! And so many of us in the 2nd tri too, it's so exciting!!!

Fili: Great news about the steroids!! Must be a relief to feel a little less hungry

Cgav: I'm also terrible at posting, even if I read as often as I can

Wow Lexi seems quite popular. Gotta say I like the name. It's never too early to start thinking about names, is it:haha:

Here's a few pics of Zoe. The ones where she's wearing the head-band she was about 5 1/2 months, the rest of them were taken yesterday.

Attachments

• 1175379_10151533612762050_1379713018_n.jpg
    1175379_10151533612762050_1379713018_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1176170_10151533612832050_553647958_n.jpg
    1176170_10151533612832050_553647958_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 971043_10151533613227050_1893248580_n.jpg
    971043_10151533613227050_1893248580_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1098124_10151533613312050_478824449_n.jpg
    1098124_10151533613312050_478824449_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1173606_10151533613087050_1765188435_n.jpg
    1173606_10151533613087050_1765188435_n.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3
and some more

Attachments

• 1173619_10151533613082050_531355650_n.jpg
    1173619_10151533613082050_531355650_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1150144_10151533612887050_249906574_n.jpg
    1150144_10151533612887050_249906574_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Melfy - Zoe is so cute!! Makes me wish for a little girl when I see all the cutie pies on here :)

Fili - I have pregnancy brain so bad right now too :) Your post on FB inspired me to try and eat better too - but I guess the frozen pizza I made for dinner wasn't the best start, but I did have a big salad too. That was all I could muster up! Maybe tomorrow?

We have our NT scan in the morning, so praying baby is cooperative and all looks well. We wont get the results right away, I hate waiting, but I hope it will be soon.
I am still recovering from a busy weekend of weddings and then Levi's birthday party which kept us busy pretty much all day Sunday. It was so fun and everything turned out really cute but I am pooped! He loved it and had a great time being center of attention! Posted a few pics at the end of my blog. I'd love you to check it out :)

Birthday pics

Hi Ladies,

CGav,
Good to hear from you and to know that all is well. I'm glad the Snuza brought you some peace. Amazing how a cheap piece of plastic can be so reassuring.

Croy,
So cute hon. Is that you in the 2nd pic? You look diff than another pic that I thought was you. I'm confused.

He looks like such a happy guy. From your blog he is very clever. I look forward to Grey reaching all those milestones. How fun.
Good luck on your NT scan.

Melfy,
Look at your Cherub princess. Lovely pics. My favorite is the one with her big smile.

AFM,
Grey is 8 months old. He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything.
Life is very, very good.

Grey8months3.jpg

Grey8months1.jpg

Grey8months8.jpg

Beautiful photos ladies, thought I'd share a couple too.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/null-49.jpg
Louis first expedition out of the living room on his own. If I'm in a different room he comes looking for me now.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/null-52.jpg
Growing into his face!
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/null-48.jpg
My ballerina girl.

Louis has STTN for the last 3 nights. I am starting to feel hopeful. I also feel ill, I think the extra sleep has caused my body to go into shock.

Bloody hell Fili, is that you weaned off the roids already!!!! The time has flown by. I have some serious catching up to do yet again.

Morgan and I were both ill with a bad cold last week was pretty awful, plus I'm sure he is approaching his 4 month growth spurt. I have a few questions which I'm hoping you lovelies can help me with, I am going to read back and catch up on BnB first though.

Love all the pics and Happy 1st birthday to all the lovely rainbows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->